Next week!!!

Can't wait

Other urls found in this thread:

tron.network/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many tron should one own?

0 (zero)

I miscalcuated the timezone difference and slept through the conferende while TRX dumped.

Im not too too scared as I bought in at 300 sat - but kinda pissed I failed to sell out before the obvious news dump.

Whats next in line?

Fuck off, Justin. No one wants your scamcoin.

The same number as the founder

No more than 500.

Next announce is going to be partnerships with large publicly traded companies on NYSE and NASDAQ. Screencap this.

Wtf is this shitcoin, logged into binance today for the first time in a while and I have 500 of them that I didnt buy, hodl?

We moon today my friendos

Can't wait to dump this shit in a few months

Nyse?

new york stock exchange

We're going to the moon user

For what? This to go to 0?

how many coins they gonna burn?

They airdropped 500 to each binance/liqui address 6 months ago to raise awareness
It's an erc20 token with no product led by a genius chink marketer who got normalfags to pump it 100x and sold his own stack worth $300m usd
This is not hyperbole, it literally went 10000% in a couple of months over hype and tweets. Sell it now for some free money, or watch it dump to 0, your choice really

what is this website

dump this shit for UFR, thank me later

>hear that there was an airdrop of free 500 tron
>check my balance account
>still only the 139 tron that I bought

DON'T GET MY HOPES UP LIKE THAT YOU LYING SACKS OF SHIT

rather get another moon no thanks

check out REQ

R E D D I T O R C O N F I R M E D

Did you hold ETH at the time of the drop? Pretty sure it's similar to forks in that way.

I didn't know about it till now

> sold his own stack worth $300m usd

this is simply not true. disinformation strategy got you

Weixing Chen—Investor
Hupan University Alumni
Founder of Kuaidi, a ride-share service, refereed to as “Chinese Uber”
Kuaidi had early investments from Jack Ma and Alibaba Group
“He is very ambitious. Out of China’s top 500 corporations, he hopes one day about 200 companies will be associated with Hupan University.”—Chen, speaking about Jack Ma
Kuaidi has a company value of around $100 Billion dollars, if it were to be added to the TRON protocol, it would shoot TRON directly into the global media spotlight

Wei Dai
Wei Dai—Investor
CEO of oFo, a $3 Billion valued Bike Sharing company
operates over 10 million yellow-colored bicycles in 250 cities and 20 countries
In July 2017, oFo received $700 million additional funding from investors including Alibaba Group
has over 62.7 million monthly active users

Shuoji Zhou—Investor
Founding Partner of FBG Capital- one of the world’s leading digital asset management firms
considered as one of the most well-connected and visionary crypto hedge fund managers in Asia.
Xu Yiji—Investor
One of the founders of Antshares, currently known as NEO
former head of Ant Financial Services - (the financial company of Alibaba)
member of the former Google Anti-Cheating Group
Plus many more which can be found at tron.network/.
CONCLUSION:
TRON may have one of the boldest, if not THE boldest vision for the future of any crypto currency. This type of vision for the future can often be dismissed as crazy or impossible, labeled a “shill” coin, until it becomes a reality. Within less than 4 months, TRON has amassed all of these partnerships, investors and progress that I have detailed in this article. They have accomplished all of this while staying in constant communication with investors and the community, despite language barriers between Chinese and International/English investors. They are still in the very early stages of development, and the TRON team themselves do not try to hide this fact.

TRX still going back up from here. If you’re down just hold.

its fake ass as all other coins and it will also go up to 5bucks. when people figure out binance and reddit fags spread it

STOP SELLING YOU DUMB NIGGERS YOU'RE MAKING THE PRICE NOT MOVE UP

>got normalfags to pump it 100x and sold his own stack worth $300m usd

literal reddit disinfo

Complete

Chill look at the charts, the whales are accumulating.

Just bought the dip again, thought after that huge rally we'd never see it drop this low, and despite my investment felt a bit of FOMO. Stoked as fuck to catch it at .15

Enjoy your pump and dump coin

i guess people doesn't want to hold scam coin

lel the wall