VeChain

$100+ EOY. (especially when they release PBOC partnership)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7okltt/lets_get_skeptical_about_vechain_for_a_minute/a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmmm the end of the year is so far away

I think bmw, exchange listing and huge pharma companies are going to be enough. If we get People Bank of motherfucking China, we are ^going to see a BTC level marketcap on this bitch. That would put it at around $1000

would bmw use it to prove parts are genuine?

exactly.

Genuine parts, supply chain management. Probably some sort of ownership signature too. They could implement vechain chips inside the car like the frame number which is often abused by thiefes

im fairly optimistic too but this 100$ eoy seems kinda like the "RIPEL 500 DOLLA"

and bmw using it is confirmed? I hvn't seen anything about that elsewhere

Sell walls came down the other day for several hours. Know what happened? Nothing. Price actually went down a little. I might pull out

this. Everyone who wants to get in has got in. Everyone in crypto is aware of this project, it will be a slow bleed for the next few months.

i dont see this going below $4.... rebranding soon and way more partnerships to be announced. sunny says january will "below our minds"

For you newfags, this has happened every 500 sats for over a month. It's obvious that it's Vechain themselves that's setting the walls up, to build immense momentum. When they rebrand and release pboc news, they will remove the walls, and we will run faster and longer than any coin in history. We will make ETH's run to 1k look like sideways trading (not saying we'll go up more in %, but we'll get there a HELL of a lot faster).

Then EVERYONE'S eyes will be on VEN. Everyone in crypto will know of the great VEN bullrun.

Just according to plan.

ETA on rebrand?

"Mid january"

15th

Correct.

You’re retarded if you think the central bank of China is going to endorse any crypto currency.

I told my mommy I’m gonna buy her a Louie Vuitton handbag when this goes to the moon. She said bitch I want a Chanel instead

HE BOUT TO DO IT

Someone tell Sunny to call up high end cycling manufacturers. I would literally buy a set of $600 carbon wheels on eBay right now if I could prove they were real chink shit instead of fake chink shit. I ride with a guy who has chinese carbon and I draft him as far away as possible for when his front wheel explodes.

kek

>paying $100 for a coins that gives you 0.15 THOR per year
>THOR will be worth pennies

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7okltt/lets_get_skeptical_about_vechain_for_a_minute/a

VEN is already overvalued. $100 is outright idiocy.

Tldr Waltoncuck

>investing in Chinese garbage that is based on buying shitcoins in hope of getting another shitcoin

It's trash