Hey to all you doubters

Remember me? Told you to buy BBT when market cap was 2 million.

Feel kinda dumb now?

Well it's not too late to buy, >50mil market cap within a week. Heard it here first.

i listened you, ty senpai

Thank you based user, I got in at $0.75
Sitting at a sweet x4 so far, 50 million would be insane this week.
Just keep in mind that CMC is wrong, it's going to be more like 75-100 million this week adjusted.

Listened too, daddy.

In since $0.75 aswell

This coin is lit atm. I am so happy that I listened to you OP. I think we are still at the begining before the real mooning begins boys.

is it too late??

BOI

I got in at $1.30 yesterday. Thank you user.
Will probably hold this for a year due to taxes anyways, great to get pointed to a dope project like this.

I listened , got in a bit late.... still went 3x

Nah still looking like 10$ /BBT withing a few weeks (days)

Late?? This show is just getting started

buy the dip boys!

DIP? ITS CRASHING WE ALL GOT SCAMMED AAAAAAH

What the fuck happened

Just a healthy correction (someone cashed out)

It's growing again almost back to the current price (YoBit unaffected)

Organic growth to 10$ within days.

it's a low volume coin + low marketcap... so even smaller amounts that are cashed out lead to those dips

I bought in at around 1.6 burgers. Hopefujlly this shit flies high, no lie

Impossible to do anything on EtherDelta, slow, high fees, failing transactions..

use YoBit honestly a lot better

I have metamask set up but I've never used etherdelta before. Is it as simple as transfer ETH -> metamask -> ED wallet, then manually fill out all the fields for an order and click buy?

I heard a horror story about a guy who JUST'D himself by entering too little price for the coin he wanted to buy and losing everything. Is that the only trap I have to watch out for?

You dont have to use metamask, I didnt. IN fact, it told me to turn it off when I was on ED

also you dont fill out anything once you have your eth on etherdelta, just click on one of the "buy" in the list (red)

UFR will likely be where BitBoost is now in a day or so.

not too late to get in i hope

where can i buy this?

If you guys think that is good, just look at UFR. Low marketcap and actually a useful coin

SHILLS - UFR is a scam dont buy in.There's discords telling people to shill it was already revealed

Have both and they're comfy as fuck, low cap coins are where the moneys at

>2.24

fuck

I got in sub~2 mil market cap so I’m probably the comfiest motherfucked in this thread.

Listen to me anons.

This coin has a working product and will be ready to release by the end of Q2. You are not too late to make it.

it's going to go a lot higher seeing as the supply is so low

would be nice if I wake up tomorrow and see it doubled, like it did today

This coin is trash. You are being shilled.

This is just Shopify with Bitcoin, which Shopify can already do.

Don't buy into this p&d scam.

Literally nothing like shopify, DYOR fudder

Yeah I'm seeing > 200 mil market cap in Q2 so buying now is still ridiculously early

Do some research you fudder

Never heard of this shit. Thanks for the gains. Reckon this'll 10x in a few days once it hits reddit. Let's moon boiz.

/shill/

wtf i like UFR now

My gains
Should I go all in? As to can see I'm the ultimate poorfag

Yup all in. UFR, or upfiring, is going to moon hard due to the awareness being put out about its awesome and incentivised P2P technology.

>less than $100 portfolio
>5 coins
The answer is [spoiler]YES YOU DAMN MORON[/spoiler], user

>Yeah I'm seeing > 200 mil market cap in Q2 so buying now is still ridiculously early
No FUD, but please consider the devs are growing their team and only a tiny fraction of all tokens are in circulation right now, so increased market cap might not just equate to great price increase if the devs want to capitalize some more.