Which is the best 2018 portfolio and why is it mine?

Which is the best 2018 portfolio and why is it mine?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dent

lol

Literally lunch money

dont shit on poorfags

started with $50 and now almost $1k

And still a poorfag

So still a poorfag

wow epic replies XDD upvoted!!

the point is the percentage of growth

It really isn't

a 20x growth in 2 months

ok

true, but you gotta start somewhere i guess. that being said fuck these shitcoins.

don't boast your profits if your returns are still shit in absolute $ terms (not % terms). you aren't impressing anyone, that's why you're getting shit on dumbass. come back with real capital.

% growth is an esoteric journey nobody gives a fuck about. You don’t go to McDonalds and buy a Big Mac for 0.05% of your net worth.

$200?

GTFO poorfag.

jesus I thought you guys were playing in the $10,000 - $50,000 range? this forum really is full of kids and street shitters. I need to find a place were people are the same social class as me.

im not trying to boast about anything nigger. its to show that getting a 2000% return in a couple of months in this market isnt hard and maintaining this rate will lead to good gains

No its not poorfag

user, while that growth is impressive on a returns basis, is correct. Crypto won't necessarily last forever, you need to start making real bank

past performance is not an indicator of future performance.

You really are a newfag.

Do you even know what regression to the mean is?

it is hard if your actual position size mattered in that market, you're only realizing those %gains in that market because you're trading pennies. larger market positions have to deal with real market movements, you don't.

>larping on Veeky Forums
>feels the need to impress people on Veeky Forums
This fucking guy.

>buys shit at ATH
>Which is the best portfolio 2018 and why is it mine
>big gains here I come.
>guys I'm only at 250 bucks, where were the moon mission?

Do you honestly think 10-50k is a LARP? Genuinely curious, how long have you been in crypto?

You are probably one of the pajeets shilling and funding here. You would probably be too spagett to hold any real money in crypto. You are probably underage too.

I put $11k into crypto. That's $11k from my "I don't really care if I lose this, it's pocket change that I spend on whores and gadgets" fund.

How fucking poor are you people??

Discord Pump Group

We are a team of highly dedicated members hell bent on capturing the cryptocurrency scene. Be a part of it or miss out big time. Let's get this snowball rolling.

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

fuck off nigger

Go all in on UFR, you can thank me later