>company hasn't been relevant in decades
>crypto is booming
>buy up a ton of a random shitcoin
>start shilling it on TV and on reddit
>dump on norman when it pumps from 1 cent to 1 dollar
>company saved, shareholders happy
>100 million dollar bonus to ceo

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

Please sell your XLM and just leave. You're not worthy enough to hold. You have weak female hands so either hold on tight and shut the fuck up or just exit all together. It doesn't take a genius to know what the fuck is about to happen to stellar.

>be you
>be retarded
>dont realise how huge IBM is in finance sector

>be IBM
>company hasn't been relevant in decades

The absolute retardation that goes on in biz. Just because you haven't seen IBM on the front of a desktop computer and all of the sudden IBM is some irrelevant dinosaur lol. Do some more research.

This. Veeky Forums has been quickly becoming a spoonfeeding convention.

do yourself a favor and sell

too much FUD going around. You wont be convinced on Veeky Forums unless you do ur own research

Holy shit, do you retarded kids not understand that a 37% correction is healthy after it just surged over 300%?

Weak handed faggots, just sell your bags so you can kill yourself in a few weeks time from missing out on 300% more gains.

they are numales who only use apple products lmao

XLM is a pure shit coin, unpredictable
Not safe, causes stress

It is among biz's favorite though
And i have been shilled into it many times

>ANONS ITS GONNA MOON

>buy in

instantly goes to shit, and stays there for days on end. Side winder coin, goes sideways for months while you watch everyone else celebrate their moons

XLM catches one moon once a month or so, fuck out of here with IBM and Fairx

Apparently partnerships don't mean shit in this crypto business.

If there is no reason for strong crash, the reasons is whale lobby and week hands. This is long term HODL coin and I am not fucking sell it even though it crash to the deep in the crypto ocean. I didnt sell my Sia when it crashed almost nothing and i x5 now. I will not sell my XLM unless it reach the same market cap as ADA; (at least x2).

fucking soyboys

Hahaah

Why is it that XLM is higher in bittrex than binance
>newfag here

Fukcing retard:D IBM is giant player in server side infrastructure.

Binance has been fucking up with transactions, some people think they're collaborating with whales to accumulate, but that's just speculation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!! SCAM ALERT !!
!! REPORT ANY BAZINGA-COIN THREAD !!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAZINGACOIN is a scam brought to you by a butthurt faggot who lost all his money on Tierion [TNT] and now wants to recoup his losses by taking an absolute shit idea, archiving jokes on a blockchain and paying joke writers in BazingaCoin, so he can make back the money he lost.

Cross-reference the dates he first mentions BAZINGACOIN on Plebbit with the dates the Website, Domains, SSL Certificates and everything else were all registered, it's the same guy.

I'm onto you, /u/SHARPIE89 -- quit your bullshit before you get REKT!

BEWARE OF MALWARE on BAZINGACOIN WEBSITES! DO NOT CLICK THEIR LINKS!
THESE INCLUDE BAZINGACOIN.COM and YLYB.ORG

DO NOT GO TO THEM THIS GUY AND/OR HIS SCAM GROUP YOUR MONEY!
!! SCAM ALERT !!
!! REPORT ANY BAZINGA-COIN THREAD !!

Is it a good idea to move it to bittrex kek

bought at 3800 thanks to the fud
ty for the fud

dude you seem absolutely retarded. of course, after it surged 2x or above, you dont fucking buy it. you buy low and then sell high you absolute brainlet.

Discord Pump Group

We are a team of highly dedicated members hell bent on capturing the cryptocurrency scene. Be a part of it or miss out big time. Let's get this snowball rolling..

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

everything you own ibm has touched at least once

Here is a meme analysis, what do you thing about it?

tradingview.com/chart/XLMUSD/ZlhOeZxw-XLMUSD-ALL-ARE-JUST-BEGINNING/

I'm a brainlet so I don't understand it. Does that guy imply that we will hit 0,98 today or is it his general prediction for the near future?

fuck off asshole

you must be retarded

just dumped all my xlm and chase ufr moon missions, bye xlm cucks

XLM IS A SCAM BRO EVERYBODY KNOW ABOUT IT BY NOW, DIDN'T YOU READ ALL THE POSTS ON Veeky Forums SAYING IT'S A SCAM??
BUY CONFIDO, BEST INVESTMENT EIGHT NOW

So what if it is? Get out now and make some money on UFR much newfriend