JUST

JUST

WAIT

Monday. Can’t say anything else.

?

Lmao you Ranjeets are so pathetic it literally set a new price floor at a dollar yesterday

piece of fuckin shit moon right now !!!!

>tfw bought in at 0.12 USD

SELL

>goes down 4%
you guys would kill yourselves if you played the physical stock market

>-5%
MOOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYYYY

Look at the charts for this coin, it goes the same everytime, this is a pure FOMO driven coin:
moonmission (x2 or close to that), slowly bleeds out 20 percent or so, moon mission, slowly bleeds out 20 or 30 percent or so and it keeps going like this.
I bought at 30 cents and am not going to buy more but just comfy hold this until end of the year will probably be worth a little bit.

REQ is a literal shitcoin.

I'm gladफिर that I sold at a small loss.

>फिर
Rajeet what are you doing?

what do you mean pajeet? Do you recognise your letters?

I'm up 400% and feeling v comfy

my cock will be 400% up your ass if you don't stop with this faggotry you dumb negro

>glad I lost money

good for you dumb pajeet

u gay son

>Sells one of the most promising tokens before next update.....at a fucking loss

You clearly aren't cut out for this shit user

>फिर
Back to your street shitting call center sir, you have failed.

what's happening monday?

lmao how the fuck did you lose money on this? you guys are shit at crypto and should probably stick to trading yugioh cards

It has been steadly increasing in the last month with small dumps, trading horizontally and then jumping up again, did you buy at ATH like the ranjeet you are?

>फिर

Fuck off, street shitter.

>फिर
Holy shit I thought that the pajeet memes were just memes. This board is actually contaminated with street-shitting, honor-killing pajeets.

So many fucking newfags. You're worse than pajeets. Thanks for ruining my knitting forum.

Can’t say anything else.