RAI - to hold or to sell?

Be cuckfag still holding RAI. Made 300% gains and feeling greedy. Currently makes up 40% of 10k portfolio.

Should I continue to hold, or has this coin reached its peak? It hasn't done anything for days, and I'm getting itchy feet.....

What do you think biz?

Hold. Inevitable binance moon. May dump on day 1 but it will moon after regardless

i love the simplicity of this token and it currently stands alone in the field of fast transactions with no transaction fee, although people will try to say otherwise. the community is already pretty large and it's growing, and the people who like it seem to really like it and know what it could mean for the whole crypto space. i'm going long on it.

Thanks for reinforcing my original thinking. It just works well as a currency. Instantaneous transfers will be ideal for exchange transfers and arbitrage.

I get confused by reading of people making money daily with shitcoins, whilst I'm waiting for the next moon. I never feel like I'm winning anymore even when I'm making money.

This will reach 3 digits easy, just give it time. People who bought in sub 1 dollar are just taking profits the past few days.

I just sold it, I have no time to hold this shit. If it moons in a week I will not even be mad. Sell it and make money on something else.

This is going to 150 very soon. Sell at your own loss.

When is it going to binance and when is the nano thing happening

Yeah. I'm holding since sub 1 dollar and sold 1/3 recently. Holding rest.

no point swing trading it because it barely moves. it's the definition of a safe play.

it's all about opportunity cost - if you or i had a better idea of the next moon mission, we'd both liquidate and jump on that. if you want to take some profit and have any idea of where it would be better used go ahead.

It's consolidating after that huge rise. XRB has had these kind of corrections before and it always went back up with a vengeance. Looking at the charts, I'd say 24$ is the lowest it's going to drop before rising again to >30$.

well I hope it goes higher than 30. we've already seen 30 over the past week.

Exchanges need to get their shit together though, right now the situation is pretty fucked.

has anybody here transfered rai to kucoin?
i heard the transfers are taking forever and pretty much get lost on the kucoin side
any info?

i went all in and missed fucking so many moon missions whilst this shit went up 2x and then crashed sincei bought it

umm sweetie, you realize this coin is taking hours between wallets? meanwhile coins like DGB, and SKY etc have sub 1 minute transactions while also having more features to their blockchain

>coins like DGB, and SKY etc have sub 1 minute transactions
of course, with a volume of 8 dollars lmao

That's a good coin too hold long term. But the price is ridiculous at this stage.

umm sweetie, this might be hard to believe but DGB has almost 3x the volume of XRB while being many times faster

XRB takes seconds between wallets. It's a different story with exchanges.

Raiblocks is up again and going to his old ath now, better get in

Mine took 5 hours to deposit yesterday. Their wallet is under maintenance

Instant free transactions. This will at the lest replace Litecoin

I don't understand why people run when there is a small dip. This coin is doing great.

You're a fucking retarded if you're holding this shit.
There's still pending deposits for millions of this and when they get through you cna bet your ass they'll be dumping.
I can't believe how many delusional faggots there are thinking the binance listing is gonna make this moon when people are just waiting for a exchange with enough volume to dump this.

Holy shit hold retard.

FUD because you missed the moon mission. Yeah, it needed a correction, but binance is only one thing in a sea of developments coming, $100 EOY.

Demonstrably, blatantly false

It already has had several dumps.
And retards who don't realize exchanges are retarded and xrb is still extremely fast are just desperate fud.

>And retards who don't realize exchanges are retarded and xrb is still extremely fast are just desperate fud.
You stupid fucking nigger. I don't give a shit about it being the exchange's fault. That shit doesn't matter.
What matters is there's still millions waiting to get on kucoin and once that's sorted out people will be dumping them in droves.

But it was already dropped severely. Basically, you could dump it on Bitgrail for a week with daily withdraw BTC limit of 15. So alot of guys dumped it hard.

Will it dump some more? Probably, but whales are looking to buy into this cheaply again. This is not whitepaper, this coin actually works.

And other people will buy it. Muh kucoin

Rai takes literally 2 seconds between wallets

kek, that is exactly why you are retarded