FUNFAIR

We can't spell FUN without u in the middle.

Get on board user!

25k fun lets go

Slow down the hype boards god damn it I still want MORE

we're going to have FUN with or without you user

So when will it actually moon?

Realistic EOY predictions?

I hope it does very soon, I'm missing all the moon missions...

Closer to the end of the month most likely. The whale that keeps throwing up giant sell walls is curb stomping any rise in FUN. I’m just hodling. Tired of getting burned day trading like an idiot.

The ICE conference on Feb. 6-8 will be huge; especially when FunFair unveils their fully functioning product (*though full commercial release of the platform isn't till Q2).

The CEO has also alluded to some additional exchange listings happening in the not too distant future.

FUN finally has a little spotlight on it... expect higher volume and more buys happening.

same here bud, buying my Chadstang once this hits 5 dollars

get in FUN kikebook group faggots

>tfw started in crypto 5 months ago, did my own research and immediately picked FUN as the single best investment
>tfw all that bagholding has finally paid off
do your own research guys
thanks for the 2 other guys shilling fun in those lonely threads so long ago, we made it fellas

8k here bought in yesterday, feelin pretty comfy everyone in these threads always seem pretty chill

Definitely the best memes and they stay pretty positive because FUN is immune to all FUD.

have fun holding onto your FUN goodie bags

ALL ABOARD THE FUN WAR WAGON

DOWN WE GOOOOOOO

Oh, you didn't read either of the whitepapers? That's right faggot, there are TWO + rock solid team, patented tech, and working products. You are missing the fuck out.

>have fun holding onto your FUN goodie bags

nice solid arguments and logic, really hard to argue against that.

i'm almost convinced to sell all my FUN now