COSS IS EXPLODING!!! GET IN HERE!!!

user, this is literally your last chance to get in on COSS before the train leaves the station for good. It hit $1 yesterday and will hit $2 today. Each token you hold also earns you a split of the exchanges' trading fees every single week, so you'll receive passive income in COSS, BTC, ETH and dozens of other cryptocurrencies as well. Daily volume on the exchange is now $7 million, that's up from $500,000 this time last week. When this week's fee split numbers come out tomorrow, reflecting this sudden growth, it's going to cause a stampede unlike any other. Did I mention this is all for an exchange that is still only in beta, with a brand new user interface, fiat gateway and regular airdrops all on their way. For the love of all that's holy, user, what are you waiting for? Get in now and thank me later!

Also, please consider using my code to sign up and then post your own code below:

4AG6RAMU99

Holy shit! How did the exchange volume go up so fast in one week? This still only has 1/20th the market cap of Kucoin, which means it'll go to $40 per COSS at least.

Selling mine right now. Not that I don't believe in this coin. But cashing out. Plz buy. Great deal.

I've taken some profit myself today, but I'm holding onto the majority for that sweet passive income. I may be able to quit my wagecuck job this week once I've seen the fee split figures tomorrow.

Nice job bro. I'm already at 850k riding the kucoin shitcoin wave. Bought 1k € euro coss at 0.05 cents, so figured why not start by selling this practically free 20k lol.

My months of pretending to be a Kucoin shill and fudding the shit out of Coss on this board really paid off. I managed to accumulate 30K before it mooned

this will be a great Q1 for COSS, new UI and fiat exchange coming up

volume is steadily growing aswell

didnt even realize there is a referal system aswell, so help a brother out if youre not signed up yet

sso.coss.io/api/invite/A7G6Z0T3PP

I can't get the exchange to load it just completely hangs.
I want to get in on this to ride it like KCS.

Anyone got any idea when COSS will allow ETH withdrawals again?

Samefag shill. Top kek, you cossplayers are fucking pathetic.

All the exchanges are struggling this week due to the unprecedented normie influx, especially the newer ones like Coss. Just be patient and keep trying, user.

I was in COSS in November when it was around 12-18 cents. I got out for the same reason I am not going in now: look at the volumes. The only reason people use the COSS exchange is to buy COSS and nothing else. This is not a real exchange and even its design is shit.

crypto is a mistake.

Do you know how long deposits normally take? Sent over some LTC and its got 6+ confirms but still nothing in wallet

I had to wait overnight for my COSS deposit to come through, hope yours doesn't take as long

I deposited an ETH here and felt lucky to get my money back out through LTC. even though i bought at 95 cents and sold at 1.3 i broke even after the shitty LTC exchange rate. Forget BTC or BCH no liquidity. all other withdrawals down. The exchange barely loads as well. i was hype about another coin like KCS but this is a shitty beta and there are going to be better DEX out on major platforms soon and this POS will probably exit scam

EJI0WE9M4B shot every one use my referral code yea yea shot

you can have 1 marshmallow now or two later

Only 50 coss. Will I make it?

my first deposit was ltc and it took all day and afternoon, somehow my second deposit being btc went through so much faster despite it being a slower coin.

So you held for almost a full 24hr, wow

>and even its design is shit.
0/10

Dont play stupid this is a serious website for serious people

I only bought 32 coss user, us poorfags will still make a decent profit off of it though, check the graph

Oh boy they've arrived

I saw it's potential mooning and tried to get in yesterday at .60c My eth has been "on the way" for 26 hours now. Shitty exchange, skip it

> he thinks exchanges are responsible for eth network congestion

you do realize coss does offline wallet syncing? hence the extemely long send times to the sites wallets? So yeah the exchange is responsible for that problem here.