Confido moon mission

Tired of shitcoins like XLM that are littéral scam with no working product?
You missed the two best coins ever created, TRON and VERGE because you just get into crypto? No worries, we have the solution for you.
Confido is : better than bitcoin.
Have internet 9.0 on deck.
Still under evaluated (not a dollar yet)
Strong team behind.
What are you waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qM29T
confido.io/
cnbc.com/2017/11/21/confido-ico-exit-scam-founders-run-away-with-375k.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i thought confido was a confirmed scam ?

This is the best coin by a mile. Comfortably holding as it is extremely undervalued. Lambos soon.

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahaa

But seriously though, I just unironically bought 1 eth worth of this, it's been way undervalued for months now because of news that got blown way out of proportion. This is easy gainer.

This token shows clearly that many people don't even spend one minute to research before they're buying.

500k holder here.
Who else /comfy/ with Confido?
Gonna be 20$ end of the week.

confido IS a confirmed scam, fucking google, DYOR
and then DYOR on UFR

>confido
Yes the old team exit scammed but then they handed the development of the coin to another, better team (including Weng Tong).

At this price, this is the comfiest hold. 100x easy

moooooooooon

Stop fudding faggot

They see mee rollin, they hatin, thats why they tryin to catch my lamboooosss

just bought for 10 LTC (shitcoin) you better not be fucking with me OP

Seems messed up..

Is it too late to join??

Edit: all in!

Stop with the FUD man.
Confido top 20 EOY

Oke, done im in.

Graph is looking comfy AF on coinmarketcap, low market cap coin, it allready pumped a bit the last few days but this has still plenty of room to grow to x50

stop with the FUD? how about you show something to combat the absolute atrocity than went down a couple of months ago. FUCK you

not buying DYOR or UFR you pajeet!

dead coin stop shilling

confirm your Tyler Durden from telegram or youre a fucking pajeet.
where the fuck are these guys crawling out from? shill something that hasn't been crushed into the ground by LAW

This. Weng Tong is also an advisor to TRON and they will announce collaboration very soon.

it used to be around 1 dollar, just went down because of BTC pumping. Seriously undervalued RN

Can't fucking breathe

Papajeet
new term used for old faggot who joined late and bought SHIT projects a couple of months ago and are shilling now

/comfydo/

Get off my board normie

This coin shows that whales got great sense of humor

Nice, could you show us a bit more of that graph?

Fucking fuckers. Burn in hell you fucks. Telling people to buy this shit, how you sleep at night? What the hell is wrong with you people? Humanity is really doomed.

Their whitepaper is comfido as fuck:

Confido works by using smart contracts with a unique shipment tracking feature. When a new transaction is made by a user, Confido will generate a smart contract using a secure smart contract template and the data entered by the user. That smart contract will act as the escrow between buyer and seller. Once the funds have been received by the smart contract the seller is prompted to submit a shipment tracking code to the smart contract (which is all done inside the app). Our smart contract will continuously track the delivery status of the package and will release the funds 24 hours after the package has been delivered. In case of a wrong or faulty product the buyer can put the transaction on hold.

Dont believe those fucking no coiner pricks, they are salty AF that they are going to miss the rocket ship.

What is your guy's exit on this one? I'm stayintg in til 200M market cap!

DYOR or stay poor pajeet xD

Good luck mooning guys: imgur.com/a/qM29T

Welcome to 4 chan fucker, don't like it GTFO and take all your normie friends with you

Holy shit, that's genius! I'm buying 10k worth right now. Thanks user!

I heard the legendary crypto VC genius himself is investing, Pravik Pajeet

>humanity is a few Veeky Forums shitposters

Thanks just bought 100k

oh the memories lol

WoW this is an etherum killer, the etherum of the Netherlands!

Why don't you go fuck yourself with your dumb "humanity"? This is our board go suck a dick pleb

kys

>implying a scam means you can't be top 10
new here user?

thanks op, just bought 100k.

Lol so hilarious to watch the fud with this one.

Calling "Its a scam", yet it is up 300% in 48 hours..

right? how can it be 300% up in 48 hours if it's a scam? peoples i swear...
buy the dip, it's due to a moonshot really soon. this is better than Bitcoin and ripple.

I am legit laughing out loud here. Sometimes Veeky Forums has useful shit to say but this takes the cake. Confido team exit scammed. This coin cannot be trusted, people lost a LOT of money, a reputation like this cannot be recovered.

If you want to get dumped on get in Confido now. Two separate groups have been pumping it.

stop spreading fud with those exit scam fake news. you sound like a shillary supporter.
this is better than Verge and Tron Reunited.
XLM is the real scam, see how it went down? this mean scam.
confido have web 9.0. and only go up.

The original team did exit scam, everybody knows that. After the exit scam they delegated the further development to another team, and these guys are the real deal.

Weng Tong (advisor for TRX) is on the team. THis will actually be big.

People are still fudding because they are not updated... Don't say i did not tell you guys.. Look at the charts and volume, the moon is coming soon.

confido.io/

Wheres the whitepaper lads?

Hey Reddit, I think this is your coin!! Profit and moon missions confirmed!

what's the color of the website dumbass? white.
next question?

This is the website of the old team, pajeet.

this is your chance to cut your loss XLM TRON and VERGE loosers, jump in.

Bought @ 0.03 when the volume picked up in December, hoping that the team would get taken over.

Sold yesterday @0.49 to chase BAT. Gald this mess got sorted. Might buy back in Mid Feb when they launch again (been following the team on slack for a while)

Oh god they're recycling the scams now and people are falling for it.

>scam
>300% in a day
pick one.

mate, its not a scam. It was never a scam, Veeky Forums just labeled it as one when it started to tank hard. The legal issues have been sorted, have got rid of all but one of the guys, and are starting up again. Won't take long either as they've been working since it got shut down, hence the massive spike.

its a jew conspiracy to drive the price down. theres a new team, new management. not many know about this. whales are accumulating.

follow the money. obviously the whales have stopped accumulating. makes you think.

must be a pnd group. You guys are running out of ideas.

Pajeets don't have any feelings, this board needs flags

It's a scam and though. A SCAM

I think this is for the normans
if it is, nice

who here /comfy/do?

yeah guys buy thus

cnbc.com/2017/11/21/confido-ico-exit-scam-founders-run-away-with-375k.html

Old news! New team now, this shit gonna be HUGE

Yeah, they all fixed the problem. Now new team and restructure will fucking moon this project.

CFD all the way baby!

Don't you want to be rich user?

Is this all parody?

This is a good meme though

When Veeky Forums single handedly makes confido moon.

GTFO normies faggot go back to fucking reddit nigger sissy faggot.
CONFIDO TO THE MOON.

OP why is the team not Solid though?