Only up 10k this week

>only up 10k this week
Has crypto destroyed your view of money?
I've more than doubled my money since December 1st yet I am always mad that I missed out on something

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

yep..I'm always missing moons left and right
I'll never forgive myself for missing Jewish Ripple. That's why I'm diversifying into ICOs.
Magnalis and Experty are both going to explode.

fuckoff pajeet

I signed up for expertly but then they said the crowdsale was cancelled? That's not serious wtf

>up 10k from yesterday
>down 1k from 3hours ago
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And magnalis is a scam

If you don't like your gains, give them to me.

over a year into this, have basically become a cryptozombie.
easy gains are worse than heroin

magnalis is a scam

experty though, it looks like it could be big.

youtubers with large fanbases could do 'pay to talk to me'

How about COTI?

How much research do I need to do before I pour my money into this? I've been reading up on crypto for a week now.

Let's say hypothetically I have 50,000 dollars to my name. Would it be a bad choice to throw in 10,000 of it, holding 1-3 coins? I mean, I can just take the money back out and maybe lose a couple thousand and learn from my mistakes.

>not buying alts because btc keeps moving
>alts moving up anyway

Fuck fuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfufkcufaa aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

With experty though, what classifies someone as an "expert"

Hopefully there will be a rating tier system like uber, I bet pajeets and other 3rd worlders with great education and english would love this.

> Barely make 10% returns for the day
> Get overcome with blinding rage looking at all the opportunities you missed

>more than doubled my money since december 1st
Holy shit how is that even possible in this market?

U wot lad? Doubled my money in the past ~10 days alone. 3 weeks if you exclude my COLX stack.

I hung around pol too long and now I have racist shit floating around my head that I dont want or like. Humans are literally sponges that will absorb from the community. Youve absorbed greed. Go outside

>doubled my money
Literally how? I have absolutely no idea about anything and I have seven times what I invested in early december.

At a certain point it stops resembling money and becomes more like a game of numbers and chasing your highscore. This was my experience after breaking through 6 figures anyway.

Ironically, it probably won't feel real until it's in my bank. Which is not really the point of crypto.

So, you'll never cash out.

You don't have anything in your life to look forward to. No amount of money is going to solve that problem of yours. Find out what you plan to do with your money.

>held some shitcoins for a year netting negligible gains
>sold everything for ripple
>suddenly moons and quadruples my money in a day
>sell near the peak just in time to buy lumens which triple my money
>now blind with rage that i miss moons and crave the next moon mission

I was happier when i was poor.

its called human greed

be fearful when others are greedy

Yeah, that's how i missed out on 15k today

Experty looks really good just signed up for the ICO.

We should be fearful right now since there's so much greed - but let's not forget about the fact that the barrier to entry for new money is relatively high right now.

>Coinbase having trouble verifying users
>Alt coin exchanges don't accept users in a bunch of states
>Alt coin exchanges aren't accepting new registration
>Many sites are confusing and seem scammy (normies afraid to send large amounts of funds, despite wanting to dive in 'head first'

Found some disinfo agents terrified their ico will get poached

Magnalis is a literally and uniromically a scam