WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS ICX SELL WALL

how long will this whale shit last
do i pull out now and wait until before the 24th mainnet launch

OR FLEX MY STEEL HANDS HMMMMM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8NYKMzG8yys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy more.

You don't even understand the implications of that wall.

Getting bought right now, I don't know why but it looks so satisfying.

The worse isn't even the wall though, it's the bots putting orders just below over and over.

Whales manipulating the market. It's getting tiring desu.

cut'em up!

This is clearly a whale dumping, some people have no idea how to trade you'd be surprised.
It's not a fake or it would be removed, this one is just slowly bought.

I'm all in and bullish but don't think that people selling = manipulation.

This is going to blow up so hard soon $50 minimum by Feb

reeee wat do?

Is it time to buy more?

You think you have problems? Imagine being in not one but TWO coins getting constantly dunked on by whales

I am. You won't see it below $10 again next week.

'TIS A DAMN TOUGH LIFE FULLA TOIL AND STRIFE WE WHALERMEN UNDERGO.
AND WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHEN THE DAY IS DONE HOW THICK THE WALLS WILL BE.
CAUSE WE'RE HOMEWARD BOUND FROM THE BINANCE GROUND WITH A GOOD GRIP, TAUT AND FREE.
AND WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHEN WE DO OUR COKE WITH THE GIRLS OF OLD MAUI
ROLLING DOWN TO OLD MAUI, ME BOYS, ROLLING DOWN TO OLD MAUI.
WE'RE HOMEWARD BOUND FROM THE BINANCE GROUND ROLLING DOWN TO OLD MAUI!

whales do not put massive sell walls if they want to take profits.. theyre not retarded

Iktfb, I’m deep in FUN and this whale puts up like a 90btc wall anytime it starts moving.

theres 220 BTC wall right now

whales are cashing out

SELL

Yes goyim, sell!

Make that shit dip so I can get more GIBS

Dudes a dick, he posts in FUN threads on here too.

They're all this way now, on Binance at least. Whales and bots, yay.

youtu.be/8NYKMzG8yys

Oversold = Low Price = Acumulate because it's going up soon. Bonus = RSI almost under 30.

You're welcome newfags

Wow you don't know how markets work do you? If a whale really wanted to get rid of a fuck load of a coin, they wouldn't sell it all at once like that. It drives the price down, makes it harder to sell.

Walls are there for one reason - manipulation.

>RSI almost under 30.
Where the fuck did you get your data? Don't you mean under 50?

at this point it might be like an NBA player or something, who fucking knows

Selling This coin now will be your biggest crypto related regret
This shit is gonna do a black hole assisted slingshot all the fucking Way to the hubble deep field once it breaks chains
Take it from someone who caught XVG and TRX at

thx for posting this friendo

yup, thanks to you I am gonna hold it a bit longer... but I am losing patience

Have about 150 of these badbois

What can I expect end of the month?

Does the huge red wall mean price is going to go up or down?

atleast 3x of dollar value

Somebody is trying to keep the price down, presumably to accumulate at a lower price because the price would increase if said person wasn’t intentionally supressing the price. Moon time soon

Yes.

I personally know a 120 btc whale trading shitcoins on binance who does shit like that.
He'll put a 50btc wall on a low volume coin, go away, then come back and complain his order isn't filled and the price got up 10%.

Many people got rich with neo, walton, eth, iota and shit like that. Or as another said, basketball players or a rich kid with 1 million of dad's money.

This is 100% a whale cashing out, he just put the order and is waiting, not understanding why it's so slow.

I mean if it was suppression, why would he let his 200k wall get bought ? We're already at half, mainly from abitrage bots from the btc pair so I know it's not just him washtrading.
I'd rather have that than an idiot dumping at market price though.

There are hundreds of people if not more watching it happen and who'll buy the last part of the wall when it gets smaller to be sure they don't miss the train.
It should happen in the hour I guess then price will go up until next whale.

Just remember that the longer they keep this Down the bigger the breakout Will be. Why do you Think TRX went from ~250 sats to ~2000 sats in a matter of days? Everyone knew about the fucking dog game and the prtnerships and coin burn a long time before. The longer they keep This Down the steeper the breakout. I’d tell you about the low RSI and show you triangulation charts, but honestly this should be blatantly obvious to anyone at This point.
So for once, the “This is an obvious 10x” Threads Will hold true. Except this is gonna be 20x within the year
I’d tell you to screenshot, but everyone who reads this will remember anyway. This coin is gonna show the true value of HODL, and not jumping on every imaginable memecoin

even worse with ven

thar she blows

im not buying and im not selling. i dont know what to think about this shit anymore. im always in the wrong coins at the wrong times. sold dogecoin for this before it took off. so now supposedly i got rid of a "shit coin" for a "good" one. funny how it doesnt feel that way anymore

We're about to take off. Look at the lows getting higher. Most of the sell walls are fake as well and get taken out as people try to buy through them. We'll probably retest ATH today or tomorrow

Please kys if you’d rather be holding doge than ICON.

Well I'm watching the wall and it doesn't seem like it's getting taken down, but if it does get taken down, then I'll buy.

It was 200k at first got bought to 130k then price went down, now 80k left.
When it's soon down people will rush to get the last part before price takes off.

I just really hope that there's not another one that'll pop after that.

GO DOWN YOU STUPID FUCK I'M WAITING FOR BINANCE TO CONFIRM MY TRANSFER

Can we do this?

Sell wall broken niggas

user I love you. God I am not selling before 10x. If that happens I will buy my family and I a vacation together, my parents have been really stressed lately and thats what they need.

Fuck. SHould I sell my neo for this ? What's he chance neo does x3 before this cunt.

LET'S GO BOYS

TO THE MOON NOW BOYS

ICX is a much better bet at this point.

eh doesn't the btc pair have more trading volume?... still a wall there

Just 60k left.
There were 450k total for the 2 pairs a few hours ago.

>there are people in this thread right now who believe tat the whales are going to allow us to moon before they're good and ready

Oh you poor summer children.

Get in now and ride the wave. You can buy more Neo with the profit

Whales are keeping prices low to accumulate. Don't you think you should follow in the footsteps of more successful people?

You're an idiot.

>Fuck. SHould I sell my neo for this ? What's he chance neo does x3 before this cunt.
Yes, get in now, we hit 5500k twice in the past few days and bounced off. We're about to take off and will probably test it again.

Not trying to fud, but don't you remember the "whales holding down the price" at 1200 sats for days? I think the whales are done accumulating. We're just waiting on natural growth here.

yup. just surprises me how people forget the BTC pair has 3x more volume and matters more

Whoa did the wall just fall

FUCK YES I'M JUST IN TIME

I hope everyone got in!

WE MOONING TO ANDROMEDA GALAXY

Fucking hope you all listened

I want to sell already, this is too much for me

Here we go, 51000

>That wall at 55.000 sats.

This won't moon bros cmon, take your 5~10% profits and leave to re-buy

Noo I sold why am I such a pussy

If they're still manipulating then they're still accumulating.

This coin is getting dumped

Only Pajeets, and Arab, say bro anymore. They've ruined such a good term of endearment.

Real niggas say vro

keep investing in overhyped coins. they are overhyped for a reason.

Take the few % and rebuy at new low soon, imo. Still too early for moon, I guess

Is binance unusable right now for me only?

>mfw you hold ark since may
>mfw this happened for months on ark

you guys have seen nothing yet

NNNNNOOOOOOOOO THE (((JEWS))) HAVE WON AGAIN

yes they will launch soon, you won't have a chance to buy it cheaper

T-tell me! W-what happens next sempai?!

Whales are too determined right now. I'm cashing out and buying back in later.

You're forgetting the fact that as soon as the DEX comes out before February, it will be impossible for whales to manipulate the market in this way.

When ever I have a coin and I see a massive sell wall it makes me feel real fucking comfy.

The reason whales are accumulating is because they know it's gonna take off once they lift that sell wall.