You're fucking gay if you don't go all in TKN now, buy your dad that car you always wanted to

You're fucking gay if you don't go all in TKN now, buy your dad that car you always wanted to.

Already shilled at $0.90, $1.50 and $2. Get the fuck in here

what does it even do?

TokenCard is a card which allows you to spend your cryptocurrencies, you can put your tokens in a wallet which you can then use to buy items irl/online through a visa card

Oh, what currencies can you spend? I assume you can spend BTC, but what about other crypto currencies?

Other competitors like PAY and MCO allow you to use btc, but with TokenCard you can spend ETH and ERC 20 on release

That's great, but what does the token even do. I've heard TenX and Monaco give you cheaper fees for using their tokens but what other benefit does holding TKN give?

Well firstly, TenX don't even allow you to use their own token in their wallets and Monaco don't even have their cards shipped. By holding TKN, you can burn your TKN to get part of the asset contract.

What is an asset contract? Wtf does it even do.

Monaco Master Race

Basically whenever someone spends money using TokenCard, 1% of the transaction gets put into an asset contract. So basically if 1000 BTC is spent using TokenCard 10 BTC gets put into the asset contract. You can then burn your own TKN to claim your part of the asset contract. Basically assuming there is 100 TKN in total in the whole world and you have 1 TKN it means that you own 1/100 of the total asset contract, meaning in this case you get 0.1BTC when you burn your TKN

How is Monaco better? I've heard about it in August when WolfOfPoloneix wrote about it on telegram, but apparently it was a massive pump and dump? Can you clarify this for me, thanks.
But what does it translate to, in simpler terms.

Basically it means that TKN will always have fundamental value as it is backed by an asset contract. For example if there is 100 BTC in the asset contract and you own 1 out the total 100 TKN supply, and the price of 1 TKN drops below 1 BTC, you can buy TKN, burn it and make a profit. Thus people will eventually burn their TKN, thus making TKN a deflationary currency and a good long term hold

Sounds like the tech of TokenCard is far superior to the likes of TenX and Monaco, but for all this to work and play out, doesn't TokenCard need to have a lot of users? How do they plan to get all this marketshare when they aren't even first to market? What about Xapo, BitPay, Monaco, TenX?

Well, recently visa has suspended Xapo, BitPay and TenX debitcard programs causing them to lose all their market share, Monaco on the other hand said they would ship in December but has repeatedly missed deadlines and has yet to ship yet. Furthermore TenX and Monaco focus on small markets, Europe and Singapore respectively, just 2 days ago Mel which is the founder of TokenCard announced that TokenCard will be doing a global release, it is expected to be in January to February, A more precise date will come soon.

Holy shit, a global market release? Does that mean US, Europe, Japan and Korea? Can I get a source for this? Why did Xapo, BitPay, and TenX lose their debitcard program though? How is TokenCard able to release their card so soon, aren't they affected as well?

Yeah, all those countries will be allowed to buy TokenCard upon release which is expected to be in January or February in 2018. You can check Mel's post which is pinned on the top of r/TokenCard for all the information I talked about. TKN's competitors lost their programs because wavecrest allegedly did some dodgy shit, but it doesn't really matter. What matters is that TokenCard has a new issuer which is neither wavecrest nor wirecard which has global prescence and hence isn't affected, the team is able to release quickly as it has been working stealthily, the team insists on a Work Hard, Hype Less mentality and only wants to start full aggressive marketing when they believe the product is in tip top quality which will be in conjuction with it's launch in these two months.

I see what about the price though atm it's gone from $0.70 to $4.00 in the last 2 weeks, but I haven't even seen it on here, why's that? I don't want to be buying at the top.

Well I've been shilling it since it was $0.90 two weeks ago, but no one bothered to listen. The run may have looked massive and it is, but at the moment its market capitalization of only $90 million is extremely miniscule, this could be the next RaiBlocks,Tron,Ripple, this is a east 10-20X Mel even said himself at the end of the day our only competitor is not TenX, but it's coinbase. Personally I bought it 20k USD worth at 0.70 and now i'm almost at 120k

Thanks for the information, I've been reading up and so far it looks like a pretty solid coin, apparently it's the only crypto card which allows you to store your own private key? Holy shit that's such a small thing but so many crypto cards overlook it. I have about 60k in my portfolio atm how much do you recommend I put in this?

samefag detected

Yea dude that's a pretty big and important feature yet so many of TKN's competitors who rushed to market have forgotten about it, imagine in the future if one day the wallet funds of TenX and Monaco get "hacked" the shit storm is gonna be hilarious , I would recommend you put in about 30-60% of your portfolio, personally when I initially started I put in about 50% of my portfolio atm, this is going to be huge, we're gonna die rich. Look I gotta go, but if you have anymore questions go onto the tokencard discord, the community is pretty friendly, here's an invite link : 9meJSRK

What?
Okay thanks, I'll join the discord.

Quit talking to yourself, scammer.

Theres 10000s of wallets fuck that