I suggest you get in Link, user

I suggest you get in Link, user
Just a thought

Don't help them.

Volume is too low. Fuck this shitcoin. So fuckin easy for whales to manipulate.

Plus the fact that Sergey is silent as fuck. Literally the opposite of TRX.

>Literally the opposite of TRX.
Good.

We've been in it for ages, it was literally all Veeky Forums talked about for a month. Anyone who didnt buy around 15-50 cents just didn't understand what it does.

>muh I need the devs to pamper me 24/7

Also TA is a meme, so this doesn't mean shit. LINK will pump hard when real news comes out.

How is that good? Its at a 300m marketcap meanwhile if you bought TRX in binance a while back you would be rich as fuck right now.

Fuck just look at the airdrop Binance gave you and see how stupid you fags are for avoiding normie coins.

All coins are manipulated to shit.

Because your looking for short term money, enjoy your 10x gains. We will enjoy our 500x gains.

ive done ta for 2 years now
link is going to x100 this year
dont help the normies anymore they didn't listen at 10 cents and they wont listen now

>Knows TA
>Doesn't know this means its going to break downwards.

Get good son.

Its not even the normies. Its just people who think they're too smart for it. They read the whitepaper and go "this makes no sense to me, must be buzzwords".

Low prices are good in the beginning, although I'm done accumlating so it can moon all it wants now

why?
direction of the breakout from any consolidating pattern is normally determined by the current trend on the 1D, which for Link/btc is up.

This is one of those charts that makes me salivate uncontrollably. This is the most obvious moon mission I've ever seen.

Special thanks to you gay clowns who predictably abandon LINK because you're impatient. I was able more than double my stack because of you. Awesome. I'll pay you back by buying your rope for you when you're fuckin broke, stupid niggers.

LOL TAs are memes, your both wrong and at best making an educated guess.

But bots are configured to TA indicators like Bollinger bands and MACD. TA is like a self fulfilling prophecy in that regard.

>Notice me Sergey sempai. The post

BTW op, did you see pic related? Why is Link so cheap in COSS?

Link is a scam. They said that they had a huge PoC on the BitSwift conference, but in reality Sergey was filmed on their restroom eating bigmacs for two hours. Sadest thing is, afterwards he flushed the trash down to toilet and screamed "Price it in" furiously to hide the evidence.
Unfortunately, the video is not available anymore because Rory took it down by claiming a DMCA copyright infringment.

Gee, i don't know. Could it be the $600 total volume?

How do you get those straight lines to show? Or did you ass those yourself

*add lol