Right faggots. I'm feeling kind today. I use KuCoin a lot, seriously, a fucking lot. If you want in on my fees...

Right faggots. I'm feeling kind today. I use KuCoin a lot, seriously, a fucking lot. If you want in on my fees, feel free to use my referral code.

E59qWn

Holy fuck I think I used your code the other day user, did you make a similar post to this? Have made some banging gains. Thank you Senpai.

Thats not how it works. You dont get anything from using someone else's ref.
Samefag

You won't get anything for signing up with someones code. Just read it in their invitation program.

The thing is that 20% of your trading will go to the one who referred you and not to KuCoin.

So still use codes but don't use codes from people who lie to you 1HgQ7

Kek, you’re right user. We browse biz too much as I also used his code. We got a serious train going last time. Thanks OP, maybe you aren’t a faggot.

I'm a white male

7JHgxa

Used your code, thanks for the honesty.
If someone else would like to return the favour mine is:
7JKtbf

1rMtx

use my like a cum rag

1dfHK

1dfHK

1dfHK

1dfHK

1dfHK

Thanks mate, I appreciate it.

please sign up :)
codeE57BhF

Used OP's code

Help an user out

7J6rrR

7JM3K7

free moni

use code 1aug1 to get on the hottest exchange that when it hits 1/2of Binances volume their shares will be worth 40 fucking dollars you mongrels just buy KCS and hold.

1aug1 1aug1 i have two referals some ACTIVE TRADING ANONS PLEASE USE THIS SHIT

Site works better than expected.
Here's mine: 1bff5

1ufQt
Ima highvolume this bitch, use mine

you dont get shit for using some one elses code. you will simply be giving them 20% of your transaction fees. But you will be charged these fees regardless so you may as well use my code for not trying to deceive you 1Q554

1bchd
i give out free avocados if you use my ref

gogo come on guys. Hook me up and join my train

25eb6

1bchd

i give out free avocados if you use my ref

Lets keep the chain going!

1ufQt

My turn

25K1f

1bJPd

take me in