Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums.

The first time we, the collective shill group, contacted you was a week ago. We tried to unite each and every user into a group made for and by anons. Most of you belittled us, tried to equate us with pump and dump, but some of you joined.

Those who joined had their gains grown by a whopping 300% in less then a week.
And every day, our gains increase by 25-50%. All due to a collective teamwork.

Our currency is projected to rise steadily for at least 1 more month. Mind you, our methods are not pump and dump, quite the opposite. It's hold and shill.

This will be the final time we will open the door to you.

Do you want stable gains? Do you want to know what we're about? Please join by and talk with other user. We don't want your money, but this group does require activity to retain membership (mainly shilling on social platforms).

Discord invite: B9Nj3zX

See you there.

bump. This is a great server.

A group that actually works, don't miss out while you have the change.

Yep, I visited the group expecting just another pump and dump, but its so much more than that.
They are soon closing to public, so check it out while you can ;)

this group so far has been a hodl and not a PnD , seems good so far with actual discussion and not just shitposting

kill.your.selfs.

Was about time someone did something like this.
All aboard the moon train!

>all these shill replies just to get enough bonus points to stay in the group
group is a pajeet ponzi scheme, nothing more

A lot of actual discussion and helping eachother out instead of just memeing. Glad I got in before invites close.

Supporting good projects that are undervalued and helping them get more exposure, while everyone also earns some nice gains. What more could you want?

This group seems really cool, I just joined today.
Currently we are shilling UFR, its already like 5x up in two weeks, I really wish I joined sooner, but price can and probably will still higher as more people are getting in

B
U
M
P

Great server!

If you want to learn from an honest community and be part of discussions with legit people WHILE earning money --> JOIN

Great active group, members talk about various coins and give opinions backed by sources. You won't find better shillers

in the group. solid group of people in there. bunch of good info going around regarding crypto in general.

would recommend.

Brilliant group already seeing mad returns

Very skeptical of the group and semi-convinced this is just a massive pump n dump but dabbled $50 into their coin and will see how it will go

hm

I can almost smell the shit

The only approach that can really work long term. Nobody gets scammed. It is a win-win situation. Solid coin + solid shilling = solid gains

Bump.

Good coins with good tech and good branding generating good profits. What's there to lose goy?

Hey OP

FUCK YOU and SUCK MY COCK

If your shitty "group" was so amazing you wouldn't need to spam it all over Veeky Forums.

Go hang yourself with your own guts faggot.

The one thing great about this group is that it is not another PnD group. There is no scam. /biz basically is just a board where you shill your investment to others. Imagine if /biz could collectively search for low marketcap altcoins and shill it to the majority? This is what the group does.

You are not alone with your investment here. You are investing on real potential projects and with numerous people shilling it with you. Think about it for a moment. What is wrong with that idea?

Developers win by getting recognition. investors win by getting profit and we can make good altcoins standout from the rest.

I've been in the discord for a while and it has genuinly been a very pleasant experience. The other shillers are great (after the purges) and the moderators are always on-point and fair. The projects we shill have also made me excited for the future of the project not just excited for the gians, and that means a lot to me. Would easily recommend this to people who are constantly searching for the next diamond in the rough and don't mind doing so with other people.

value doesn't need to be shilled by 50 IQ pajeets. people can see the value for themselves.
UFR is one of the most retarded investments in the cryptospace.
Your customers are people who don't want to pay anything. torrenting clients often resort to scammy methods to turn any profit. why would a shittoken like this be any different?

>The first time we, the collective shill group, contacted you was a week ago
No, it was last night in your previous discord shill thread. Didn't get enough sign ups, stinky pajeet? sage

Alright if you wanna stay poor then go ahead, I'm seeing some solid people in this discord and making good fucking returns rather than trying to chase some shit pennycoin that was shilled on some asswipe's youtube channel so he can make his gains and then pull out whilst everyone fights for scraps.

Oh and it's not PnD, I've seen PnD groups and trust me it ain't pretty.

This is the real deal.

>says it's the last time they open the door

I couldn't care less, gtfo pajeet.

Made some legit gains on this boards but hate these freaking pajeets ruining the place kys

Why would they need to play anything in the long run?. They can buy enough to download their first torrent and then earn it back by seeding. It's basically how private trackers work, except now you can benefit more from seeding. If you're looking for pirating TV shows, you'll be paying for VPN anyway, unless you want to get sued/blackmailed.

>phone poster trying to look like 15 different organic posters
just stop, it's embarrassing.

And by play, i mean pay.

ohhh so you're saying the token won't be worth anything because it's easy to earn, and you don't have to buy much.

I'm saying, you can either seed back to the community, or pay for tokens to just leech. I'm sure there are a lot of people, who just want to do the latter.

why won't sharers just be DMCA'd like torrents?

>no way real people can hold opinions man, no way

>solid shilling
cringe shilling, keep it to two guys or something

stop shitting up this board with your pajeet tier coins

You guys are trying to make yourself look bad right? Because this is fucking embarrassing. Why would anyone join a literal pajeet discord when groups like bravado, ironwood or crypto signals exist? How fucking retarded do you have to be?

This is the one.
Biz is good but organised biz is better

this
this board needs flags so badly

This is a literal pajeet discord. They force they members to post in threads talking about them. I'll be altering my circle to flag every thread you have going forward.

The two guys in charge are actual pajeets, no memes indians. Do not fall for it.

Because it happens on the platform? And seeding on UFR platform is more private.

>They force they members to post in threads talking about them.

The name is /shill/. The point is to shill low marketcap projects. Yet you talk like you uncovered a big Indiana Jones secret. What the fuck is with you? The results of the group speak for themselves.

>Hey guys we bought into the sub-one dollar meme in a month of nothing but small mcap coins mooning, we made it!

The state of pajeets.

>500% gains in one week
Mad because you missed out.

>He thinks 500% gains are any good when coins are mooning 30x

The Fucking State Of Pajeets.

People here work together to get some good gains on actually pretty cool coins.
That "forcing people" is just a system to ensure everyone is participating, nobody is forcing anyone geez, everybody shills cuz thats how you get money...

>still mad
Give me more bumps.

bump