Don't be late on this moon mission user

Only on etherdelta

20mil marketcap

steadily rising in volume

same like PRL 2 weeks ago, you are dumb not to buy right now when this will go 10-20x in next few weeks guaranteed

Have actual team of developers unlike some other pajeet coins that choose to stay anonymous

10x in next 10 days, screencap this

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7o90hv/payfair_pfr_and_why_you_need_to_buy_the_story_of/
twitter.com/NextExchange/status/949631942575689728
payfair.io/
ethgasstation.info/
reddit.com/r/Payfair/comments/7gfghi/payfair_an_overview_of_proof/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's like PRL except the product isn't an autistic piece of shit thank god.

Easy 20x coming in

fuck I was actually going to buy this but the constant shilling has turned me away

Tbf this hasn't actually been shilled that much, however it should be because it's gonna at least x10 before feb

PFR is in top 10 coins traded by volume on ED with the LOWEST marketcap out of all...CRED comes 2nd

price has been going up daily without it being on any exchange except etherdelta, once this reaches any bigger exchange it is guaranteed to explode, no other way around it

Should I wait for a dip??

It's still practically only on ED. Free moon as soon as it goes on anywhere else.

at least shill the name

I don't see this dipping this early

PFR PFR PFR PFR

shill me on this and i will buy 14k dollars worth

even reddit is on it

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7o90hv/payfair_pfr_and_why_you_need_to_buy_the_story_of/

basically they are trying trying to make decentralized crypto exchange where you can sell your tokens to buyers directly for fiat. No more worries about cashing out, if they succeed this shit will go out of this world

When? Any news?

twitter.com/NextExchange/status/949631942575689728

also they are making promo video that will be released this month

Is there any big news coming out from them any time soon? Or is it just going to be constant small growth?

Also, what caused the big pump yesterday?

I bought in yesterday causing the price to x2 in an hour

You can check on their telegram, thing I like is that developers are listening and that there is an interaction, news for now are:

-next. exchange is gonna add them
-WandX exchange is gonna add them
-they have contacted Kucoin for listing
-finishing work on escrow and trust nodes
-animated promo video is in the making
-they have roadmap they actually follow

so yeah, if Kucoin adds them they will explode, no doubt about it

Should I buy in right now at 25c? Or since it just spiked wait for it to drop?

It's your call, but since its still ridiculously cheap and low marketcap, do you think it will? I wouldn't be so sure, not many people are selling.

alright. you've shilled me. i'll buy in for 13k dollars. lets hope biz doesn't fuck me this time. i'm not impressed with their targeted exchanges other than kucoin. we really need it on some larger exchanges.

I see a bunch of sales right now on ED, even one sale order worth 777 ETH

already 5x

I don't think it will drop much at all desu we are in the very beginning of development

you won't be disappointed user, these guys have actual product they are trying to make...they just need to step up their marketing game by a lil and this thing will be huge

Limit orders are not necessarily going to be sold though

>ethersdelta
god damnit so many fucking exchanges

20x in the next weeks? Is it possible?

I fucking hate this exchange. I guess ill grab some

Who knows anymore? Anything is possible in this market right now

payfair.io/
So it's a shitty exchange? 100% Russian scam

if they get listed on kucoin it's possible, even if not, with only 100mm mcp they will go 5x if everything stays the same

>Have Cred in Etherdelta
>Want sell half of my stack for pfr
>Not enough gas to cover the fee
Deposit ETH fee alone cost 1% of my folio

How short sighted would it be to put 2.5x my initial investment in crypto into this

I'm ready to take the next step

I have some eth on kucoin, how long will it take for my eth to arrive on ED?

Also interested. Want to transfer from Bittrex though.

I took me about 30 -45 mins yesterday to transfer my ETH from the exchange to ED, then on ED I upped my gas price to 50 gwei and transactions took about 1 minute

Yup same question. The network and Kucoin have been slow as shit recently. How long is it taking you guys to transfer?

I just sent my ETH from my wallet with 4 gwei to ED. Did I fuck up?

See

so you have to go kucoin/bittrex > mew/metamask wallet > etherdelta, if Network isn't congested it shouldn't take too long...just make sure you have enough eth in your wallet once you're trading in etherdelta since you need it for GAS fee

yeah, google how to cancel

medium risk high reward imo

You did.
ethgasstation.info/
Always check the recommended gas price here.

Uhmm, you can't send ETH directly from Bittrex to ED?

You can, but you can import your MEW or metamask into ED anyway so it doesn't matter

Can transfer coinbase -> ED ?

yeah you can send eth to your ED wallet

price predictions end of the week?

$1MM+

? It's 21 Mill right now

So he's not wrong

True if big

team looks like a scam

reddit.com/r/Payfair/comments/7gfghi/payfair_an_overview_of_proof/

BTFO