G-guys

g-guys

I can't wait till it pops.

OH SHIT WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS. SELL SELL SELL SELL.

the media has been fudding hard lately. buy more crypto imo

>bitcoin
dont disagree its overprices as fuck

>officially

I'm an expert and I say it isn't a bubble. checkmate

oh look, someone called it a bubble again

no shit
no fucking shit

We literally went from 200 billion market cap to 800 billion in a month. If you didnt quadruple your money you didnt beat the market. How the fuck isnt that a bubble?

>OFFICIAL
MUST BE TRUE

lol this

according to what "office" exactly

No shit. Its shit slow and has high tx costs.
Thats why everyones buying alts.

>3 years later
>bitcoin officially in a bubble.

this article is brought to you by the same people responsible for well researched and totally legit things that totally came true like:
>Brexit will never happen
>how Bernie still can become president and why you should keep donating to his campaign in 2017...
>Hillary Clinton has the election in the bags, 98.6% sure and Nate Plastic agrees. Madame President !!!!
>bitcoins value is 0 and it will crash this year (2010, 2011, 2012 etc pp...
>le drumpf pissing dossier is legit
>why nokia will still be the biggest mobile phone company in 2010, nobody likes smartphone shit
>twitter will be profitable in x (protip, the answer is never)
>...

Just sold all my crypto, going to pay taxes and invest into a banks investment fond at 10% entry fee, 15% yearly management fee and expected ROI of 0.25% yay

MOMMY MAKE IT STOP PLEASE TELL ME MUH GAINS WONT GO TO WASTE IN A MATTER OF MONTHS, I JUST WANT TO HAVE 100K EOY AAAAAH

The only thing that's in a bubble are the claims that bitcoin is in a bubble

>has officially
>experts say

how fucking cuck do you have to believe in this stupid shit.

that being said lots of coins will tank will others will thrive

It's official guys

I'm cashing out asap

Marketcap means shit tho

strong this.

The odds of Trump and brexit happening were 1:10.000 supposedly (no one knows actually knows because they're stupid, but most people know they're stupid and don't try to quantify it) - so if you bet $1000 on it you'd now have 10.000.000.

which you of course could, if you had actually taken the time to talk with the majority of people, and not just read up on what cucks on the news thought about the matter

so much misinformation out there. journalists are all cucks that spew their skewed views on everyone else. ignore

ahh yes. invest in Sia, a shitty decentralized dropbox with no working product valued at 100's million

>SIA has no working product
STORJ pls

My fellow burgers, we need to realize that we are going to see a lot more of this from now on. The media will go on an all-out FUD campaign that will rival their election “coverage” you’re also going to see more Merrill Lynch style announcements where banks will come out publicly against cryptocurrency, and will make it difficult for their customers to purchase it. They don’t have any more options, they failed to kill bitcoin in its infancy, now it’s out of control. They’re going to set their will against it with everything they have. But I don’t believe that it will work, the next couple of years will see many banks come out publicly against crypto, they’ll have (((experts))) saying that it’s a bubble, etc. But IMO the harder they push, the more people will flock to crypto friendly banks, or just disregard traditional banks altogether as more crypto options become available.

I JUST FUCKING SOLD HOLY SHIT GUYS BITCOIN IS A RACIST SEXIST BUBBLE

Fucking no coiner boomers

>Brexit will never happen
It still hasn't happened yet. It's going to take a very long time.

>how Bernie still can become president and why you should keep donating to his campaign in 2017...
No one reputable was seriously saying that

>Hillary Clinton has the election in the bags, 98.6% sure and Nate Plastic agrees. Madame President !!!!
Trump's victory caught everyone off guard

>bitcoins value is 0 and it will crash this year (2010, 2011, 2012 etc pp...
I don't think the majority of financial institutions were saying that

>le drumpf pissing dossier is legit
It's not?

>why nokia will still be the biggest mobile phone company in 2010, nobody likes smartphone shit
t. Nokia

>twitter will be profitable in x (protip, the answer is never)
t. Twitter

>officially
>(((((experts)))))

>new market
>every person who wants a share has to buy in
>"hurr guise it's a bubble because...look at the graph huurrr"

If I could just punch fags like you in the face.

>muh bubble
Meanwhile btc is recovering from a completely healthy ~50% retracement. All of the bubble experts got to be smug and self satisfied for a couple weeks while btc was taking a breather, now that btc is looking bullish again they don’t have anything to talk about, oy vey better get on the news and drum up some fud

Its not a bubble if it doesn't pop

(((experts)))

Whoever wrote that is officially gay.

omg did EXPERTS really say this?!

>officially
>experts

who writes this shit

>> please go down.

>>we tried to print more bitcoin but it didint work.

>>this is worse than the holocaust.

you wont have to wait long

>IT"S A BUBBLE.
YAY! SOON WE'LL BE ABLE TO BUY CHEAP BITCOIN. GET IN THE LINE.

>experts

>western economy is 'healthy and prosperous' experts say

>officially

THAT. CHANGE. EVERYTHING.

They've been saying this shit since 2011

>Trump's victory caught everyone off guard
everyone apart from the half of the country apparently

>crypto is a bubble
>go buy my inflated property prices goy
>do you want some of these retarded stocks prices goy?
>Just keep wageslaving for me, Mr.Shekelberg needs you.
>you need to give back to society goy

>Literally old money that have no idea how crypto works.

>2018

ISHYGDDT

Holohoax user, holohoax.

Fuck off Shlomo Nosenberg.

Trump was right. We ARE making America Great Again. And we ARE taking Our wealth back.

>2009
>"Stahp! It's a bubble! It'll pop soon!"
>2010
>2011
>2012
>2013+2014+ ... + 2017
>2018

Fucking tired of hearing this EACH year.

It's over 1 billion now and has had a working platform for nearly a year now.

There are better coins that Bitcoin you idiot. Ones that aren't controlled by (((Blockstream))) for example.

Nobody cares if the BTC bubble pops. All that matters is we all accumulate more BTC by trading shitcoins so that when the next bubble happens in 2020/2021 then we'll go in with more capital.

Australian property has officially been in a bubble for about 20 years...

>tired of hearing this EACH year.

its ok. just let the salty losers miss the opportunity of a lifetime because they are too scared little chickens who will live in regretful shame for the rest of their lives, while others, who threw some couple of grand yolo into shit they believe in actually made it.

this is the natural course of humanity. it is what distinguishes the top tier humans from lowly scared chickens. the ability to take a risk and not be a fearful loser the whole life when presented with the biggest opportunity to make it since the 80's.

It's been a bubble since Bitcoin went over 600$

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c

First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. Hurry up, we already reached 90k registered users.

cringe as everloving fuck

new paradigm, get with the program bois

>Implying We are talking about BTC versus crypto in general.......

In normieville, “bitcoin” is like saying scotch tape or post it note. If I correct a normie and tell them I’m in some alt coin like 0x or BNB they will just get confused. The term “bitcoin” is essentially the same meaning as “crypto currency” to normies, and it is true that it is all over inflated and we are here because of BTC becoming a behemoth (albeit a slow, dinosaur of one). When BTC is gone and dead and replaced by third gen and above cryptos, the normies of the world will still call them “muh buttcoins”...

>name calling
really rubbed my receptors

BOMBSHELL TAKE!!

poorfags screaming 'bubble' is a bullish signal

you have to go back