>efficient NIST5 Algorithm
>seconds for Transactions
>crashes exchanges it gets listed on from sheer demand
>going to be listed on major exchanges soon
>growing community

Get in before you miss the easy 100x

COLX is superior
Suck my dick rajeesh

Is it really only traded at coinsmarkets? That site always gives me a "host unreachable" error from cloudflare. What's up with that?

COLX made this obsolete 3 months ago. No point is trying to save this shitcoin.

Starting to think that OP owns coinsmarkets and wants to attract normies into his exit scam
I mean, what's the point of shilling a coin that gets traded only on an exchange that doesn't work?

It's also traded at coinhouse.eu, with about 50btc volume.
Downside is, there's no volume for any other coin, so if you sell there, you'll have to transfer btc out, took me about 6 hours last night.

except it went up 8x since a week ago

It can also be bought on coinhouse dot eu -- I don't think it's anywhere else yet. I'm happy I withdrew mine from CM before they crashed.

Colx is 2 cent now pajeet. This is what you get for constantly posting in colx threads

REMOVE THIS IM ACCUMULATING

You are free to stay poor.

We'll see :)
If you're serious you should really compare the tech, roadmaps, partners and upcoming exchanges once. COLX is being added to 3 new exchanges in the next 7 days (kucoin and cryptopia included).

>Implying you can't make money on both
This is how I know you are retarded.

Q4 - 1million users

this is the literal equivalent of

3.????
4. profit

Q1 - Wallet
Q2 - Wallet
Q3 - Wallet

Did Coinsmarkets really exit scam?

Difference is, you can buy COLX now, especially before it hits a new exchange and skyrockets while ECA is stuck on an exit scam exchange

Yea and they're gonna do it because they'll make PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION and BOOST ADAPTATION (step before) motherfucker

Nice, just bought 100k

>no whitepaper
>no github
>everything is WALLET
Lmao. This and bazingacoin are the future. Buy now :)

Bought 100k of this coin at 14 SAT. I don't mind taking risks on coins like ECA with that kind of money. For me, the fact that it's only on coins markets just means it has waaay more room to grow. I'm gonna wait and see what happens with this bad boy.