Well that's the last time I listen to Veeky Forums

Well that's the last time I listen to Veeky Forums.
Bought itc at $6.75 and its done nothing but crash since then.

Do I sell at a loss or keep holding?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7o7lue/waltonchain_allinone_thread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go ahead and sell off my man, i need the price to lower so I can accumulate

its pretty stable. nobody is really selling. so decide for urself if u want a moon mission or not

>he didn't buy the dip

This shit is a fucking scam. I know a DAG project done by one guy that has more code on github than this crap.

i ask this every time someone posts this but i never get a straight answer... do chinks even use github?

No they don't use it.

Go look at trx, qtum, neo. None of them used github

yeah i thought so. also i think you hold for now, it'll go up soon, i bought in at 4$ a pop about a week ago and the price never dipped below that so i'd say wait for it to go to 8-10$ again and sell then. maybe its going to be even higher this time around

this has been a shit call so far but I just know it will 10x the minute I sell it
so Im hodling you fuckers
just hope it wont take months for the hype train to get rolling on this one

10% down is not crashing brainlet

they have already paid for binance it will explode then

Be patient ADHD brainlet

Eeverytime someone brings up github and linkedin doesnt realize they are dealing with chinks

b-but they have profiles there user and thy only have like 25 connections how can i buy a coin from someone like that

lol all you impatient ADHD cucks are going to be making threads crying that you missed NEO, IOTA, XRB, ADA and now ITC at the end of the month, stop expecting it to constantly go up 100%, this is healthy growth and ITC is still up since last week, be patient or stfu and dont cry like bitches when you keep missing moon missions.
Remember:
-normies still basically don't know about this yet
-no youtubers are shilling this yet
-plebbit barely know about this
-still difficult for americans to buy
-this will be listed on other exchanges
team is still working hard the moon will come when something triggers more normies to buy not for no reason

Op here, ended up selling just above $6
Going to buy back lower

well, enjoy missing the next NEO moon mission and chase the pajeet PnDs instead :) just don't come bitching later

that's my plan as well but i'm waiting for it to go to at least 0.007ETH. also you more or less sold at daily low-point

gl getting through the whale bots and buy walls to rebuy. :D

This guys knows. And I am not even recommending people to put in more than 3-5% of their capital into this, because let's be honest, it's a high risk that might go to 0

BUT it can also do easily 10-50x , when more attention is given.

I got 1000$ in it, portfolio is about 17000$ is this moons, I am happy :) GL to all of you guys, really

Got 60k myself, this shit better fucking moon

*if lol me pajeet

you must have balls of steel I got 3% of my portfolio in ITC and Im shitting myself

You don't get rich by being a pussy

60k will make you a multimillionaire by EOY

True that as well, fucking noob traders put 100% in then when the price drops a bit panick they'll lose all their money then sell off before moon mission, if these fucking pajeets learnt to just put 5% in they won't kill themselves every time it dips

This is why Veeky Forums will one day rule the world.

Sell off. There are so many better coins.

there's always a better coin but this one has great growth potential. im getting a bit more as soon as i can get to a bank and pour some more cash in it because like an idiot i got rid of my eth recently. i feel real bad about that

I dont believe you have 60k

If you have it on an exchange, post it on the sell wall for like 5 seconds

60k usd, not 60k ITC, i fucken wish I had 60k ITC

how do you not shit yourself having such amounts in a project like ITC?

lol who here told you to do that? and WHY would you listen?

It just becomes numbers after a while user, I'm riding on pure profits

So I got banned from the telegram.

Are they saying anything interesting in there?

You got the wrong shitcoin my man
Should have went for skycoin
>2 second transactions
>0 fees
>Unlimited scalability
>Dag/blockchain hybrid

Srsly look it up

Needs more chink

lol hold you idiot. binance soon and will erupt

Talking about releasing a more technical whitepaper in english

> “it’s the last time I listen to biz”
> proceeds to ask biz

skycoin is at a standstill or losing, why are you praising them?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

GET IN BEFORE YOU KEK YOURSELF, RETARDS

what's this? explain yourself

Walton is king of IOT

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7o7lue/waltonchain_allinone_thread/

crash incoming?

glad i asked, im new and didn't know if you ment to buy when its so low or to run away

he's wrong, it means the opposite

c u c k got autocorrected to kek. it's a screenshot of 30 min MACD which tells us that the bottom convergence point will be reached in the next 1 hour. moon mission imminent

Fucking idiots. It means it's going to shoot up.

put 5% in the 10 most hyped projects, sell if 10% loss, enjoy 10-50x for 6 of them. Repeat. Profit

is ti worth putting all in now? i only have 1k tho. poorfuck.jpg

how fuckin stupid can you be?
itc went from 1.5$ to 10$ and you didn't sell, now you blame it on people who gave you good advice and cry online.
u fuckin moron deserve to stay poor!
unfortunately itc has a long way to go and even sorry creatures like you will benefit.
you fuckin smock!

never fucking go all in, buy in small amounts, 5-10% each time

you fags been saying that for three days and Im still holding these bags
these lambos dont pay for themselves you know I hope this shit will do something soon

What the fuck are you doing trying to trade in the most volatile markets on the planet when you don't even know the most basic concepts?

You'd be far better off just throwing your money into a long-term hold and not looking at it for a year or two.

i am planning on doing that but until i learn enough to know what to invest in imma be here asking questions. Does that make sense to you?

Spend a few fucking days reading up on this shit before you throw your money into it, you absolute retard.

The exchanges aren't going anywhere. But your money might disappear into my pocket.

My bad. Thought you were that other guy who had already bought in without not knowing what the fuck he was doing.

Fucking sold KCS at 7.50 sats to buy this shit on a dip then KCS moons

bought 217 at 8,67.

Last time I fomo'd I got burned literally 100% of investment on signatum. Weird it only took me 3 months to try again.

bro im reading this shit for some time now, i do have a problem right now with creating an account, do you have any tips on that?

get the fuck off you norm piece of shit!
try options you fuckin faggot!
reading this is giving me cancer seriously morons buying into everything they get shilled without reading up on a second opinion. you fuckin faggots can send your money directly to my wallet, why waste your time losing it on exchanges.
you morons think crypto is easy gains easy life, fucktards!
its motherfucking hard work, its not just 9to5 in your own timezone its 9to5 in every timezone worldwide u fuckin bitches, so get off now!
try binary options using bollinger and if you lose just set 2x the next time. fuckin faggots.