How much did you start with?

I’m looking at getting into crypto trading but how much USD should I put in with to start off?

500? 1000? Has someone made it big with first investments like these?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can literally start with 20 bux and make it bro

> sept '17
> $1100
> jan '18
> $8000
Honestly I failed. 8x is terrible

Started in june with 3k

Have now 60k. I even messed up a whole fucking lot. But its impossible to lose money on this in the long run. Unless you explicitly buy high sell low all the time (I only did that for half the time).

Started with 2k in november, got about 24k now (bought ETN).
just put in what you're comfortable losing.

-> $400 July 2016.

--> 100k, as of today.
No bullshit.

If you’ve all made so much why have you not cashed out yet? How easy is it to get out?

$1000 in Ocotober 2017
$4000 now

25k FIAT gradually from March 2017. Currently at 300k+

I started with 500 EUR in 6th of December 2017. Went all in on XRP. Put another 500 EUR into TRX on new years eve. Am now sitting at a 10x of original investment because I didn't care for muh vision and muh chinkscam. Gonna put another 500 into LALA next week.

Why would you cash out when the gains have only just begun?

Man just open a coinbase account, buy LTC, move to another exchange and buy a low market cap coin, wait and profit. Rinse and repeat.

A good coin to start with would be UFR

120 usd my boyo

Now at close to 13k

Greed. this is a lifetime opportunity to get filthy rich. I said to myself, either way I'm going out of this as a millionair or as a red wojak

$100 are enough.
took me less than 2 weeks to grow it to $750... So who cares.

1500 in september, 22k now, I played really safe and missed the last BNB pump that I knew 100% would happen but slept when it began and it was already +30%.

Gonna cash out 27k when I get to 30k and start again.
I need the money and I don't sleep well with that much in shitcoins that can dump anytime on an exchange that can get hacked or exit scam anytime.

£150 in 2013, almost immediately before that bubble ‘burst’
Now almost £16k

2k my money, 6k credit card money.
Sitting on 1.1 mill. Would cash out but gotta hold for a year now because I get 50% of capital gains if i do.

I expect it to increase another couple of 100%s of increases in the next years

$300 in 2014
650k today
It's good but could've been multiple millions if I'd held some things longer and got into researching ICOs sooner.

1k mid 2016
220k now
still gonna kms after holding trx since ico and selling all at $0.07

started about 7 months ago. Chose good ICOs.

Start off with the highest amount you can afford to lose. Go with the flow from there

When u have 2k you think to yourself "if I'm at 10k I'm cashing out at least half!" but then you're at 10k and you don't cash out because you want 20k, 40k, 100k etc.. I'm at 80k now and I'm not stopping, I wanna get like half a mil to buy a house or something.

You are literally too late and your money are going to support those that are cashing out now.

I thank people like you. Cashed out. Only 10% left. Anxiety gone too.

Started in June by accumulating ETH, spent no more than £600. Didn't really get that far, in December I got into Alts and have 400% profits in 1 month. Ezpz

if you get 500k you won't cash out. Trust me. It never stops. I haven't even paid off my

April: $1k -> $7.5k

Not great but learnt a lot and I'm also 70% in LINK so it could increase rapidly after Q1.

>thinking half a mil is enough
lad, trust me- it wont be

For me $40k is enough to cash out 30k and leave 10k.

Dor 40k I buy home to rent and still got 10k to try to get another 30k for a home to rent.

Repeat. Sleep. Live.

Put in $400 now have $1,200 after about a week

what fucking site and wallet do i use

i have 500$ spare as well

reddit told me coinbase was bad

i want to avoid high fees and minimum transactions so i can shitcoin

500 start. 4500 now.

Got on UFR, upfiring. Yes it's being shill ed by a discord but I'm killing the pig with it. 10x and I'm out til the next 10x. That's 100x... one more 10x and I'm done.

buy directly from someone so your bags are never linked to you
you say that now but you'll be whistling a different tune when you hit 40k

3 weeks ago started with $1000. I'm at $8000 now. Not even trying

Put in $12K AUD in Oct 16, now worth $430K

Oh yea,

$1,700 in a few purchases since Dec 21st. Hovering around $8,000.

I started with $500 of my own and got to $2000, then my mother and granny gave me $500 each for me to manage for them. I'm at $13k right now, from which 8k are mine.

>$1000 in November
>$20000ish now.

Expecting 100-200k eoy but who knows.

i've started with 175usd month ago. I've deposited another 175 usd yesterday and I have 1100 now.

Fail

You are all going to be suicidal in about 1 week.

500k isn't enough. You want enough to be set for life, and be able to do anything you want without worrying about wages. That doesn't even mean being a neet if you want to be productive, it means you can operate a business at a loss if it makes you happy because who gives a shit.

Cashed out all of my gains in November. Put in another $5k in Dec 15th, which is now $113k.

But I'm not retarded, and the shittiest of shitcoins have 5x'd in the last 2 weeks.

i started with 2k, now i have around 20k.

go here for some trading signals (25-150% per pump) discord gg/r5N6ctd

Who cares about btc price? We're all balls deep in atls.

>500k isn't enough.
SEE THIS IS WHAT THE FUCK I MEAN
it's never enough

I cashed out about $200k to pay off my mortgage in November. This time I'm aiming for retirement.

Full motherfucking steam ahead until I'm up at least $5M.

retard

btc is the bottom card it brings them all down

fucking even 10k would be enough for me, so i can swing-trade bitcoin and pay my neet living off...

it's gonna take a while with my 300bucks and avg 3% daily returns

Started with 100 and kept adding untill I had 650
Now I'm nearing 1K after a week and a half

Started with $1500 in May 2017, now at $320k. Made some big losses, even bigger profits and had sleepless nights.

started with 8k in jan 2016. now have $400k

>Japan
>sign up with wallet site
>1 day to confirm identify
>need a picture of your alien card and passport with you smiling next to it
>proceed to wait two weeks for them to mail a 2nd authentication postcard
>can buy btc but no remittance for 7 days after deposit

fffuuuck weeabooland

it won't be , believe me, you'll get greedy, it will never stop unless you get hit by either an epiphany or a bus

1,5k to 15k euros in 1 month and a week. 10k Req/6k link are going to make me rich!

>10k Req/6k link

I'll invite you to the REQ/LINK party on my yacht next year. I'll make a little racetrack on deck for all the lambos.

$700 in July, $290k today.

Sounds nice user, but I'm more of a horse and carriage kind of guy.

You can ride your horse on deck too. I'll pay some of the FUDsters to scoop up the horse shit.

greed

Yes, you can although it's harder now than if you got in a few months ago obviously

>how much should I put in

Literally, not memeing, as much as you can afford. Chance are, there won't be such a gold rush in the coming 25 years again. In 2 years this is probably over - crypto will prevail obviously, but you won't see x1000 anymore. Now or never desu. If you miss this opportunity of our lifetimes, you regret it the rest of your life. Those measly bucks are nothing you throw in compared to what you can make off it. You earn them in some weeks/months again. But this opportunity is gone.

You're a fucking idiot. It least pay off your fucking debts dipshit

Started with 1600$ mid 2017, and invested even more throughout the year up to 4000$. As of speaking my portfolio is worth 20000$.

Nice 5x increase with pretty much no trading (just holding) and few bad investment decisions early on.

Missed a lot of the great moons but
>500$ in august
>7000$ now

>$800 October
>$36k now
Originally I was aiming for 100-300k, but now it's not enough. $1 million or I kms. And even then it probably won't be enough. It never is.

what do you hold right now? post pics

End December with 400$, now 1000$

Missed many moosn. Sold BNTY + DBC even though I bought them at 7/8c each. Not patient enough. I couldn't HODL. Now sticking to ICX and will not make the mistake again.

Started with $350 in 2014 just before the big run up to $1k. Invested an extra $6k throughout this year. Sitting on a comfy $260k now.

started with $50 a month because im poor and live off of welfare due to neet occupation
put in $50 a month for little over a year, now its closing in on $70k
still on welfare

So how long did most of you sit on coins for gains? I only started a week ago with a measly $100, made a few mistakes (complete novice) but almost recovered them. I've settled into about 20% on something stable, 60% on a risk, and 20% on a bigger risk.

I just want to make $200 and get my money back. Anything after that is just for fun.

Where do you find good ICOs? What makes one good?

Trump Coin

250$ start a month ago after cashing out 4k a year ago and taking a break

Go on website like icodrops, crush crypto

Got some bonus money, dumped all of it into crypto in early Sept right before the China fud and btc bullrun. 8k went down to 5k. Hovered around 5-8k for months in QTUM, ARK, MAID, OMG, NAV till the Dec alt season. Sitting at 2.7 btc the last I checked: 40k? Shitty results, I should kms.

What's the most effective way to invest $2k?

I'm thinking WABI, LINK, TRX and REQ even splits for a week or two, possibly day trade a few hundred $, then re-evaluate.

Started 1/1/17 with $900
Woke up to $2500

You can do it with however much you have - around $1k always seems like a good jumping off point though

7k on 17.nov
now at 31k

How do I start? Do I really have to give some random site my ID?

if many people use that site, is it still a random site? coinbase

You need to go all in on one coin that will moon with such little. I recommend VEN, REQ, BAT, QSP

I'll short it 10x. Already did shorted it from 20k. easiest 500% of my life

that coss feels so good doesn't it

Put a moderate portion in, money you will be 100% ok with loosing. Maybe a couple grand. Take a couple weeks to get used to trading crypto, using exchanges, doing research. You might loose most of this. Once you get the hang of it, put a sizable portion in, say $10-20k. This should also be money you can stand completely loosing. DYOR and go heavy into low cap moon missions. If you succeed you might be at $50k or so, or hopefully close to 6 figures at which point you go into long term coins that will deliver 10-20x gains to make you a millionaire by next year.

welp, guess I have no choice. Thanks.

Taxes.

Not that easy dude.
I already lost a bunch of tx info so I'm going to get fucked.

Why all-in, why not spread the risk across several coins that might moon?

VEN is already at ATH, REQ looks like it has mooned, and I need to DMOR on BAT and QSP. Why do you say those coins in particular?

How can you credibly find moon missions? Veeky Forums is nothing but shills for PnD groups

Like 2.5k and now only have like 8k

not anymore, all the people who did rode the bubble up in nov/dec

Started with $50, now at $11,000.

everyone is waiting for VEN news.