TRX FOMO FAGS BTFO

TRX FOMO FAGS BTFO

Tron's founder has been infamous for being a scam and cheat in China for so long. Anyone who has a brain can tell Tron is a total scam given Justin Sun's horrible track record. Those who understand Chinese, search 孙宇晨 and see all the things he has done since he was a college student.

Do some basic diligence before making any investment decisions, for fuck sake.

Those asking for links:

From Chinese Quora Zhihu:
zhihu.com/question/30930569

Sun’s plagerism scandal in 2011:
news.sina.cn/?sa=t124d5061955v71&from=wap

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.ifeng.com/a/20170929/15703418_0.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TOP LEL TRONLETS BTFO

dont believe guyz this is just a FUD.

We HODL strong until 2020

>I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA FUD LEL TRONLETS

the absolute state of tronbabbies

Like anybody could read that shit. Stay poor street shitter.

no fucking shit, its utter vaporware that rightfully belongs back at 50-100 sats. I'm not complaining though, got in at 20 sats, and made 200x. Best part of all I dumped my bags to normies, enjoy the descension back to 100 sats. Seriously, how fucking braindead do you have to be to buy something that has gone 200+ within a couple of weeks.

KEK

FUD fag

B-but I despise Tronlets
y u do dis ;_;

you know what i found interesting, stupid Westerners have more faith in this chink than the chinks themselves...

Sun is a controversial figure in Mainland China., don't believe me? google his chinese name 孙宇晨 and see the news, and then ask your chinese speaking friend to translate for you.

>tfw you jumped off the Tron train at just the right time

this

Fuck off you racist. Here on Veeky Forums we fucking love Chinese people and their high quality coins.
Chinese Satoshi, take my money to the moon.

Can bots read? No. Guarantee you bud they are going to wash trade this shit to $1 and will get even you FOMOing.

Try to take a hint from all the dumb coins like Ripple that pumped.

>bots are autonomous beings with no input from humans ever
This is how utterly stupid you sound right now

Watch as this shit skyrockets in a week. Did the Ripple price care while reddit kunts were shouting that its a centralized coin and all the other FUD like the founders own a huge part of the supply?

No. Stop acting like Warren Buffet looking for undervalued stocks.

finance.ifeng.com/a/20170929/15703418_0.shtml

i can speak chinese but i suck at translating chinese into coherent english.

I wish i have the ability to translate this into proper English...this article was about Justin Sun and the so called 'Chinese Ripple' scam.

im pretty sure there are user out there who can expose Sun.

PLEASE SPREAD

When the other only counter argument to FUD is “lol FUD” instead of constructive debunking, you know it’s time to sell

Volume on this coin is crazy. No way it wont have another moon pajeet.

Strange, I've seen high volume on PnDs too... must be a coincidence

Give one that matches Tron's volume. We are talking about constant daily volume here dumbass.

TRX has billions in volume every single fucking day. But go on, miss another moon mission. Its literally 2x the price a few days ago despite all the FUD.

plagiarism is good on a resume in the open source world

It's the biggest PnD in the history of crypto

Chinks have a savage, predatory nature and a tendecy to copy something and create inferior versions of it.
Naturally in a pyramid scheme like this the early adopters make bank but we're long past that stage and heading towards collapse. Justin Chink is biologically incapable of not scamming or creating a product which will succeed.

>Pump and dump
>Several billion dollars in volume
Ok, gladly join this Ripple tier pump and dump. You sad you missed the boat a few days ago? Its not too late.

Comparing this volume god to a fucking etherdelta pump and dump lmao. The worst thing to do is bet against the "cheapest" coin in the spotlight by breaking the top 10.

remember kids

>Give one that matches Tron's volume.
bitcoin. Another with a bit less? Verge. It's all the same.

Use this refferal code on KuCoin to gain 20% of all my transfer fees (It's mutual). I day trade with over 200k dollars, so you will get loaded.

1J5vH

But Bitcoin is Bitcoin while Chinacoin is a 90% premined shitcoin

I don't get these threads, do you think we're buying TRX because we believe in the product?

The guy can sell hype to normies and it pumps the coin, why not get some profits as well

>bitcoin
HAHAAHUIAHAIUHAUIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, TRX confirmed god tier. And what did the bots do during the Bitcoin hype? Wash trade it near 20k.

>Verge
You have to be kidding me, its way below TRX in consistent daily volume. Maximum volume verge had was 2 billion and it couldnt even hold it for a day. Verge's current volume is 282 million

TRX has had billions in volume even at $0.06 and below. Which is why i discovered this biach.

>What the fuck is this shitcoin that has been top in volume in binance for weeks?
>Oh shit, the volume is massive and its below a dollar time to buy-in
>Proceeds to make bank from TRX while whitepaper faggots dont make profit

This is peak hype

>Peak hype
Oh boy... the TRX hype is just about to get started and the whales are going to use the Ripple moon as an excuse to moon TRX as well.

Look at what happened when social media normies started to talk about Ripple. I think it was at $0.6 back then.

>bought at 3 cents
>sold at 27
Fucking love chink Justin Timberlake I don't even give a fuck