What's a good long term hold portfolio?

What's a good long term hold portfolio?

Want to spend and not look at it for a year.
I was thinking:
40%BTC
25% ETH
20%XMR
15% LTC

Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
neo.org/download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah pretty solid. although may want to do 30% bitcon and 10% ripple. either way you cant go wrong

Unironically 100% LINK

ETH - with casper update it's only gonna grow. Extremely proabable 10x EOY
FUN - they still didn't release a complete product and coin is already top 100 CMC. After product release this is probably gonna explode
BNB - used for fees on binance, regular coin burnings, built in deflation it's only gonna grow

Besides "the big three" if i was in your place i'd choose one or two low cap coins with promising future and inwest 10-20% of total inventory in it

Here's mine:

BTC 30%
LINK: 30%
ETH 20%
REQ: 10%
BCH: 10%

Listen to me now, user. ZRX. REQ. XLM.

Ok, but i see BNB and FUN as tier 2 coins alsready.

Most of those are tier 2 - 3 coins and are rather risky in my opinion. Not sure though. Good if you want to watch it.

Same as OP except I'm 33/33/33 BTC/ETH/LTC.

Thinking of swapping LTC for one or more of these but not sure which: FUN, REQ, BBT, ethos, QSP , DBC, SALT

not bad OP, pretty safe portfolio. Would add 10% into coins that have high potential though. KNC, RDN, ENG, SNM, EOS. Take your pick

>Long-term
There is no such thing. It's a bubble.
It's gonna pop and crash it all to the ground.

You will never make it with the hodl meme. You need to be trading actively if you want to get to the lamboland.

Yeah, i took 30k profit. And just want to get out of the rat race, don't really care if it drops to 0

if you want more porfits think about joining our Veeky Forums discord group, we discuss crypto and also pump some coins (25-150% profits) discord gg/r5N6ctd

Maybe look into BLX (the fund on iconomi) its available as erc20 token.

To be desu with you, that was probably a smart move and I commend you for it. It's a shitty ending for the greedy such as myself. Enjoy that 30k lad.

Kek if those are risky then what do you consider low sat coins that go 900% in one day?
The coins the guy mentioned are not risky

Long term hodl? 100% BTC

Take that 40% BTC and put it all into NEO

Guys I’m just starting now after lurking for a while. Is it too late to buy into eth? Seems like the price is skyrocketing and I’d be better off buying btc which is going back down. Any feedback?

Dude buy Neo
Download the Neon wallet and just store it there
neo.org/download

It's essentially a faster, better version of ETH that's cheaper

Yeah, but you get what i mean. They are fairly new, probably also a good buy.