reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7odgzs/the_ark_teams_vision/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have ark, uninformed as to what happens in 18 hours, educate me

the ark departs, can you not read?

>you have been warned

Moon mission starts

BARK BARK FOR ARK

Here we go! Let the shilling begin.

Ark has an upgrade. The wordpress of blockchains is here!

Four or five clicks and you have yourself an ethereum style blockchain with any POW, DPoS etc system you want. No bloat 8 sec trans times. Real value unlike Erc20.

AND connection to any other blockchain system, including Dag systems.

Devs are going to cream when they realise they can use Java to code Apps, as well as 18+ other languages

Dont be a brainlet chasing pumps.

>The Ark departs

lol dog, I bought at under 50 cents, i been enjoying these seven seas longer than youve been kicking.

Been holding strong for a while now, refused to drop my stack to chase pumps like REQ (could have 10x my ARK stack fucking RIP), I hope it rewards me eventually...

fuck this
I was waiting for BTC run up but will just buy everything of shitty ark again

>bought at $3
Kill my late hands.

Here we go bois! A 2% gain in a week! Gee golly!

delete this post.

Now is the time to accumulate.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJHhTA78QQQ

ARK MARKETING TEAM IS ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING!!!! MOON CONFIRMED!!!

oh boy time to dump my bags

sold 1K the other day to ride the ICX rocket but still have a lot of ARK.. just would like to see Crypto community support ARK and send us on a ride to like $20. Staking is cool as fuck... she can't understand what the hold up is.

Even PIVX is worth more than ARK and it's the same stacking shit bangaloo

BARK FOR ARK, BARK BARK FOR ARK

This shit is about to explode. Look at the trends on this fucking chart.

Dude BTC is about to start the next bull run

This actually sounds promising

wtf is biz always complaining about exactly?

Biz complains that Ark doesnt get enough marketing done, and that whales put sell walls up supressingn the price. They say it'll never pump, they have weak hands, they chase the dragon not seeing the gold is in front of them.

Whales put sell walls up for a reason, accumulation.

Ark team is working super hard rn on developing, however theyve come out on reddit and accepted that theyve lacked in marketing. So have started pushing more & you'll see the shill pick up.

Ark is going to be the most strictly regulated, yet decentralised blockchain platform. Registered SCIC, ties to French to gov & EU wide roll out.

Persona.im will ensure the strictest identity management. Companies will love this blockchain, real value chains with a corporate style goverance system. Yes please.

I sold all my ARK, also for ICX. Im expecting it to go over 100k when mainnet releases. Only had 188 ARK tho haha.

But what is the purpose of ARK

what is the purpose of bitcoin

Ssshhhhh nobody knows what it does, but it’s gonna be big

To accumulate btc.
To accumulate USD.

To create Dapps,

To utilise blockchain systems within exsisting company structures

To provide connection to every external blockchain, providing protcool connection (think atomic swaps & loppring) to other ark chains.

Ark is the reserve currency used to transact with the exosystem. Itll be transaction fees, ICO funding and more.

Go to arks subreddit, chang and moonmam made a simple yet informative explanation on what ark is and is trying to achieve after a chat with one of the lead devs.

Ark tokens connect the entire ecosystem.

lmao

Fiat value is too high to accumulate now :(
t. eternally sub 1k arklet

Is this new? Link.

Imagine the advantages a dev has using Ark over ethereum.

>Gavin messes up another multisig wallet
>All your ICO funds locked
>Someone proposes a hardfork
>proposal gets rejected
>never see money again

vs Ark

>run your own chain
>you mess up something
>ask hodlers if they agree with hardfork
>done

How does hard fork coin recovery work exactly?

Can you re-ask but in a less retarded way?

How do coins hard fork to recover lost coins when a major fuck up happens. Like if $50MM gets sent to the wrong address in a business deal isn't there a history of recovering that? It should be impossible but somehow they do it through a fork.

Make your own decisions senpai
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7odgzs/the_ark_teams_vision/

Haven't even mention Inter planetary file systems. Web data 3.0. Essentially sharding data, encrypting it & throwing it back at you.

Video streaming will be spilit among the network, sharing the load. Allowing mamoth loads.

Ark is, one of the very few, legitimate contenders for BTC/ETH top positions.

The fork is just an updated wallet. Everyone is "required" to update to this updated wallet. And basically this updated wallet has an "if" clause checking whether the coins came from the specific address that holds the stolen coins. If they come from there, then the wallet rejects the transaction effectively putting them out of the chain. So they become useless (as long as almost everyone updates to this new wallet).

Those who don't update and continue developing the wallet on a new direction without that 'if' clause become the fork

>So they become useless (as long as almost everyone updates to this new wallet).
This seems annoying to do, wouldn't it be easier to make nodes contain this if block?

And that doesn't recover the coins though right? It just blocks them from being used.

Well with a wallet fork and a sufficient number of 'if's you could rewrite history if that's what you need
Check the ethereum coverup of the DAO incident for an example
By wallets I mean full nodes
In the case of ARK, this would have been whatever software the delegates are running

Can you guys go back to fudding please, I sold when it went over $8 to rebuy when it dropped back to 7 like it has EVERY FUCKING TIME EXCEPT WHEN I SELL FUCK

>I sold when it went over $8 to rebuy when it dropped back to 7 like it has EVERY FUCKING TIME EXCEPT WHEN I SELL FUCK
Kek, this is why I don't sell my Ark anymore. I sold 500 for a flip once and bought back in with 360. Day traded it back to 500 then sent it to the wallet and threw away the key.

God punishes those who leave the ark

Those who board, too.

Forgive them father, for they know not what they are doing

just turn it brain off and buy ICX bro

its the korean eth

ez 10x to lamboland

screencap this

Got any reasons to back this up?