this is going sub 10, lol

>never go this low again
>its still crashing

Same price range for a week.

>buy at $30+
>panic sell at $20
>they dont even check the calender

Its just too easy.

This is what panic selling looks like. Whales must be licking their chops. Look at it drop to 130k sats and then rebounding like nuts next week when rebrand comes.

Idiot. This coin is dead mate. Don't try to save it. Whales are done gaining coins on this. New listing means massive sell time. 15 dollars soon

You have been warned

Lol you retard whales dumped this one twice. They will keep on doing it till faggots from biz buy high and sell low. Basically, this is what accumulating looks.

There's already the ability to withdraw 300k usd a day. Retard.

perfect, thank you

it will at most x10 this year. why would i get this when i can chase dozens of other quick x10s???

LMAO, all these FUDers will eventually buy at 22-23$ with a huge grin on their faces. If you're a weak-handed pussy and sell this at a loss, desu, you deserve to be jewed by the FUDers.

OP is right it will float around this price for a bit then take off.

I already got this around 30 bucks like a faggot but it looks like a good chance to double dip

Veeky Forums was a mistake

>I'm a poorfag and I know what whales do
Why does everyone on this board does this? "hur dur whales this whales that" when you're just a random retarded poorfag who doesn't even know what a guy with 1M+ looks like.

Because I bought in at $3 and that 10x finishes off a 100x.

No such thing as guaranteed x10
Renaming, new wallets and exchanges are coming for xrb, it has unique features compared to other cryptos (inb4 pascal)
that compete together, xrb will come to coinbase some day
It's the best cryptocurrency

This is shitcoin x100

The price has been doing this for days on bitgrail. Why the fuck would anybody sell XRB with what's on the horizon for it? It has hype for a reason.

n-no guys we are not associated with DADI

lmao pajeet scams shaking you out of your money