Is this a scam?

Why is this a dumb coin? Inb4 jews

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/build/rippled-setup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because XLM

>"...inb4 jews"
>*crickets*

its a smart investment BECAUSE jews. are you seriously going to bet against the central bankers user?

To all of you spreading negative things or who’s in doubt; you guys really want a world without banks? You really want a decentralized world where neither governments nor banks can give people securities? You want to live in a world where you need to be scared for your exchange not to be hacked or your wallet (key) not to be lost? Of course not. Such a world would never be good for anyone. Therefore, invest in something that wants to bring two worlds together. Merch one into the other. A world with securities and safety. That’s the world we stand for and only that is the future!

I've been paper trading XRP now for two weeks and this fucking coin is a joke. It's deliberately fucking people up.

long story short, my analysis of XRP thus far is rather concerning because this sideways trend continues after two bull traps and little price variance combined with positions being reconsidered between two extremes, 3.25 or selling price have been restaked after originally being publicly planted at a flat 3.00 ask price. It tells me that the wheat is being separated from the chaff right now leading us into a dangerous price squeeze. Which, my own sentiment suggests in crash; because XRP is an awful tech with little use outside of exchange and naturally, the topic we're discussing, arbitrage. However, public opinion, while misinformed and apparently ignorant seems to be heading for a positive outlook on XRP. I say this because we're sitting at a publicly announced ask/sell of 418k, while this same volume was secured on 3.00 ten hours prior. You're getting your 3.80 but the weak hands are being tested right now.

Otherwise this price is hanging in the balance based on Coinbase and Western Union coming out of their proverbial holes in the ground and if they see their shadow, we're out of luck.

These fuckers tried to out-wallstreet the wallstreeters. It's ogre for them if coinbase and WeUn don't play ball. Your coin is shit and is played like a fiddle.

Because it's a coin for the banks, it goes against the very principles of Satoshi.

user, xrp IS wallstreet

Yes nigger
Thats the whole fucking point

>Muh principles

You dont really care you faggot

Exactly, you can't out-wallstreet the wallstreeters. We're finally moving out of this price squeeze and I bet you we're going to be seeing some pink wojaks in about three hours.

>Implying you're investing in crypto because you belive in those principles and not because you want to make money

Go home banker, no one needs you

i already cashed out my stake and bought into others after buying at 0.27 so lets see

Imagine in the future you get paid for your work in any crypotcurrency other than Ripple.
How would you feel about the fact that you can get hacked at any moment and if that happens there is NOTHING you can do?

I care. The coins that have solid security and privacy principles are pretty immune to this bullshit mooning and tanking.

ex. Monero

Tokens can have tangible value if they do one or more of the following:

1. Are on a working decentralised distributed ledger with a proven consensus algorithm
2. Allow you to executed code on a distributed virtual machine (requires 1)
3. Can be exchanged for something tangible (e.g tether)

XRP does none of these. Having XRP gives you no benefit other than being able to sell it to a greater fool. All the uses that Ripple have come up for it require very little of it and the tech could be redesigned to not use it at all (and probably work better).

>1. Are on a working decentralised distributed ledger with a proven consensus algorithm
You can literally choose your own validators. How much more decentralised can it get?
>2. Allow you to executed code on a distributed virtual machine (requires 1)
It's possible. Just head to their github and download the daemon. This is how you set up your own validator.
>3. Can be exchanged for something tangible (e.g tether)
What. You can exchange it directly into tangible FIAT.

Imagine a future in which your monetary assets are not devalued every year because certain institutions create more out of nothing whenever they please

>How much more decentralised can it get?
Like actually decentralised -- ie the consensus algorithm provably secure without having to trust anyone.
> It's possible.
Really! show me the documentation for the VM where I can buy execution with XRP?
>What. You can exchange it directly into tangible FIAT.
I used to word exchange incorrectly there. I meant "is redeemable".

Boys will this coin be the next $1000 coin by the end of the year? We saw eth go from $9 to $1000+ in a year, will ripple?

Thinking of buying a smallish amount like 200 or something and just HODLing it

>Really! show me the documentation for the VM where I can buy execution with XRP?
user, please. Do more research. They have really good documentation on everything you spread FUD about. Just this once am I going to spoonfeed you. Open wide please: ripple.com/build/rippled-setup/

>ripple.com/build/rippled-setup/
That's not the documentation for a distributed virtual machine that takes XRP. That's how to install rippled which I don't want to do.

That user is talking about something different. . . execution of arbitrary code/hash functions not using the rippled servers for validation/consensus.

Its nothing like eth, you dumb nigger. Do your fucking research.

No.

Let's just assume for the moment that Ripple isn't full of shit and banks really are lined up to use XRP.

1. It will be used in very limited use cases and will in NO WAY justify the current price. It's being priced like it will replace the dollar as the world reserve currency. No fucking way that happens.

2. Who cares? Real crypto isn't going away. We can still send people money completely bypassing the banks.

>YESSS BANKER COIN WE INVEST NOW BE RICH LATER
>BECAUSE BANKS ARE KNOWN TO LET THE LITTLE GUY GET RICH OFF THEM

Fuck this shit i`m out. ez 2 BTC thx ripol