>huff post article
>get rich quick nigger ads popup
>more fud

what?

you forgot about Cryptopia not allowing new registrations

What the fuck are you on about retard

something smells very fishy about this coin and I like fish

DELUSIONAL
Why would anybody care about your Pakistani shitcoin? Their dev is a lunatic who throws around big numbers and has nothing to show for.

I can tell you like shitting in the streets as well

Really? I just got in then since I registered 2 days ago.

MFW you assholes are gonna get REKT. Sky Coin is affiliated with pic related. MFW your coin becomes and Indian burial ground.

illuminati keeping my boi synth down

I for one embrace the fud because it means people are getting nervous about missing out since right now you cannot buy a large position without the price pumping like crazy.
Skycoin has real development as anybody can see on their github. Other coins might have a flashy website and paid millions of dollars for marketing but don't have the tech to back it up. The crypto market is a joke.
You fail at posting a image on an image board. End yourself.

Will normies ever "get" Skycoin?

This coin is ace. You just need about 10 to make it

pls send sky or i kms

2NYqninaMhGkvnMZqKVFaSFEAX9FFcbSJ6z

wake up, you all missed the train on this

based synth

Thanks, just bot 100k fush.

No
5k is all you need to be set for life
do it pussy

skycoin. checked github. It's real
Now how to buy?exchanges suck

cryptopias fine i think
otc should open in the next couple of days, you will be able to buy then without dealing with exchanges

Skycoin will EXPLODE the next minutes or hours, and maybe it will run for days or even one week or so!

thank you based sky shill

yeah, its a sleeping giant right? one that wont wake the up this year

can you mine this coin?
what's the transaction time?
what's the fee for transfer?

Coin will be mined buy running a skywire router
TX are instant
Fees are in coinhours which you generate by holding coins in your wallet

not yet, you will once skywire main network is launched, you mine by sharing bandwidth
1-2 seconds

skywire is a decentralized internet btw, built on new networking protocols, using secure hardware nodes and shit

basically better internet than what you have now

>skywire is a decentralized internet btw,
>basically better internet than what you have now
why would it be better?

>uses public keys instead of ip addresses
>all traffic encrypted by default
>man in the middle attacks impossible
>nodes forwarding traffic can only see the previous and next hop, not origin or destination
>latency superior to ipv4 because ISPs use hot potato routing and skywire doesnt
>speed superior because bandwidth aggregation is possible, using the unused bandwidth of your neighbours
>immune to all of ISP fuckery such as throttling, censorship, outages etc
>works as an overlay over the current internet as of now, but will be completely independant as soon as the network backhaul is in place
>incentivized for the first 14 years, you get paid for running a node and transferring packets for the network
>it will be faster and pretty much free, no way current ISPs can compete

People pay ISPs hundreds of dollars a month to be spied on and their data collected and sold. While with skywire you literally get paid for helping it run. And it's not a some sorta pipedream, the code's already functional, nodes already built. This is a fucking hidden gem my guy.

$43 now, is it too late to get in?

Feeling comfy with Skycon desu. The FUD is to be expected, if it catches on it will threaten a lot of coins in the top ranks.
There is literally two ICOs on Skyledger right now.

>Costs 1 BTC
No thanks

you get 500 skycoins back immediately, and if the current price holds you would be able to sell them on cryptopia for 1.3375 BTC. The miner is literally free, they just need to distribute more skycoins.

I see
Any ETA on the miner?

You can build it yourself for way cheaeper.
The first batch was priced at 1BTC months ago. Next batch should be 600$

>He thinks 1 BTC is alot of money....

financial/fintech companies don't matter at all and might as well be the whales themselves speculating in the market. they are dubious as fuck.

might as well take it as a signal to get out.

unironically 2 weeks

>signup email for miners jan 2
>1 week period to confirm
>1 week period to pay BTC
>miners are shipped as payment comes in

you are getting trolled my guy