Fuck you Veeky Forums

Seriously, fuck you. This board had the potential to be one where we share genuine tips and information and we all benefit, fucking over the normies and helping fellow anons make it.

Instead it's one big pump and dump board, with 90% of people sharing misinformation because their PnD discord told them to. It's useless as a board now, so difficult to tell genuine fact from shilling.

Yes, I know you should DYOR but that would be a lot easier if we were all helping each other look in the right places instead of shilling some genuine shitcoin and wasting people's time with whitepapers for scam coins. Fucking pajeets.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opus/
opus-foundation.org/
medium.com/@info_62555
opus-foundation.org/whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mods are fucking pathetic.

ban excessive threads about the same coin
ban anyone who mentions discord
ban referrals

agreed, its a sad place now

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but you are the normie

it works better with pajeets. just sort by least replies on the catalog, dumbass

>ban anyone that post Discord links
Seems ok to me. Fuck those guys.

touche

>you can post here without needing an account and you cant get downvoted

implying the normies arent already here in masses

How so? I've been on and off Veeky Forums (specifically /b/) since about 10 years ago. Newer to Veeky Forums but wouldn't consider myself a normie by any stretch

While I've got you here, what's the deal with NAV? Chart looks inviting but is there a reason it hasn't mooned yet?

>specifically /b/

>This board had the potential
Stopped reading.

Time for you to go back to L E D D I T baka.

Yeah, I was a kid when I first started going on it. What's your point? I was saying it to show I'm not just some normie who has read a couple of articles about crypto. I've known about BTC since Silk Road.

I don't use Reddit, and if you don't think what I'm saying is true then you're part of the problem.

over half the comments in some threads are bland generic copypasta like

>STOP SHILLING SPF U RETARD I HAVENT FINISHED ACCUMULATING
>but im all in user
>Moon mission assured. Strap in boys and girls unless you hate money
>OP where can i buy it?he

who the fuck is posting this shit? maybe an r9k type filter would help
original thoughts only please.

Yeah we also need an upvoting system with usernames where you can check post history and have a daily discussion thread etc

Agreed this board has gone to shit with all the shilling and the Kucoin and the bzc and the 5% decrease pink wojack threads and the 2-hour old $50 Blockfolio threads

You are lying to yourself if you say otherwise

>Yeah we also need an upvoting system with usernames where you can check post history
yeah no
too far

I have a question:

The fee for transferring coins off fee sites, for instance kucoin. Is there no way to avoid this shit?

OPUS - disrupting the music industry

Here the CMC page : coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opus/

Here's the project's website : opus-foundation.org/

Here's the Medium blog : medium.com/@info_62555

Here's the whitepaper : opus-foundation.org/whitepaper.pdf

The pros :

A seemingly strong technical foundation and a good whitepaper
A motivated team with a good CEO and CTO (Mateusz Mach and Konrad Szalapak respectively) and connections with China
Bi-weekly dev updates and Q&A
Tackling a billion dollar industry and trying to solve a real problem
Demo version online
Active Telegram group
Shitty exchanges (HitBTC and ED) + 10mcap - prime territory to accumulate
No marketing at all - see above, still low key

The cons :

Lack of interaction from the CEO and CTO apparently on multiple projects
Still grey areas around certain things : piracy, decentralization, IPFS hosting, existence of a free version with adds, etc.

I meant transferring off exchange sites. Is there no way to avoid fees?

Normie. Get out. Re.

Normies flock to Veeky Forums ever since the word got out that we were the first in on nearly every moon mission. The shills here make this place practically unnavigable to anyone who is not deeply familiar with crypto and able to separate the wheat from the chaff. So we can still post freely about the legit coins here without normans being able to freeload.