I'm going to prison for 3 years in February. I have around 9 grand to invest

I'm going to prison for 3 years in February. I have around 9 grand to invest.

What should I put my money into?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/disney
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

XLM

All in LINK.

6k btc
1k eth
1k ltc
1k ada

anal lube

VEN

Well don't put it in your ass because they will surely find it there.

This! Underrated

underrated as fuck

XMR to be safe

Unironically, get some kucoin. Let those dividends accrue for 3 years.

Buy chainlink and raiblocks hold both long term. Higher portion of your portfolio in chainlink.

winner

1k into Bat
500 into fun
1k eth
1k btc
500 ltc
500 into salt
1k eng
1k xlm
500 xrp

2k more into your favorite one.

You're going to be gone a long time and some coins may fail. That's why I suggest diversifying

Spend the money on surgery to turn you into a woman. Have your dick chopped off and take some oestrogen meds to grow some tits

anus rejuvenation surgery

Monero.

Beanie babies are gonna x100 by 2021

Dragonchain. It's the only one guaranteed to be top 5 by the time you get out. Anything can happen to the rest of these shitters, but Disney is forever.

XMR, ADA, ICX, perhaps xlm.

Lube and antiretroviral therapy drugs because Tyrone will make sweet sweet love to you and he ain't gonna use a condom so possibility of contracting HIV is high.
ETH,BCH,FUN,OMG,BAT,RLC the first 2 are the blue chips of crypto, others more speculative plays but all have great teams and valid use cases.
good luck fellow Veeky Forumsraeli

Shill me on Dragonchain user.

Bancor. 100%

A better lawyer for next time.

How is it underrated? Not even 2 minutes had passed before you replied to that post, newfriends.

I don't hold any currently because I think BTC / BCH rallies are ahead, but definitely all in Chainlink. You come out of prison (if you survive) as a millionaire.

A Brain

In all honesty

5k on BTC
2k on DBC
2k on SpankCoin

Also a big LOL to all "(over)diversification" cucks. "Yeah, take that sub 10k and put it into 3945 different shitcoins" instead of picking 1-2 big time winners.

whats up with ada?

Upfiring definately. It's already at 1 dollar, and it's definitely getting to 5 or 10 by february. who knows, it will probably even stay that high for the year coming. BIG GAINS IN UFR INBOUND

github.com/disney

>github.com/disney
what am i not seeing

If you believe in crypto - ETH and ICN (Big Four audit this year, fiat ramp-up...). Those are the safe bets, for everything else - do your own research, there are many gems. Follow Veeky Forums but don't blindly buy into pumps.

I'd go $5000 XLM, $2000 Nuls, $1000 REQ, and $1000 LINK.

When you get out you'll be very wealthy.

why are u going to prison? how did u fuck up so i dont do the same thing

also, invest in CHAINLINK ($LINK) you'll be insanely rich when you get out. in 2021 LINK should be valuated around $500

This is actually pretty good for a hold.

It’s similar to what I have.

very nice long term hold, specially 3 years

the question is if it will hold till 2021

What’s that cumsluts name again?

nah, the question is will the exchange op probably keeps his link on get hacked in that time frame.
im willing to bet hes too stupid to put it in a mew since we know hes a fuckup criminal

im looking to invest around 2k (all i have) into something for aprox 2 years, is chainlink still a good choice? (i'd put in around 500)

its probably the safest investment right now

Do not put your money into markets because you can buy out stock from the prison commissary with that money.

You can make allies, and make money while living the easy life.

Trust me OP. First day you get there. Buy out all the Flaming Hot Cheetos, and give them as gifts to whoever you think may help you. Tell them "the first one is free, but from now on the price is (commissary 2x)"

Youre gonna do just fine in the big house

all in WTC

i can tell youre a poor fag. who gives a shit about food in prison when you can invest $9k into crypto and be a millionaire when you get out of prison. if OP followed your advice he'll be a poorfag for the rest of his life. ppl like you deserve to stay fucking poor. make stupid decisions win stupid prizes.

cuntdown