What is a good entry point?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/XLMUSD/ZlhOeZxw-XLMUSD-ALL-ARE-JUST-BEGINNING/
github.com/stellar/docs/pull/253
pbs.twimg.com/media/DS4gPBQWAAc-vSB.jpg:large
imgur.com/a/gVbNh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never its over

don't buy this shit I bought at 5500 sats and it's just been going down or sideways for ages now

$1.20 by January 15

not sure. you should just buy it if you're thinking of Hodl. i think it corrected pretty healthily.

Ages being a few days fucking retard.

OP, hold of you want steady gains. This still has the potential of 10x in the coming year. It's a safe bet

500-1000 sat

67% fib, target EOM wait for it to move if you want to be safe

Dont listen to these retards. “Its over” “been going doen for ages” it just did a x3 last week lol. The problem is biz retards buy the hypewhen it already x3 on 90 cents and then rage when they lose, calling it a shit coin. I love those retards getting justed. Buy now and be happy

I hold a lot of stellar but i admit it's fucking annoying seeing random shitcoins do 10x

however the true way to get into those is ICOs, Pre-Sales and shit-tier exchanges, so I'm leaving my XML stack and using some BTC or BCash or ETH for that trading.

You bougt at 5500 HAHAHAHA
Buy high sell low biztard

I went all in on this coin at 750 sats and i've been hodling since. Very comfy and right now its a solid entry too. Im holding till $5

Ignore the fud from the fomo of the month award faggots that bought in near a dollar after a 300% pump. If you want quick gains trade shitcoins but XLM is an ez hodl for at least a dollar by Feb.

Buy now.

XLM is an extremely comfy hold, bought in at $.09 and have never lost money on it

If you're holding, now's ok. You can still try to watch for a better entry price though. .6$ seems to be the new floor

Depends on how much money you want to lose

Jelly of that comfy af hold.

Still feels good holding from $0.30 though. Next stop: 1 dollar.

i am so fucking mad that tech doesn't matter in this bubble

random shitcoins just spike randomly

Anything under $3 is a steal.

Look for advices elsewhere. Really. Veeky Forums biz is full of teenagers who play with dad's money. They have no idea what they are doing. But the thing they do best is buy high sell low.

Yes, that's annoying. I guess it's a matter of time until money starts gravitating towards legit projects again

But the biggest reason XLM is still so undervalued are the whales accumulating. It's not an inviting investment for people who want quick gains because whales won't allow a breakout without a backlash until we reach the critical mass of buyers

>Look for advices elsewhere
Take his advice and don't listen to him

now?
I bought it at 3800 when it dipped yesterday probably around there today or tomorrow if you just wait for another dip

at this point i want a fucking crash because the only survivors will be real coins like XLM, ETH, BTC, etc.

sure it would hurt our holdings but as the market rebuilds we'd fend off this PnD shitcoin madness for a while

i swear this is just like 2013/2014 all over again, except that time it was dogecoin

i understand now why the money skeleton is mad about the memes and gains over tech, he's right.

>Tech doesn't matter
Stellar is literally already in the top 10. What more do you want?

>120 billion market cap

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>at this point i want a fucking crash because the only survivors will be real coins like XLM, ETH, BTC, etc.
>sure it would hurt our holdings but as the market rebuilds we'd fend off this PnD shitcoin madness for a while
Yeah I guess it wouldn't even be that bad, XLM would certainly recover quickly

I don't share your sentiments about BTC though, all it has going for it is the brand honestly

The Plebs don't know what all the Whales know.
Once the fiat-to-XLM pairings go active with Stellar's in-built decentralized Exchange and ATMs,
XLM will unironically become the new backbone of Crypto, toppling BTC.
The weak-handed fags who sold deserve to stay poor.

>better version of ripple can't attain ripple's market cap
>in a massively growing market
?

>literally a fork of ripple
>better version
ayy lmao

>ripple crashes
>stellar crashes louder

>people actually do not grok how gamechanging fairx will be for ALL of crypto

your loss

t b h I'm a bit worried about the current state of the market still. Most of it is overvalued, at least if the market caps don't exaggerate too much. Is XLM overvalued? I don't think I'll worry about that, since it has less market cap than BTC a year ago, and ridiculously low considering it's a viable global currency. But there may still be some fluff in the price and we'll have to prepare for a drop if the worst happens.

I guess even in the (unlikely) worst case scenario we still don't have to worry about going back to sub-20c considering all the real-world shit that's brewing for Stellar right now.

A fork continued by its own creator. So it is basically an improvement.

That's why it's crashing on its own without whales setting sell walls, right?

just saying, it's its own improved code base now. it started off as a fork

if its crashing, whats the point of u commenting in a thread like this then

But there are whale sell walls right now on binance

Investing in XLM is investing in FairX
If you're buying before FairX is out and the coin is low in price, it's great
If you're selling before FairX is out then you're a fucking retard

Not really, XLM has a lot more going for it than just FairX, but it's obviously a major selling point. Other alternatives will also rise with time since it's the XLM architecture that provides most of FairX's functionality

FairX is good for XLM but by no means is it its only lifeline.

I understand that, but what I'm trying to say is that selling before such a major upcoming event for XLM is retarded.

It is, unless you're day trading

By the way, according to some TA on 4h chart, It's heading to 5200 then 6500 sats.
tradingview.com/chart/XLMUSD/ZlhOeZxw-XLMUSD-ALL-ARE-JUST-BEGINNING/

2018 Timeline
Q1=$1
Q2=$5-10
Q3=$15-20
Q4=$30

were in for a major correction before Q1 finally releases, better make proper trades or hodl through the storm

github.com/stellar/docs/pull/253
pbs.twimg.com/media/DS4gPBQWAAc-vSB.jpg:large
imgur.com/a/gVbNh

Sell if you can.

Can you explain? I don't understand the meme lines. When is the breakout expected to happen according to the chart?

accoring to that chart it should have bounced up at 5500 sat

The last update says buy at 3000 sats and 3800 sats (too late), sell at 5200 and 6500.

I can see that but I fail to understand when the supposed breakout is due to happen. Did his analysis imply that we actually reach 0.98 fucking cent today? That's bullshit.

Just bot 1500xlm @ .7 did i fuck up

Today or tomorrow it could happen.

Now. You'll regret it if you don't.

Hodling 100k XLM since 700 sats. Great coin, big player 2018. I think itll go sideways for 1-2 weeks, then its another pump above 1$. Cant see it reach 5$ till EOY though. Maybe 3$.

Breakout is imminent.

>waiting_for_xlm.jpg

Also wanna add that XLM went sideways FOR MONTHS till its recent pump. Theres no reason why it would pump just now again. Wait a few weeks, be patient and you will be rewarded.

>Wait a few weeks
feels like i'm missing out on some crazy pumps, i'm all in on xlm since i didn't have a lot of fiat to play with

Pull out and come back later if you wanna day trade

XLM might go sideways or slightly upwards, but like user said we may not see huge gains until FairX is closer

yeah but now its mainstream, monthly gains will be 50%+

can't cash out without incurring a large loss, got in at 5500 sats

i just wish we had a better indication of WHEN fairx will hit

we're waiting for what could well be a god-tier product where shitcoins with no product are pumping like crazy

I share that sentiment, which is the reason I don't sell my 10k lumens.
IF FairX takes off, it will be the GO TO place for normies that want to enter crypto, and since it's going to be basically a fusion between Coinbase, Binance and Bittrex (ease of entry, intuitive UI and big library of coins/tokens), I can see the crypto marketcap to ten fold easily.

Now you're calling me a retard at this point for claiming that we're going to hit tens of trillions, but crypto has been shilled incredibly since summer, and gets shilled even more as time goes by, it started in IT and Business Magazines, seen it there monthly, it then moved to webcasts, now it's on fucking national TV, crypto will go parabolic, and the ones that will benefit from it are those that invested in the future of crypto AKA Stellar Lumens and the Stellar Network.

So $10 is not a pipedream, it can go even higher if the crypto shilling becomes stronger, attracting normies with their life savings, my only fear is the market crashing because so many shitcoins are gaining value just because they're cheap and normies buy them for quick gains.

Idk its going to moon once binance fixes so you can actually withdraw into wallets. People not buying now will regret it when it's taking off

There's nothing wrong with cutting your losses. If you believe you'll increase your stack by trading shitcoins, by all means do it

It's not a problem really. I'm tired of trading and holding shitcoins. This one I can hold, the only thing I'll have to worry about is the general market sentiment and so far it's given us no real reason to panic

if you didn't get in before 30c, it's too late, go look for other coins

right now

anus

Why is the logo a meme?

2018 Timeline
Q1=1$
Q2=$5-10
Q3=$15-20
Q4=$30

Thanks for this enlightening fallacy. Your buy-in price doesn't make a difference, only the potential profit, which there is plenty of

I swear I'll hire an assassin after you

Basically in the same boat. I'm guessing we'll still have plenty of time for FairX to take off until this shitcoin circus cools off

binance enables withdrawls around 10am hong kong time, and then it runs out about.. noon-1pm their time

oops, read your post wrong

What caused the recent drop? Was it just a correction?

I think it's been mentioned, but there are obvious whale sell walls on binance. Also a correction

BTC instability causing every coin to drop, which also causes a quicker correction in price.
It was going to drop to this price range sooner or later, BTC just quickened the process.

the stellar network has real potential

but what is the purpose of lumens besides being stellar's bitchcoin for trading other fiat/crypto pairs?

If every exchange had shorting, 99% of these shitcoins wouldn't exist

This is dumb.a lot of these ICOs wont go live till end of 2018, you really want to give money away and pray one year from now?

Here is why it's not rising.

-Whales are putting up walls
-Btc is on a run so pumping alts doesn't make sense right now
-Bittrex, Binance are all shitting themselves right now
-Weak hands and idiots are being sorted out
-Waiting on news

Once all conditions are met, they will remove the walls and we moon. Until then nothing is going to happen.

Can anyone recommend a wallet?

Stellar is my favorite investment, I'm surprised it didn't gain value, but its bound to happen.

Stargazer is an open source one. I wouldn't go so far as recommending it, but that's one.

Ledger supports it also I believe, but I don't have one so I cannot confirm.

like how will fairx work? if i buy something with BTC, does a % of my BTC get converted to lumens to pay for the transaction fee? is that it? how will this use cause lumens to increase in value?

Lmao

Pretty much all operations in the network require lumens. You're right that the non-lumen trades won't directly affect the price, but they'll increase the demand of lumens by a lot

There's also the fact that lumens are the native asset of the network and hella usable currency

I felt the same when ICOs were released on the ETH network.
Given XLM has major implications for E-commence, Financial Remittance, Inter-bank transfers, ICOs, exchanges and the future of Crypto, all it needs to do now is to broaden its vision for it leave this whole damn Galaxy behind

>tfw I've got the hold starter pack of ICX, LINK, and XLM

Basically, lumens are going to become the BNB of FairX just like BNB is for Binance.

This will take some time, the only reason why it isn't destroying XRP is because Ripple had a one year headstart, so it's normal that it already has the partnerships in place and is ready to boom, Ripple raising is quite honestly a good indicative for me that Stellar will do better, since it's a better product with a third of circulating coins that xrp has.

From Redd*t,

I am expecting lumens to be used extensively, and with the fast network and conversions, you won't even notice as a consumer you went from fiat --> XLM --> other crypto.

XLM is trading pair with fiat and trading pair with any crypto you want.

Like a month ago.