Best time to buy CHAD

Literally a faster bitcoin.
Stabilised at a bottom.
If you're not buying right now, you literally need to kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin
github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/search?utf8=✓&q=bitcoin&type=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got in at half a dollar, best biz shill ever. Easiest lamboticket since the Eth.

sorry, cant buy no exchanges sell it

$20-25 is definitely it's bottom. I'm so glad I got in on this when it was $5. WEW LAD. Some anons seriously had their lives changed by this thing.

binance is gonna list it soon

wtf is happening to my boy rai today? it's literally crashing

"soon"

People realizing the tech doesn't work under load. Look into Pascal Coin. It's rai but on steroids! 10 times faster and as secure as Bitcoin!

The tech ran an entire exchange on one node you retard.

>a major exchange was run on one fucking node

Yeah totally doesn't work under load.

what the fuck do you want
they had a vote the vote got won by raiblocks
unlike kucoin and shitgrail binance isnt a pajeet exchange and probably wants to get the right infrastructure before listing this and causing another drama like kucoin and shitgrail have caused

biz truly is full of idiots dont even buy this coin go buy digibyte or something

>Pascal fags

Nice just rented out a $5/day amazon server and Flooded the entire network with your shitty PoW fee system.

If you already have BTC you can exchange some of it on bitgrail.

Poorly. Or did you not listen to how many issues the exchange was having?? The tech doesn't work.

But Pascal Coin has already proven itself.

from whence can it be sourced?

because MAYBE just MAYBE you shoudnt run 100 mil volume on 1 node?

what is it with this low tier fud today? at least put some effort in it

nah

>bottom
How cute
He thinks it won't dip even further

Your pascal shilling wont work this way. Literally sound like pajeet. Look at that fucking logo and look how lazy it looks, why would product work when logo looks like shit?

It's on Kucoin.
Consider using my referral code: 1b7fg

with all the coins that havent mooned that someone could buy, you shill a coin that that has mooned hard, why pajeet? why?

kys

>not even waiting binance
so you fags would really sell before it gets a real chance.

>ride XRB from 4 to 30 -> Sell
>Buy PRL from 0.87 to 4.3

Am I winning?

Jokes on you. You'll be paying the CPU bill.

>
Spreading FUD is the way of the retards mate.

Btw: Bitgrail is working as of right now as well as your lubed up mother on my dick

Damn nice user. Props.

bitgrail is working perfectly.
Transfer time took like 10 seconds, and 8 seconds was them processing.

Thx mate, not sure what to do next, I'm opened to good shills.

However I think there's some more gas in PRL tank. Or maybe even revert back to XRB at this point.

>Pascal Coin has already proven itself
kek

github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin
~100 commits, 3 devs (main dev calls himself PascalCoin, lmao)

also, it is literally a Bitcoin clone, but shills somehow call it a XRB 2.0 while it isn't in any way even an ordinary DAG
github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/search?utf8=✓&q=bitcoin&type=

GTFO of Veeky Forums, this place isn't for lvl 1 shills

I wish I had stayed on that PRL train longer. I took small profit and bounced after being spooked by my TRX ass fucking.

Glhow overpriced is this in reality? What is the means for this?

I have a hard time with anything over 10 dollars predicting gains

its 138k at mercatox and 180k at kucoin? wtf?

Mercatox has disabled XRB withdrawals so people who want to get out are selling lower. Also, they have a 1 XRB withdrawal fee for Raiblocks, fucking dumb scumbags.

t. Pajeet who has 6.95 XRB stuck on mercagox.

An easy way to pick it up is on @KuCoin
Ref code:

286dH

I wild Lamden Appears...Its super effective...

Bought at 30 euros, already down 50%.

FML

Anyone else kucked? Where is my fucking deposit

Just hold and you'll be fine

Holy shit just stop looking at the charts. This is a long hodl. It had to get a correction after shooting up so high.

That was my plan. Actually pumping half of my savings into crypto now, dunno what I should buy just yet. Thinking about goin all in on KCS

KCS quite overvalued

Just sold

I have pascal coin and xrb, you do realize xrb is one bug/exploit away from a diaster right. And pascal coin isn’t just a bitcoin clone you fucking retard. Telling people it is literally a bitcoin clone and they should get off biz....holy fuck kys

Are you me?

Every damn time. I won't sell at a loss however, EVER, that's my only rule trading.

I'll go down with the shit if I have to. Only buy coins I believe in tho

I am pretty sure that the majority of "traders" on Veeky Forums are like this and don't know how to hold.
And they rarely post their big mistakes.

who would have thought that it will drop like a rock after not being only on one exchange with manipulated price