H-help

>6 figure portfolio
>male pattern baldness
>rapidly deteriorating
>only 26 years old

Whats the point of making it if you dont have a full head of hair. Why are there so many rich bald people? Please tell me hair regrowth is not a meme. How much would it cost?

Other urls found in this thread:

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/guys-lets-all-get-rich-are-you-ready.106353/page-60#post-1605116
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grow a beard fgt, all baldness "solutions" make you look like a desperate retard without question

who the fuck cares.

Shave it, get ripped.

Women evolved to be attracted to bald men as long as you can rock the look

>inb4 r9k fag tells me otherwise

I'm TELLING you as a NON VIRGIN JUST FUCKING GET RIPPED AND DON't GIVE A SHIT

Depending on how much your balding has progressed, you could talk to your dermatologist about getting a finasteride prescription. Saved my ass, that's for sure.

Woman don‘t even care if you have no hair, all they care about is big dick and money.

Shave your head and get over it.

cut my life into pieces

you mean your ass is not balding anymore?

just do what elon musk did and get that hair surgery

Get a hair transplant like Elon did.

it stops balding but can also stop your dick working

Hair on your head is not an issue. Some people actually look much better without them. If you are generally bad looking, then hairs won't add much.

We can rebuild it
We have the technology

Tried finasteride. Made me depressed and emotional like a bitch. Stuff was fucking my hormones way too much. I'm only on minoxidil now.

B-but I'm on the cusp of making it. Surely money can solve this tiny little problem without any extra effort on my part

How much does that cost for plebs like us?

Ill tell you what works scientifically:

-finasteride/dutasteride daily to stop loss+some regrowth, dutasteride is the better one but harder to get a hold off.

-Hair transplants for real "regrowth" Very expensive

thats your options if you're not into the pseudoscience bullshit. After that you just have to wait for however long hair cloning becomes viable.

If you want to thank me for that info you can use my kuckcoin code: 234ds

Don't know. But you have like 6 figures so does it really matter?

Take finasteride and get on testosterone.

if u have 6 figures get a hair transplant.

It does if it costs 6 figures.

Is minoxidil alone enough to stem the decline?

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c

First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. Hurry up, we already reached 90k registered users. Bumps

no it isn't

BEFORE: JUST
AFTER: MOON

It really shouldn't cost more than 10k, even that's an extreme price.

>tfw 19 and hairline is already fucked
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kys for having such shitty genetics. Youll never make it

Ok.... give me your address and I'll send you my btc before I kms

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/guys-lets-all-get-rich-are-you-ready.106353/page-60#post-1605116

Get on it user

i was unattractive before i lost my hair too. so i didnt mind

Minoxidil is supposed to massively slow it down.
Make sure you apply it twice a day on a dry head and use a syringe, the sprays don't reach your scalp.

I've seen videos of really good modern wigs, not the type that falls off easily and don't require much maintenance, look it up.

Start lifting Shave head
Grow a beard if no chin

You can do it in Turkey, it's less than 2k euros

Hair transplants from the best surgeons in the world literally only costs $7-9k. You've got the portfolio, so if it bothers you so god damn much, go ahead.

1EfV5rFwp7Hz7t3CZfe9kivreDwLVDu8LW Here it is

And you'll look like a turkey too.

nigga if ur a milionaire ur bitch will literally not care about how you look lmao

I think Minoxidil is worth a shot for pattern baldness.
I personally use the foam version for beard growth and had quite some results.

Finasteride. Don't listen to fear mongering, you can even start with something like 0.25mg every second day.

who the fuck cares?
be like this guy

Do you think people that are losing hair wash it a lot thinking it will help, when it makes it worse

Shave it and get under the bar. If you are swole being bald is fine.

>growing a beard

Literally worse than being bald because everyone knows you’re ugly and trying to hide it.

get on Finasteride asap. It has a bonus effect of turning you into a more feminine and cute sissy boy

TFW same issue but amplified
7 figure portfolio so balding rate significantly faster
Lightbulb head like jimmy neutron
Had to special order my hat for little league baseball.
Working out is the only way. Trouble is I still look deformed after putting on 15 lbs

Switch lives with me m8, women are a meme, money isn't.

You need to be done balding for that to work unless you want a gap in the middle of your head. The whole thing is fucked. Why is there not a better solution? I refuse to turn my semen to water or rub shit that hardly works on my forehead 3x a day

Finasteride is like $15 a month, just go to your nearest doctor and ask for a prescription, it's not that fucking hard.

Done surgery in EU. Costed 3000€. Not todo expensive imo.