Give me a shitcoin on cryptopia that will double my money within the next 24h

give me a shitcoin on cryptopia that will double my money within the next 24h

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/encrypgen/DNA
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/condensate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None, because all trading is halted on Crippletopia.

ufr

>all trading is halted on Crippletopia
explain

Ellaism, obviously

try MyWish.

Paccoin

I've been trading 2-3 coins on cryptopia today with no problem. Is this only for LTC/DOGE

only ltc and doge is halted
reading the news helps

Imagine how fucked things would be if we didn't have Binance.

I fucking love those chinks.

DNA

ELLA

It is at the lowest price you can possibly buy it with btc so it can only go up from there no matter what and bitcoin price will probably inflate it wildly later this year

NLC2

Dot coin

Their twitter/website seems very active, how high could DNA go in 24h?

their github hasn't been updated for 5 months though.
github.com/encrypgen/DNA

RAIN without a doubt
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/condensate/

HUSH obviously, they're doing an airdrop of Bitcoin Hush on the Jan 16, ZCL style. The lead dev developed replay protection for BTCP. Get the fuck in now before it hit's $100

Not exactly a shitcoin but MINT

ETN! Such volume. And New exchanges comin!

this one will be yuge

fuuck, bought hush @ 1k sat but sold before the huge pump

CApp. Doyr moon mission incoming

Can confirm. Looks like a tasty treat

>replying to yourself
LMAO

This is so fucking easy UFR for sure!

Reply to wrong thread :( got rekt

If you had listened to me yesterday, you would have bought $DOT at 150 sats and already doubled your money... but its seriously not too late. Still a micro cap at $14mil with huge room for growth, just look at KCS and BNB. This is a NO BRAINER people.

Only LUXX !!! $1000 by March!

I FUCKING TOLD YOU LINDA YESTERDAY AND ITS 160% STILL GONNA MOVE UP GET IN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Also PAC coin, scooped up a couple million

withdrew at 0.008, why would it keep going up?

Nyan Coin!!

ADST

I'm so mad I didn't get in on this yesterday when I randomly looked at it. Saw that it was a total shitcoin after reading the website but that obviously doesn't stop shit from pumping.

UIS - Super low cap and some potential
DNA - Steady chart, good tech idea and still to mooon
WISH - ;)

ZOIN (ZOI)

Cryptopia is a scam, youll never get your coins out o of there

SWFTC (SwiftCoin) is doubling every 24 hours..?

DOGE will triple your money in the next 24h

XBY, easy

TRX

FUCK OFF SAMEFAG, EVERYBODY KNOWS ETN IS A SHITCOIN. MOBILE MINING MY ASS

Still time to get in. Small cap, the next binance coin. Every exchange goes through these issues, we all know it and they still grow. This is the next moon mission.

20 mins later and +40 sats later... stop sleeping guys BUY BUY BUY. Cryptopia and Kucoin are side by side on the 24h exchange volume list on coinmarketcap, yet KCS has a 109x market cap over DOT. I don't really think there is any further explanation needed.

Litebitcoin. Strap on till the pump reaches $3.

Electroneum you fucking idiots

ELECTRONEUM

Buy COLX. It will 8.6x once it hits Cryptopia in 10 days.
Google its markets.

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c

First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. Hurry up, we already reached 90k registered users.
I hope to see Colossus on upcoin.

But that's also why people are retarded providing workarounds (if that isn't just a scam), they don't seem to realize that they end up crashing Binance as well.

as soon as trading is open PHO is gonna to pluto

Craptopia is a hopeless piece of shit exchange that will never go anywhere. They don't even have ETH pairs for fuck's sake. What a piece of shit exchange

LINDA coin...PoW/PoS, 50 bill max supply, bloc time 90 seconds, block reward halving 15 months, premine 10%, yearly interest 99%, 4mb block size, min stake age 1 day, 59% block reward for masternodes, stealth address and anonymity,encrypted messagin system

how high will it go, user-kun?

XBY is quite low atm. And we all know it will moon again soon.

Mintcoin

I make withdrawals from Cryptopia all the time, literally never had a problem.

I'll save at you from my lunar base user. I will... miss you...

KEK get back in before its too late its already going back up. Just look at the charts dude

Its not too late don't miss the moon mission

Shhh don't tell them yet

CAPP
will fucking explode, nojoke will 10x soon

Such an easy pick.

CAPP
just look at the shit they have coming in january, new exchanges, alibaba partnership etc

WISH

Dot and MSP dude, twitter shills are over these 2, I guess you can wait for DOT consolidation but MSP is a solid easy x2

Forgot to add, basically this is the reason why dot will go x10 in a week or so, normies will go crazy

probably xlc honestly, its got a good idea and volume is building

LUX

Spank.

ETN will literally make you a fuckton of money by end of this coming SAT user

Seconded on SPANK, this coin is a real sleeper. They have some kind of upcoming event with AVN soon, buy now or FOMO later

all the exchange coins - DOT but also BNB, KCS, etc - are good bets

The fact the coin supports the exchange itself is reassuring.

So what's dotcoin good for? What is it used for at cryptopia? Do you get dividends like at kcs?