Please tell me you guys aren’t retarded

For those of you that day trade, do you do it manually? Or do you use some HFT (high frequency trading) algorithm?

Please tell me you don’t sit at your computer like a pathetic fuck waiting for a coin to drop a few cents when a computer could do that 10000x better than you.

Day trading and not using HFT makes you an absolute brainlet. You would be better of holding

But I'm doing it successfully? That makes you the BRAINLET since you need a computer?

lmao logic not even once

While you sit at your computer wasting away your life, I am outside enjoying my gains my COMPUTER makes for me

>cryptos
>hft
it appears to me you're the only retard in this thread

Are you saying HFT doesn’t exist in crypto?

>going outside
no thanks

>see coin at -20%
>dont know what it does or why it dipped
>just buy it because its red
>a week goes by
>coin pumps 60%
>sell

who /chadtrading/ here

Uhh lifting for 8 years mate. I'm at my computer all day and still more aesthetic/stronger than you manlet LMAO

i use APAMA (some kind of commercial hft platform that has a free version), basically just to keep track of things and make sensible moves without me having to f5 cmc every hour. takes a bit of setup but it hooks right into binance via http

what's your setup?

You Chads should make more babies for my Ripple.

1 raspberry pi with a cat5 in the back, a small linux distro (cant remember which atm) which i tunnel into when i need to check stuff. i have APAMA send me an email whenever it does something just so i know what its doing, but for the most part i just leave it (though the way ive set it up i have to tell it which things to watch, i couldnt think of a good way to have it decide what new cryptos to pay attention to, so that requires some management). it doesnt do any database crunching so no need for a massive machine

These two are the only sensible people in this thread. Also nice set up btw

yeah i use gunbot for bittrex.

redpill on how to get into this? Because I do exacrtly what youv described and it sucks ass

basically it doesn't because all exchanges charge fees for trades

>t. manlet

I work at an elite HFT firm, OP, clearly a brainlet, means to say just algorithmic execution. There is nothing about cryptos that can be done in HF, because the API’s are not good enough, and the exchanges not reliable enough. Maybe only GDAX

GDAX collocation is in the mountains in Virginia. Anybody really trying to get an edge has their orders being executed from around there. But I wouldn’t guess there is much edge in taking milliseconds off your buy order on these exchanges

Why the hell would you need to do this if you can just make 20x by entering the trade and waiting a few weeks lol...

okay I'm 6'3" though lmao. I guess you're 5 foot nothing though explains the brainlet

I do it manually, I don't go for a few coins of difference, I tend to set orders I don't expect to get filled and am happy when they are.

Sometimes I will trade for a percent or two if I feel like there's a very familiar pattern or move coming in the next 5-10 minutes.

There is no free easy money you idiot. If there was a perfect bot everyone would be using it.

im talking about sitting on my computer all day not using a bot. How do i get into this type of bot trading?

I can program, not sure if i trust my programming from the ground up with 50k assets though

Your bot will not beat bots made by hundreds of professionals. You are literally better off doing it by hand than trying to write your own.

you just need some kind of engine for processing the market data and reacting to it, APAMA or apache storm or streambase or something. then its just a case of implementing the logic and off you go

which one is you? tell me

oxford and harvard are calling my nibba

Who threw a laptop into the manlet pit?