HOLY FUCK.

HELP ME.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BitClude/status/949353173482921984
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus christ dude its trending upwards don't freak out so badly

>buying a whale p&d scam that has gone 100x in a week
How fucking stupid are you?
just take a look at how the pump and dump victims fared in May 2017.

>he doesnt know
F

the correction is over it will grow now

F, get scammed

who cares if you sell on time lel

>I went all in on a shitcoin because I dont know how to limit my risk and build a proper portfolio
>I saw other faggots posting their gains and I wanted to gamble too

Just fucking GTFO already, biggest shitcoin in 2018

OH GOD MOMMY! IT'S ONLY UP 1,000% IN THE LAST MONTH AND WENT DOWN A LITTLE BIT! OH GOD! MOMMY PUT YOUR STRAP ON AND FUCK ME! AHHHHH HAHAHAHA!!!! AÀÁÂÄÆÃÅĀAÀÁÂÄÆÃÅĀAÀÁÂÄÆÃÅĀ!!!! OH YES!!!! IT HURTS!!!!

are you saying it will go up and not drop down to nothing?

Already over 1k sats, bought at 850, 15% profit. 60 cents by tuesday.

Even if it fucking will, who cares, it's a shitcoin. Get your gains while you can and GTFO. This fucker still has a pump or two in it.

all coins are scam, but im still in with 300000, waiting to go up 0.5

I bought at 1600 so I am sad

and everyone in this thread.
SEE

.50c by end of the day.

Set a limit sell higher than whatever price you bought in and dont look at your phone for a few days. You'll be fine.

I bought REQ, WABI, LRC, and BAT all before they dropped down (from BTC's shenanigans) but I waited 3 days max and they were all wayyy higher than when I bought. Same thing with POE, FUN, & VEN a few days ago.

The crypto game is easy if you just give yourself time. WAITING 1 week to 5x or 10x on a coin instead of selling at a LOSS before the coin inevitably rises again is nothing.

Dont go all in on something you dont understand. Diversify into good coins (but no more than 5-8 at once) and your portfolio will be more resistant to sharply falling, and the gains will be easier.

Thank you for the advice.

What if he bought at 2047 sats?

LARP. No one was dumb enough to buy TRX high.

>volume down from 167k to 47k in two days

good luck baghodlers, ok that's not enough, you need miracle

Also now I know why Sergey don't talk, Jason fucking killed it with his last stream

>I don't understand java libraries. He post

No volume. No pump. 0/10 larp

what's that supposed to mean?

buy buy buy

That's an open-source JavaScript thingy made by Alibaba. Anyone can use it.

>"fastjson"
>not some JSON stringifier/parser

Delayed gratification. C’mon. I bought TRX at $.03, XLM at $.18, REQ at $.25, and XRP at $.75. Still holding because they’re still going up over time (some have more room for growth than others). I’m up $651% in the past couple weeks from doing nothing. Just have some patience and hold your shit.

That was then. You think Ripple and Stellar are reaching +100% anytime soon? Nah.
I hope Req will blow up though.

“Soon” is a relative term. I’m holding for 6+ months cause I don’t want to be stuck looking at charts every day trying to spot patterns and guess what’s going to happen. Everything in my portfolio will continue to be up by then. I expect REQ and TRX to be up the most by that point. I’ll hold and keep living my life in the meantime! No worries. Easy peazy.

twitter.com/BitClude/status/949353173482921984 Vote TRX

I did my part.

I feel confident with all the news and the announcements lately that TRX will surpass that by this coming Friday. Not sure by how much, but if I had bought TRX at that price I'd still wait.

To anyone uncertain about any trade, go check twitter and search around online to find any recent news or updates regarding the coin. If it's all positive news/hype and not 100% superficial (lacking real substance or usability) then chances are that the crypto will go up.

Last piece of advise: moon missions are great and fun to catch, but with a majority of crypto (especially on Binance) it's insanely easy to make 10-15% gains. Buy in a coin, set limit sell point, and check later.
Consistent small profits and accurate trades are better than hopping on and off coins that may or may not moon. If a coin is likely or even speculated to moon, then only sell a portion of your stack and see if the rest goes higher.

Thx user

I bought in at 1600....

just relax, this week's annoucements will make it moon!

um thanks um for funding um my lambo heh..hehe

Bought at 100
Sitting comfy

it hasn't grown STOP LYING TO ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>He doesn't know about Justin dumping his tokens

Exit scam underway lad.

SAD!
Thank sir will buy now to be rich. Sirs buy pls rich man make girl open bob and show vagene you like money sirs right

Don't stress. This coin absolutely MUST surpass that price. Lots of good news and announcements and hype lately, but longer term TRX can be triple that.
If you're that worried though, set your sell point where you bought in so you can break even because it'll probably hit that in the next few days if not tonight.

correction is over, expect to more than double from current price

It literally just grew 300%, what in the ever loving fuck are you freaking out about in this, in comparison, tiny correction?

Unless you FOMOd at the top, then you deserve to stress

If you take the time to look at the graph you can see it is stopped bearing down and is ready for next bull.

I went in at 1600 because that was the first I heard of it.

Just bought at 972 using my PAC gains this coin better not cuck me

got scammed by twitter hype

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA