Where my crypto millionaires at

post em up lady’s , 250 eth in icos + 21k odn off screen + 5k etp, we made it lads normies pumping our bags all year cyas at 10m by eoy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icarus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you start with?

I had 5k in June, now sitting at 30k. Im pretty happy about it.

Around 12k in June/July , went big on icos and kept re investing, hit it big on icon and aion

Nice portfolio. That ICX is going to be worth a ton a year from now.

fuck man this is a chad portfolio, this is where i want to be in 1 year hope there's still time.
put in 300 bucks a few weeks ago and sitting on 6K now. need to figure out my next move to turn it into 50K after BNTY hits 2 bucks a coin

Strong hands paid off with that coss, yeh icx and aion both gonna be very valuable, Nice with odn, you staking it? 10$ coin by end of this quarter

also how in the fuck do you anons not cash out with that much just sitting there? aren't you afraid of losing it all? 2M is like 200K a year for life in a vanguard portfolio. i'd probably take it

I'm waiting until I can take it out and pay long term capital gains. January 2019 I'm cashing out everything but COSS. Gonna keep collecting sweet weekly payouts from COSS for a while.

Yea I'm staking my ODN but I'm about to dump it and just put it in something with better liquidity. Make it easier to cash out next year.

You get into Wanchain ICO?

Yeah only around 22k wancoins tho, fukd up and had no liquidity during ico , you?

What’re the weekly coss payouts like with that much? Lol I dumped 25k bnb I’d had since 30c for $2 then 12k kcs for $1 . Both mooned like crazy since

I've turned 5k in June into 30k now also. Any suggestions for how to get that to 300k next? Not coin wise, but strategy.

Icos, infrastructure plays

Can't cash out memes is true unless you want to be taxed

Yeah put in 6.8 ETH. I think it will do the best of the three

how have you only gained 25K in that span? that should be 50K easily and more like 100K. what has your current strategy been?

Exchange volume is still relatively low so it's not much. At 10 million/day exchange volume it'd be around $500. See the chart though. At 200 million/day (which is still small) I'd make over $10,000/week in dividends.

>infrastructure plays
mind elaborating? not sure what that means

Yes people who constantly trade are fucked...any decent amount gained and you're talking 35% tax on those gains. Holding solid projects for at least a year is so much better (only 10% tax and way less accounting headache and/or additional cost of a tax accountant)

Not yet, imo 6 weeks tops till million

>cash out
Why would you cash out into a deprecating currency?

The only safe place on earth is bitcoin. Just sell your fucking shitcoins and hold and you will be rich in 5 years.

got 65ETH in. Looking forward to running a masternode. Confident WAN is going to be 30x-50x. 34M market cap is nothing.

Million dollar investment right there , even the 6 eth above will be a 100k

People have already been trading worthless ERC-20 WANs on Etherdelta for $3. Once it actually gets listed on a decent exchange and we see true demand it should be $10.

Also I have a feeling they have more partnerships than we realise. Aion and Icon have been pretty open about who they're working with, but I think we'll hear more about who Wanchain are working with when they launch their mainnet

the problem with this logic is bitcoin has already been outmoded by other coins.

Jesus how much of an autist are you? 5k in june? I had 4k in june and i have made over 200k$.. the market gains are higher than what you've made...

Completely new at this user. Bought a mix of coins after listening to Carter Thomas on YouTube and Holdng them still mainly. I have 10,000 Xlm, 13,000 Fun, 1000 Req, 4000 DENT .. Rest of stuff small amounts like 10 LTC, 10 XMR, 15 OMG, 200 Civic, 60 xspectre and 50 sumokoin. Maybe it will grow big in 2018.
But I'd like to be proactive too.

Reporting in

Carter Thomas is a retard tho ; go all in sumokoins maybe you get lucky and it pops to three figures , monero fork ultra low cap and active team

Jesus Christ how often are you gonna post your portfolio around here...

>both started in june
>one made 30k
>the other one 1.89MM

kek

fuck you guys
everyone's getting their lambo while I'm sitting here holding my dick waiting to get verified to buy some ether

im done after this one.

Why the fuck do people with 1+ million not cash out? BTC can crash at any moment after all. Just cash out 500k and use the other 500k to invest in new ICO's.

>my local tax rules apply to everyone

what the fuck. COSS is the shittest of all shit coins. Good luck ever liquidating that shit

Carter Thomas is probably the indisputably best crypto YTber out there. Very level-headed and calm in his analyses, also he bet it big on XLM which turned out great.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icarus

That being said, it can't crash "any moment". We haven't reached peak cryptomania yet.

Congratufuckinglations! at least someone has made it! I have made a few thousand profit but OMG you guys are honestly living the dream! You have won the lotto! Please give us a tip on an ICO or coins

Still a lot of legs in this market bro , silly to cash out big blockchain projects

no, bitcoin price movement is extremely easy to predict with TA. Just hope tether doesnt implode.

Because fiat isn't real money and can be taken away from you at any moment in time.

fml, I thought I was doing aight until reading other user gains in this thread. I turned 8k into 175k in 11 months so far, but some of you guys saying 4k to 150k in 2 months like wtf

I made over 20k EUR since I started (december 20th). My goal is to be maximum chad.

Thanks user. Came across Sumokoin through /biz. Either means it's a hidden gem or complete shit. :-)

Yep need usdt to stay glued together for 2018 , market cap will fly past 2 trillion

I'm a 22 yo senior studying to be an accountant or but I have the investing brain of an old Jew. Every coin in the crypto space looks like a scam or over hyped so I end up sitting on buttcoin and missing out on 20x gains on things like xrp xlm and link. What should I do??

jesus christ

I'm autistic

Dont fucking tell me these are not larps.

Fuck that. You either started rich af or i dont know.

I dont believe anyone with more than 500k would post here.

Blockfolio is not a proof if you wanna brag. Fill a video while refreshing your browser or something then we can talk.

Yes i am jelly af

Lol no need to be mad. I don't plan on selling for years.

I have 500k and post here

I was worth $1M on Christmas Eve and now I just broke $4M. Doesn’t even feel real

hold btc till next btc bull run, then wait till btc pops into the low 20s alts dump then pickup more cheap neo eth xmr icx aion , shit that’s low risk guaranteed returns . Keep btc half your folio even, you’ve got enough money not to take risks on memecoins

Why shouldnt we post here? Is Veeky Forums for poorfags only?

>250 eth in icos
Any in WAN lad?

Forgot pic

drunk whale?

Need advice from rich people pls

Did you tell anyone?

>Dont fucking tell me these are not larps.
I'm not a larp
>Fuck that. You either started rich af or i dont know.
Technically yes I started with 400k I made selling csgo skins online

> I dont believe anyone with more than 500k would post here.
You underestimate my levels of autism

>Blockfolio is not a proof if you wanna brag. Fill a video while refreshing your browser or something then we can talk.
Fair point
>Yes i am jelly af
Fair point

Trips of truth.

That said, you can't buy shit online with Bitcoin. It's annoying.

Fuck yes my 71.8 ETH in the WAN ICO is feeling comfier than ever.

>Fuck that. You either started rich af or i dont know.
>I dont believe anyone with more than 500k would post here.
Dude, Veeky Forums is literally the richest board on the entire internet for our age group.
I started in 2014 with like $15k and there are plenty(!) people like me.
We just don't participate in blockfolio comparisons anymore. It's like having a big dick and comparing to other dudes. It becomes boring after a while because you already know your length is probably more than you ever need.

If you are really not larping, I am so fucking jealous. I hate trading. It sucks starting with 1000$ and having to catch so many moon missions to get to a million. If you start with 400k you pretty much only need one to be rich.

Did you cash out some of it? Did you buy something nice for yourself?

Random shitcoins go x10 all the time. Just need to find a few undervalued gems early and hold through the FUD and dips to make it.

It’ll make you a millionaire if your hands don’t turn to jelly in the first week , do yourself a favour and don’t transfer your coins in to exchange, you’ll weakhand sell and loss. Those who sold icx at $2 on launch are crying now

>I am so fucking jealous
Be more pathetic, please.

Go see a financial counselor to discuss how to allocate some of your meme coins into other investments.

This is actually the first time I feel like browsing the internet for more than 10 years can pay off. I compare myself to other guys (lots of normalfags) in my agegroup and I seem to be able to have a talent for finding good coins. A lot of people just trade based on calls. Let's see where it goes.

this

My advice is keep posting your folio so I can laugh at how bad you are going to get JUST'd

22 year old accounting senior too.

I just hit 10k on my portfolio tho.

I'll be @ PwC in a bit.

fag

Guys look i made it.

Not a larp

most of the richfags here are furries

tfw 3k portfolio

>tfw i also put in 300
>tfw only 3k

Im not gonna make it

>also how in the fuck do you anons not cash out with that much just sitting there? aren't you afraid of losing it all? 2M is like 200K a year for life in a vanguard portfolio.

>newfag detected

>bragging about monopoly money on an imageboard

true story, I have only put in £500

>Wanchain
Just added another $250k. I might cross into the eight figures today. 1st. million was truly the hardest and there were lots of traps along the way.

Not a fucking chance man my hands are made of iron. In fact right now I'm liquidating holdings from years ago to pump into the first dip (Fuck I hope it goes $1-$3). I'm not taking any chances of missing out on a verification or storeman node.

Chill bro thats still a lot, dont take things for granted.

Alright baller anons, tell me how to get to 5 mil this year

Lol none of portfolios here are real

so what icos then??

>buttblasted nocoiner

His portfolio is going up 2-5x more. What about you?

They are.

Lads is it too late to get in the game? I slept on it through December like a retard thinking the bubble would burst but now that the normies are in it seems like we will see somewhat steady rises. I have about 1-1.5k grand I can afford to throw into trading and can dump more in the future. I’m thinking maybe 250 into eth, 250 into bitcoin this week, wait another week and dump another 250 into each depending on their activity and then maybe dump another 1-200 into shitcoins like IOTA/DBC/FUN. Any crypto millionaires with experience think this is a decent plan or had the ship sailed and buying in at all time highs just retarded as I suspect?

>473 REQ

Damn dude, you're going to be filthy fucking rich in a few weeks.

>Tfw 250K REQlet

Icos, or wait for btc bull run over 20k which is coming soon, and load up on neo / aion / icx over half your folio rest btc, then relax. Neo 500+ eoy, icx 100 aion 50$+++

>tfw my COSS stack finally spiked me above 6 figures today but I'm a fucking poorfag compared to these cryptogods

Why even live?

>falling for this larp

Really excited to see someone big holding AGRS. How long do you think it will take untill it starts moving a bit?

>tfw could barely afford 2.5k COSS at $1
user, YOU are the cryptogod for people like me. I'm cryptoing so I could get off foodstamps tbqh

Please tell me you dont believe all this larping.

Purdy good. I would choose between monero or zclassic though. Kinda redundant. Also buy some decred with some of your btc and start staking. 15-20% a year is no joke