Is it finally time to cash out or will ODN actually hold value this time?

Is it finally time to cash out or will ODN actually hold value this time?

I'm going long on this. A year or two minimum.

Cash out fag and neck your self in the future when this shit has 1b market cap

Don't worry, it will drop again. I sold and will buy back in later.

That's it, I'm selling half if only because I need the ETH to get a coin off of mew. Remind me why people put their coins on that shit if you have to pay fees both ways?

can we ban people that shill bazinga coin? its so annoying.

kys pajeet

Is this a joke? Market cap is 30 mill lol that's absolutely nothing for a privacy platform, with an already working state of the art messenger (beta veing improved daily)... this should reach a billion cap this year

No one gives a fcuk bout a private messenger

Nigga i do

Sure sure. Please share all your texts with all your contacts as proof that privacy is inconsequential

everyone wants privacy brainlet.

plus privacy coins have been mooning lately
odn is a messanger its a privacy platform, where developers can build on it, the messanger is the first app to be built, glass is coming out in a month
eth+monero= odn

Dumpening is always with this shitcoin

This coin is hot garbage and the team is useless. It's never going anywhere but down. Maybe it'll pump up to $1.50 for a day in March if you're lucky

this shit is literal junk, dump it and move on.

Sagescam has openly admitted he has no marketing plan, yet people still buy this shit

whats this FUD, pajeet? you werent able to buy back at 5000sat?

TOO LATE FUDDERS YOU AINT GETTIN MORE CHEAP ODN
>First they said it was a scam
>Then they said it was vaporware
>Now they will tell you it's only a messenger
END TO END ENCRYPTION IN A PLATFORM LIKE THE MONERO OF ETHEREUM YOU ARE LITERALLY RETARDED IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE FUDDERS ARE TRYING TO ACCUMULATE

>stratis fork with public blockchain
>monero of ethereum
Whatever you need to tell yourself

its not going to happen

>Maybe it'll pump up to $1.50 for a day in March

were at 1.14 now...see you in march at 30$
bye pajeet, have stuff to do

>implying the blockchain needs to be be obfuscated for the platform to provide end to end encryption
Nice try, bud. You'll have to buy above a dollar like everyone else.

See you at 50 cents by tomorrow

selling now? no way. this is finally it, the organic growth of a new privacy platform we've been waiting for.

check em
$30 ODN by march

I'd unironically buy a second masternode and end up making it twice as fast. I've been accumulating since ICO.
This.