THE CASHENING

Coinbase is going to enable BCH buy/sell in 12 hours along with BCH/BTC gdax pairing.

Expect a MASSIVE BCH pump from whales who have been slowly accumulating these past weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait coin base still hasn't implemented bch?
It's been a year

I'd seriously rather kill myself than participate in anything regarding BCH,

they already enabled that days ago, is it that fucking hard to log on and check?

kys

People forget that bch was always a total non-event. The important contentious fork was going to be segwit2x, but they botched their launch and it lost momentum. So, in the cluster fuck, they all piled into the already existent, already pointless bch fork to try and create competition where there was none.

The bitcoin ecosystem has cleansed itself of multiple toxic figures through the bch fork, and everyone in the cryptospace should be happy to watch it's slow bleed out.

>p

thats funny cause i can right now

Try buy

0.000023 centralized shill bitcoin has been transferred to your wallet, but oy vey, when it confirms in three days from now, it'll have been entirely consumed by the fees

Not quite true. A lot of people who wanted on-chain scaling already weren't happy with Segwit2x as they knew everything would remain under control of Blockstream and further scaling likely wouldn't happen. It was also obvious to some very early on that the 2X part wouldn't happen. This is why BCH was created. Personally I supported BCH from the beginning, putting some of my BTC funds there, but when Segwit2X was in fact canceled I went all in on BCH. There's nothing pointless about BCH if you want Bitcoin to actually scale. If you don't believe me you can just look at how hard it is to use BTC... Which one looks more pointless right now?

You can currently buy/sell BCH in the USA on Coinbase/GDAX, but not anywhere else. I guess that's what the OP was referring to.

im not posting another photo, but ya it worked

Bitcoin Cash pump-and-dump fatigue is pretty strong on Veeky Forums. You should probably try reddit if you're looking for new suckers.

NO FUCK OFF CASHIES YOURE BAD LUCK FOR THE ENTIRE MARKET YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED

i think it will fall.
if not enjoy your 2x gains but that's it.

He is just pajeetinf. Buy/sell has been available already.

Why the FUCK is BCH 3,800 on Korean exchanges? This isn't right

The most important part is the BCH/BTC pairing on gdax. If you have tried to send BTC anywhere lately you will understand why.

Everything is higher there. So it's useless to trade there.

No it didn't you retard I'm on the site now.

took about 8 hours for a BTC xfer from coinbase yesterday.

Just use ETH or LTC what the fuck

Join and win BIG weekly rewards up to 500$. Take part in pumps and instantly gain up to 40%

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

t dot me/joinchat/AAAAAEtKUe6oej1_qut--w