VeChain (VEN) rebrand

VeChain (VEN) is about to undergo a massive re branding to VeChain Thor (VET).

This will be commemorated with a re branding ceremony in Singapore. If history has shown us anything, it's that a big re brand can often times be the catalyst for explosive growth.

The difference in this case is that VeChain are not only re branding, but they are about to have a massive year. You can expect massive news of partnerships, technology and releases to pour out over the coming months and it all starts with the massive re branding event happening right around the corner.

Everything is lining up for VeChain to have a massive uptrend towards the top 15 coins. With a current market cap of $1,307,376,142 , the top 15 coins currently sit about $6.5BN. That would make for a potential 400% return.

I'm reminded of Antshares re branding happening at a similar time during development and the impact it had. The difference I feel is VeChain can pretty much offer anything Neo offers and more, whilst also already having real partnerships with massive organisations (and many more to announce currently under NDA).

I would recommend doing some research if you do not currently hold a position in VEN, once this thing takes off I don't think we will be seeing these prices again.

I haven't bothered in this post to actually go into detail about the project, what they offer, their team, their partnerships at both a corporate and government level, their use cases etc. There is plenty of info online and in their (NOT A WHITEPAPER) Whitepaper.

Many agree this will be the year that tech, fundamentals and real world use plays a major part and VeChain is shaping up to be at the forefront of that.

I made this post to give you a heads up about the upcoming re brand incase you missed it and you can decide how you think that may or may not affect the price.

Other urls found in this thread:

thorcalculator.com/
instagram.com/hotkatchina/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The VeChain (VEN) rebrand to VeChain Thor (VET) is to underscore the change in the projects direction.

They are no longer limiting themselves as a supply chain logistics platform focusing on data integrity, provenance, and anti-counterfeiting. They are aiming to not only focus on their initial market but also expand as a general enterprise blockchain hosting ICOs and DApps for major companies.

VET/THOR will be powered by THOR. This will be similar to how NEO/GAS is powered by GAS.

The great news is you can stake your VET and receive THOR, just how NEO stakers get GAS.

You can calculate your potential at this cool website: thorcalculator.com/

One it rebrands WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON

> That would make for a potential 400% return
Uhm, haven't you forgotten to add another zero there pal? Cause im expecting at least 10x gains from this coin.

Should you do something actively before the change if you're holding VEN, or will they automatically be turned into VET?

Brainlet here

This coin is brainlet friendly ( you do nothing )

thanks

if this doesnt 10x in the next 6 months I will eat my own dick

He's right you know

Even if I'm keeping my VEN on Binance? Or do I need to move them somewhere before the rebrand?

stfu already faggot

Sounds like VEN is trying real hard to copy WTC but if biz is shilling it it must be good

You need to hold them in the wallet they're puttin out soon

Ty man
Kys

Too bad its already ATH:/ see ya guys when you come back down.

It's been breaking the ATH every day for the last month.

This is going top 15 coins.

Can't wait to see your pink wojack when you tell the story of how many VEN you could of bought at $5

Im not new to crypto, but im new to having money to put down. Just made my first thousand off a couple hundo. Looking for that super safe bet to get to a point I can take loses.

Got 40 just for you;)

Make that about a 100

This is not ATH dumbass, it's 9% down today

You really think this is going to hit $400+?
Damn, I wish I could afford more.

Yeah, didnt think someone would say this once I admitted to getting a few

$4.62 * 10 = $46.20
$4.62 * 10 =/= 400+

its not at ATH. I know because I bought yesterday at $4.80. yes I am a master trader.

i recognize that painting. it was made by someone i went to school with...

National Level partnership (read the PDF they tweeted a couple weeks ago)
PwC Price Waterhouse Coopers (50 man strong team)
DNV GL (strategic partership)
Toyota
Renault
GIVENCHY luxury clothing
Madeforgoods
BitOcean ATMs in China
BMW under NDA
DIG (the largest wine importer in china accounting for 30% of all wine imports)
UNICOM (the third largtes telecoms provider in China. Note Telecom is the largest by subscription is "state-owned"...)
Kheuene & Nagel (largest freight company account for 10% of WORLDWIDE sea and air freight)

Also this

instagram.com/hotkatchina/?hl=en