Psssssh, we moon soon

>psssssh, we moon soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BitClude/status/949353173482921984
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to believe but this shit coin is dead. I still a few to offload..

we're just getting started ;) there's gonna be a pump or two

hope you niggers manage to pump this thing up to 30 cents so I can cash out with a decent profit

I thought it was dead/dying too, but I'm starting to see chatter all over again just like before it mooned from the 2-300 lvl
This could get interesting again

This is a long term hold. It's just starting now but it will be the Chinese ethereum.

It honestly reminds me of XRP mooning.

>Redditors REEEEEEEing
>Below a dollar
>People thought XRP hit the ceiling at $0.8
>Normies and youtubers starting getting hyped for the coin

It's being added to coinrail tomorrow

it’s almost as if justin is paying people to shill his coin ;)

Lmao at thinking this pump and dump is over.
Just 2 weeks ago it pumped to 400 and dumped to 200 then went to 2000 and dumped to 1000.

The final pump to 1$ is next week, be ready.

30 min chart looks neat

twitter.com/BitClude/status/949353173482921984
Vote TRX and get some gains Tronbros

ITC is Chinese Ethereum

How can it be a Chinese ETH if it's just an Ethereum token?

YUP, last chance to buy the DIP. 2000sat+

I tied up all my money in this coin and everything else that I should've diversified into is mooning REEEEEEE this shit better fucking moon

https discord dot gg SLASH fXYGWh

these guys are pumping a coin soon, may well be tron

seems like the most scammy coin ever (except XRP) but I might just xfer all my shit to this from FUN (which is really boring these days)

Volume is dropping off and the p&d groups actually think they can pump it up enough to dump their bags. Don't expect this shitcoin to go over 1100 sats the rest of this month

shill me this super gay coin

Do you want AIDS? Because buying this coin is how you get AIDS.

Lol salty. This shitcoin always drops after the livestreams. Go on check the charts faggot. You'll neck yourself once this reaches a new ATH.

If you want to shill go to reddit, anons here already sold when ship started sinking

it's stays around 1000sat only because some groups trying to push it, shit going 400sat in few days

> hurr durr I'm joking about an epidemic that killed millions of people
> durrr durrrrrrrr durrrrrrrr

Yeah, sure buddy, “people”.

t. demented bible belt hobbit brandishing a hay fork

researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

What a waste of 88s.

Faggot sodomites are not people. AIDS is gay cancer. They deserve to burn in the fires of hell for all eternity.

Oh we were talking about the gays. Haha.. whoops, me as well.

Here is the big nothingburger surprise. An engrish version of cryptodoggers. Look at JUSTin's twatter. He's flying to san fagsicko to his new rented out single desk US HQ so he can twat out that they discovered how to use jewgle translate.

No announcement, no moon.