Why I think Upfiring UFR will soon go to the moon

Description
UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain. Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue. Every seeder will want to chip in on this, and users will want to get max-speed downloads for a small fee. There is no competitor in this sphere and URF is the first coin to propose this paradigm.

Pros
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain
- Small market cap
- Small coin supply
- It's going to be listed on major exchanges in a few week (currently traded on cryptopedia and etherdelta)

It will continue to moon imo.

What's your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Does Veeky Forums have weighting towards repeating digits? I'm sure about 30% of my posts get dubs or better and I've had far more trips than I statistically should have gotten.

Sorry for OT post OP; have a free bump

To be honest, I don't know if this sort of growth can continue, but I definitely see good potential in this coin long term. There are a lot of low marketcap shitcoins with very little use/potential who are cryptocurrencies for no reason (locomotives don't need a blockchain) but UFR is definitely not one of these. Decentralized P2P filesharing is going to be huge.

TLDR; Way undervalued coin imo, would buy again.

I garee

See you on the moon

I only hold 2 coins rn, ETH and UFR. We've already 2x'd since I got in and it doesn't look like its stopping any time soon.

I rode this around christmas and panic sold at the dip around new years. Now it's mooned 3x since then. Shouldve held, but guess I'll buy in some more now...

My friend recommended that I take a look at UFR. It looks promising, it’s already starting off on a decent upswing

Except they have no fucking product. Compared to something like vTorrent (VTR) which has had stable development since 2014 and is about to release full torrent functionality.

It's a top 20 coin!

need more

Deffo a undervalued coin!

What discord/telegram group did you all come from?

Moon imminent
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC

bought some ufr yesterday

UFR is my choise

UFR is the type of coin you snuggle up next to

>Why I think Upfiring UFR will soon go to the moon
IM ALREADY UP 6K TIME TO MAKE MY ESSCAPE

>TradeSatoshi
Is the register button broken for anyone else? Network inspector shows a redirect back to the homepage. Have they quietly closed their doors?

>1.6 mil market cap
>$2.3k volume
>40c value
Can a big-brained Wokaj tell me what these tea leaves read?

KuCoin listing in the near future.

It’s a solid coin. It’s just difficult to access because it’s on cryptopia.

Agree. Not selling anymore during dips. Just going to buy and hodl to the moon

stop meming and jump in now, all the coins that get spammed here go to the moon if u get in early

Nice pepe, user. Not seen that one before.
I made the background transparent for you.

I just bought at 1k worth of ufr will I make it?

i really wish i bought some UFR earlier. do you guys think it will go up more?

i am sure UFR will go to a little bit under 10$

personally i think UFR is going to be huge in the future

deluded

look at this volume and tell me something isn't going on. Every new buyer is a holder, resistance is slowly falling.