KCS

$20 in 2 weeks. Unstoppable.

I’m pissed off I knew about it at $1 and decided not to buy any. But I’m not gonna fomo in now

More like in 2 hours

I'm even worse I bought 10,000 KCS at $1 and sold around $9 because I thought it would go back down. WHAT THE FUCK

You made $80,000....

>Exchanges close new accounts
>Kucoin it's literally pumping all his shitcoins they add
>If you hold enough KCS they pay you
>I'm not gonna fomo in now
stay poor

Seriously. Retarded.

bought 1 BTC worth when it was 98 cents, it crashed to like 75 cents and I sold. wew lads, no trade I've ever made will likely top that as the worst ever

But I could have made over 100k, but hindsight is 20/20.

Anybody see a dip coming? I want to put a couple grand in. Just kicking myself I didnt do it at $3...

If anyone's not on use this referral code 1b5d5. I ended up dumping more into kcs yesterday and still payed out this shit might be going a bit further up.

It keep going up but right now there's a small dip

tfw I took all my bags and dumped it into KCS @ $2.

I dont regret off loading LTC, IOTA, and TRX.

Bought 235 at 3.5-6usd. were planning on buying 300 more after paycheck. Fuck me senpai, dividends would have been huge

know that feel. i bought 62000 raiblocks for 1btc at the time and sold all when it hit 1usd. i mean still a win. but damn i could have made it already...

KCS will overtake BNB in some hours. Disgustingly overvalued.

KCS seems more like a bubble to me than BNB

I mean, that seemed to me when it was at 2 dollars and increased to 6 ... I will not risk it. I'll buy more

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.

btw sold at 19.50 in ETH market and bought at 18.40 in BTC market several times last 30 mins kek

I SOLD AT 2.70 AAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Well for all the people that missed binance and cuckoin. Coss is still cheap to get in

Exactly. Just compare the volume of both exchanges. Even though the volume parameter is manipulated as fuck with all the bot tradings etc, but Binance has WAY more than kucoin and kucoin is just listing all the shitcoin 2.0

IMO overvalued but you never know in crypto. KCS can reach 10B in 2days and nobody would care

do I buy in now?

what about drgn and prl?

I have 1000 worth of xlm that isn't doing shit

I have 2000 usd of bnty now that I don't know if I should sell what

KuCoinKlan!

speaking of which..

help a poorfag out and use this code: 2571J

YOU FUCKING RETARDS. AT CURRENT TOKEN VALUE/VOLUME ITS A 5% ANNUAL DIVIDEND IN DIVERSIFIED CRYPTO (IE NOT A FUCKING BUBBLE AS THE DIVIDEND SUPPORTS THE PRICE GROWTH). IT ISNT FUCKING COMPARABLE TO BNB, ITS BASICALLY AN UNLIMITED MINING CONTRACT FOR EVERYTHING ON THE EXCHANGE THAT YOU CAN SELL BACK FOR MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAID.

tfw waiting for KCS/ETH to drop at 0.017 to buy 1 (one) KCS.
Sucks to be a poorfag