GUYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

GUYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
My portfolio rose from 5k to 60k in the last 3.5 weeks and now I'm supposed to learn for the semester exams upcoming in 3 weeks. I have not prepared well because Crypto is fucking up my whole life. How should I concentrate on the CS stuff when my worth goes up n up n up. I'm considering to fail the exams to concentrate more on the crypto research aspect the upcoming semester and repeat the whole year again next summer. Crypto goes insane 2018 and I don't want to be left out.
Btw I live in europe and studying is 4free basically

Where do you live? How much is your tuition?
Do you have friends with whom you don't want to fall out of sync (year-wise)?

I live in switzerland and the tuitition is 1600 USD per year. In my CS year I have no real friends, just some guys I know but we don't hang out together. My whole friend circle is from high-school and some of them study at the same uni (we started together) but we don't have any classes together and we hang out often.

Bump

Just study for your fucking exams retard

so who gives a shit, pay the 1600 USD and take it easy, focus on crypto and if you fail just retake it next year

Finish the semester and dont go the next one. Do cash out a bit every week so you can have something to show up for that period of time.

kek, are you me? this is 100% relatable

You didn't gain anything if you didn't take out some of your investment. You could lose everything tomorrow. Keep studying.

jeremy jetz lern mol du spast

How do you manage studying and cryptos? STEM is not easy, it's fulltime and cryptos fuck up everything right now

Do you study in Zurich?

You're right but if I take out an amount here and there, why is it bad to repeat the year?

learning a trade always gives you something to fall back on user

I'm not sure what you want to say with this. English is not my primary language, is this a proverb?

Go all in on ETH, uninstall all crypto apps and don't come back here before the end of August.

Rationally this sounds correct. But how am I supposed to abandon cryptos for half a year during the biggest rally cryptos will see

why cant you just do both? do you day trade?

I don't daytrade. Right now I read whitepapers, search for low-cap projects, adjust my portfolio and ofc i reload Delta every 5 minutes

You're fomoing dude.
You don't need to constantly check on cryptos.10 minutes per day just to check that the sky isn't falling down is more than enough. There apps/plugins for phones/browsers to restrict the time you can spend on an other app/website, if you really can't discipline yourself.

Don't fuck this up. Thinking you can stop studying to invest is how every loser story begins.

diversify what you are comfy with and hold the majority in ETH. finish school and get a job. do it now.

yeah, it basically means just in case the crypto bubble falls hard, you'll have a CS degree to fall back on user

Buy long term projects, easy.
ENG and ICX are guaranteed pumps on long term, you can buy other coins you believe in too. Take that time to study and don't check your portfolio regularly, you'll be a happy man, just make sure to store the coins safely.

ChemE in burgerland in my last semester this spring, seriously considering not going and just waiting a year to graduate but if I get a job right out making 80k I can live in my car and off ramen noodles using public wifi and put all my salary into crypto for next few years and make it. I think that is the better plan

DROP OUT AND NEET

OR ALL-IN ON CHAINLINK AND HOLD