IOTA MOONING

get in right now

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7oqlxc/iota_was_introduced_in_mrs_pengs_speech_in_huawei/
youtube.com/watch?v=1uCL8kTuIQw
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-H&q=iota
youtu.be/NYEK_yvIWas
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7orp03/iota_foundation_ask_us_anything_january_7th/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

finally, but why?

will it moon with extreme prejudice this time?

Don't be fooled, it's not actually mooning. It goes to $4.5 just to go back down to $3.6 the next day.

TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

would know it too

maybe underrated ?
iota mooned before the BTC pump three days ago because of an annoucement of a partnership

gonna moon later, plenty of time to get in. steady hands, boys.

maybe its because of the ether bull and people actually want this coin and now is a good time to exchange

It's beyond me why someone would by vaporware

+30% in 1h minimum, quick buck

> vaporware
> the only coin with an actual useable product that isn't just some currency

k

wtf it doesnt stop

5$ soon

Leaked Huawei private meeting. They are glowing about Iota. Huawei = Worlds largest telecommunications producer.

IF ONLY THAT PRODUCT ACTUALLY WORKED AMIRITE?

link ?

Kept you waiting, huh?

*looms mysteriously*

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7oqlxc/iota_was_introduced_in_mrs_pengs_speech_in_huawei/

I realize you're trying to meme FUD, but that product was fixed mid/end of december. The newest node IRI's came out to resolve the transaction times and the 2.5.6 wallet solved the issues with reattaching and rebroadcasting to get your shit moved.

The coordinator came off as well for a time proving the network without needing the centralized system.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uCL8kTuIQw

im honestly starting to think this shit is vaporwave and sell it all to buy some juicy NEO, thoughts?

its confirmed, the kpop gooks are buying iota
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-H&q=iota

>wallet doesn't work
>SQL database
>doesn't even use tangle yet
>muh quantum proof
>tertiary encodings which hasn't even been peer reviewed
I am laughing as I dropped these shitbags by the time it reached 6$ and bought into RaiBlocks and later on ITC and have literally made way more money than you pathetic bagholders have

youtu.be/NYEK_yvIWas

IOTA HAS BEEN GETTING SURPRESSED ALL THE TIME BUY NOW ITS GOING CRAZY

do it, just look at the fucking devs. Nu-male manchildren who explodes in butthurt and SJW faggotry at the slightest criticism

Emotional traders lose money.

have fun with your TRON shithead

user doesnt know about Linda coin

I don't even own Tron, IDIOTA
This is why I dropped the coin because the ""fud"" couldn't be properly debunked by IOTAlets, where they instead screamed "g-get out FUDDER!"
When one can't defend their own product, you know it's absolute shit

im just gonna wait for the price to go up and sell a few so I can take the money I invested back and keep the profit, I really like to believe this coin will be in the top at around 2025 with the growth of the IoT.

Exactly. That's why I dropped this shit at ATH and made more money than these bagholders

Funny thing is I predicted this yesterday. It's in the archive. I'm still going to hodl. IOTA is good tech.

F I N A L L Y

Man, this one sure took forever it seems like

Yup, exactly what I'm doing too. Withdrawing my initial investment at some point then leaving the rest in IOTA

faggot circlejerk AMA on reddit. don't buy, they just dump on you xD