Vechain

comfy thread for my ven brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never been comfier

The price is always slow to rise, but I never have to worry about a major crash with this coin. I just hope once the rebranding happens the price will skyrocket

1.5k reporting in

When are news planned?

Added more to my stack during this dip vs ETH

For you newfags, this has happened every 500 sats for over a month. It's obvious that it's Vechain themselves that's setting the walls up, to build immense momentum. When they rebrand and release pboc news, they will remove the walls, and we will run faster and longer than any coin in history. We will make ETH's run to 1k look like sideways trading (not saying we'll go up more in %, but we'll get there a HELL of a lot faster).

Then EVERYONE'S eyes will be on VEN. Everyone in crypto will know of the great VEN bullrun.

Just according to Sunny Lu's masterplan

stack up more lad, you need that strength node

should i dump now to minimize loses? I can always buy back when it starts going up again

Love this coin

Well... I mean, you could. But do you want to take the risk? You could burn urself pretty hard

You cannot burn yourself with VEN. every 200 sats there is a massive sell wall.

>only have 200

I won't make it

39.6 K ven.
I want 5 dollars, I want to see 200k on blockfolio

1 wall got taken out, the second one is 35% gone

We were at 22k sats yesterday and 18k 2 days ago, yes you will burn yourself..... It will go up after you sell

Only 200 VEN here(65% of my portfolio). Poorfag reporting in. Poor but at least comfy.

know that feeling. only have 500.
being poor sucks.
it's so easy to make more money if you already have money.

so broke that i could afford only 80. may I come in?

How many for a strength node mate?

75k VEN onboard. Take me to my private island.

10k I think

7.5k reporting in. Honestly about to buy more.

>mfw i know i made the right investment but im too poor to actually make it

Only 2.5k to go, worth the investment

STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS STOP THE SELL WALLS

28900 will fall soon

VOLUME IS DOWN 25% IM SO SICK OF THIS

Chill dude. This is the preparation of the biggest bull run in crypto history.

Go do something else for a couple of days friendo

it is alright, just wait for the rebranding event in singapore.
Should be in 1-2 weeks.

i have notice that it dips but constantly rises. should i wait for the next one or is there any news coming soon that would finally break it through those walls?

Just bought 1.2k more ETH worth of VET

Had to sell my BNTY..... You served me good BNTY, got me out of some tight spots but now tis time to part ways

>every coin is mooning 40% daily
>we're expected to sideways for 2 weeks for a 50% pump

As someone day trading this shit, I would sell buy NAO. I was waiting for this correction all day yesterday and it got me by surprise while sleeping. If you are buying now you are getting a good deal

We're probably not breaking through those walls for atleast 3 months

it rarely dips, the one huge dip was because of btc.
And when it does then only for an hour.
You could, but have to decide yourself.
I would not, but I am maybe too cautious.

thanks user. going to put my xlm gains into this shit. i already have some but it looks like its going to pop sooner than later

Are you stupid? This coin went 10x in the last 30 days in USD value. And it's about to do the same this month again. Just wait instead chasing some random pumps.

>>we're expected to sideways

Zoom out you fucking moron

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN REBRANDING IN HAPPENING?

It is starting with a big rebranding event mid January in Singapore. After that it's an ongoing process.

Same :\

Last days have been great. Now waiting for more action from ven. Comfy indeed.

leave if you can't take it.
I will stay and make my first million with ven.
Slow and steady to the top 10.
Chasing pumps only gets you burned.

Besides, my portfolio was 95k a week ago, now it is at 195 and I am all in ven

we are going to make it VEN bro.

this is such a good hold

wish i had more

The moon? We're just passing by.

I am desperately day trading my way to 10k ven.

Started with 900 3 days ago and now hovering at 1.7k. It takes 12 hours of staring at the sceen waiting for dips, analyzing walls/orders and headaches but it will be worth it. These walls are a blessing in disguise even tho my eyes are dryer than a grannys cunt from staring at the screen non stop

Beats playing video games for 8 hours a day

I wonder what that guy who was freaking out about his transfer not going through until tuesday is doing right now.

YES DUDE

Those sellwalls are godsent for daytrading

Wow, nice. I don't have the balls to trade VEN, I would love to increase my stack, but I know I will fail miserably.

How do you deal with it when ether/btc makes a dip?

They don't dip enough to break the walls. If you have a Twitter alert and FOMO the fuck back in when it rings this is literally the safest coin for swing trading

i wish i knew how to actually daytrade anything

i just try to chase pumps and get lucky. its worked for me thus far

welp 90% of the gains from the last news bump have been lost on the ETH pair ;(

added more to my stack. i dont know why but this coin feel the most comfy

Sell at one of those 100+ BTC walls unless they show signs of shrinking, buy at 1000-2000 sats less during the handful of dips that occur during the day. Market buy the second they tweet anything. Buy soon-ish if coca cola kid tweets anything. It's only a few percent each dip but compound interest can easily make it 20-30% a day. Good luck

we are going to make it.
Ven is a godsend.

I am thinking about putting some more fiat in. got all mine at 1.70, but I think 5 bucks is still a good price.

comfy with 300 ven

I started recently, managed to make 6K from an initial investment of 900 USD. A few days ago I went all in on VEN and now I have about 1.5K VEN. I'm trying to make as much as possible by the end of the year, preferably at least a million. I know it's too ambitious but my main concern is that even if the PBoC rumour is true and the market cap rockets to something like Ethereum's market cap, the value of VEN wouldn't be close to 500 USD. Is it worth holding this for the whole year or do I have to spend more money to buy other coins?

You will probably have to trade other coins yes.

Good, I need something comfy.. XRB is tanking. Will I make it with 100 VEN?

can you link me coca cola kid?

There goes the next 50 BTC wall. This coin is a beast.

How do you day trade this thing? Noob here

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG

next wall is down

lmao who the fuck is this faggot

>has Veeky Forums link in his bio
>posts reddit links

Retard

Go away

this is a steady climb to the top. i can't believe so many people are sleeping on this. I guess moon missions are a lot more fun vs a sure thing going up

pretty much everything he said about vechain has come true 2-3 days later

its strange

There is no reason not to be involved in both. Normies will play a huge part in this

That's the guy who was 4 / 4 times with his last news predictions.

got in at 2.8 and 3.9, (((comfy)))

Is Ven forming a falling wedge?

strength node checking in. lets go ahead and get rid of those sell walls im ready to be rich thanks bros

who gives a fuck. you just better be in it

>Is Ven forming a falling wedge?
Are you sure you are looking at VEN?

If it touches the next wall it will be a good day.

I’m on the 1hr chart

Retard

is that wall at 30ksats new?
it's fucken huge

Ah didn't realize you're looking at ETH pairing

Poorfag here, only had money for 110 VEN. Is this still worth it?

I have $1k. Shill me this versus ICX.

I know that feel... Only have 103

Had big gains on everything
Now they turned to regular gains
Somehow I feel like I lost something but overall today was good
I'm a brat

>tfw I only have 24 VEN

I'm never gonna make it anons

Eth pairing is irrelevant, Btc pairing has way more volume

How much would you shit yourself if that wall at 30K was the last one? If they didn't throw up any more walls once it was breached?

370 BTC worth of walls stand between us and 30k. Should power through them easily just like its been doing for the past couple of months

10 VEN,
if only i knew that feel

>haha bro only 6 mil of wall let to go :^)

you don't know the feel when i had 3 ans when it was mooning

dont worry, when you have 20k, 50k and 11k respectively once this hits $100 it will be enough to invest in other projects and moon.

you need to buy more though

Well 350 BTC is a low amount believe it or not. It used to be minimum 600BTC worth of walls everyday 2 weeks ago

It can barely break 29K with nothing in the way. I was hoping it would at least reach the next wall but it has ran out of momentum.

volume is low, plus it just breached 2 huge walls.
Give it some time.

After seeing how expensive dash's nodes got, I bought one as fast as I could for 9k sats.