Crypto Ball bot ready

Hi everyone,
I would like to introduce CRYPTO BALL - a fully automated bot evaluating the current state of the crypto market and posting the results daily on its own Twitter: twitter.com/cryptoballoffcl

What does it do?
In its current state, the bot evaluates all coins from coinmarketcap.com, #20 - #100 (as it was found most effective for this range) and evaluates all of them using various exchanges and applies a TA algorithm I developed on my own. It also considers volume increase / decrease, price movements and general market movement.

It will post daily at 8:00 p.m. UTC (starting from tomorrow, Monday 08th) on its Twitter page which coins are expected to move up in price and which ones are expected to drop. It posts the best 3 suggested buys and 3 suggested sells with a score next to each, so they can get compared relative to each other.

Does it work?
The bot completed my pre-alpha evaluation phase and most of its calls were accurate. However, we are currently in an alts bull market, so further adjustments will be carried out, depending on its performance in different market states and trends.
It is still in an experimental / alpha state and further adjustments will be made. Some announced, some not.
Please only use the bot's suggestions as one input out of many for your decision if you want to buy or sell an asset. Always do your own research and don't buy blindly into anything. TA can never be fully accurate, nor can it consider announcements, development news etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/nickwilliamsnewby/cryptochronolonic
twitter.com/cryptoballoffcl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it open source / where can I find its algorithm?
Please understand that I am not willing to share its TA algorithm, only general info of what it analyses or considers. But its algorithm is my IP and a lot of work went into this so I will not share it publicly.

Is it free to use?
Yes, in its current state the bot posts publicly on Twitter. This might change in the future but until further notice this bot will be free for everyone.

Is this a PnD?
No, the bot considers real TA and suggests several coins. I excluded easy-to-manipulate coins (below market cap of #100) from its evaluation list.
In fact, if this should become a PnD I will consider restricting the access to the Tweets by the public or narrow the list of evaluated coins further to only high Mcap ones

Why do I share this info for free?
The bot informs me personally 15 minutes before the public results are being posted on Twitter. This gives me a nominal advantage but at the same time there is no reason why it shouldn't share its results publicly shortly after informing me.
My motivation comes 50/50 out of giving back to the crypto community and helping other small time investors and at the same time it only benefits me if the assets really should move as predicted.

Any known issues?
I found the bot does not work very well with the top 10 market cap coins. Therefore (to be safe) I excluded the top 20 for now, while I work on a solution.
I had a few cases where the bot suggested to buy a coin that was misused by an artificial PnD in the past 24-48 hours. This was caused by the extreme volume increase and only a short-term price increase. Please check yourself the graphs of the coins you consider buying and don't trust the coin blindly.
I am working on this issue but in the meantime I disabled all coins below a Mcap of the top #100 coins on CMC to help reduce the problem.

IMPORTANT:
The coin posts every 24h but this does not mean that the results only apply to the next 24 hours! E.g. it gives CoinA a good score because it's volume behaves out of the normal for the better while it's price stays stable. This does NOT mean CoinA will go up within the next 24h but maybe days or even weeks later.

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback and I will check back on a regular basis to answer them.
You can reach out at [email protected]

Happy trading!
Also, I drew that frog in paint

Bump. Even if it's just so you look at my hand drawn sad pepe

Are you on discord?

No. You can get in contact via twitter, e-mail, reddit (cryptoballoffcl) or here. I'm hanging around sem-regularly nowadays

Nice, just bought 100k

>willing to share analysis
>not willing to share algorithm

Char toPump[100]
Scanf("%s", &toPump)
Bot.tweet("this is the next hot pick %s", toPump)

If this works I hope you enjoy your very own botnet of pumpers

check yo mail senpai

OP do you have a history of calls that this not has made? Back testing would be ideal

Nice idea to bad twitter is owned by some of the most despicable sand niggers in the world. I aint using that shit.

Bot*

Make of it what you want but I explained in my post that I exclude all coins below #100 mcap for this reason and will restrict the accessibility to the bot if it should become a PnD.
The TA focuses to a large part on Volume and price (OBV-like but with alterations) and several other inputs.

ssssshhhh im still accumulating

What is your motivation to put this on twitter, instead of keeping it as a private tool and selling it?

I think it's this, which is quite clever and ambitious. Normies/retards don't want to think about coin picks and would rather just roll with what 'da internet' tells them to do. In this market it will probably even be profitable.

Who cares who owns it? All you need to do is look at the page. You don't even need to sign up.

Replied

I do, but only screenshots on my phone which I could manipulate. I suggest monitor the calls yourself, the bot will post daily and will hopefully be a long-running thing. Please note that often predictions can take days to happen as outlined in my OP

I don't use Twitter privately either. The website is publicly accessible so no need to "use" Twiiter

I just want to say good work OP.

Since this sounds like a fun idea, you should consider creating a proper tripcode for yourself Crypto Ball, so that you can be recognized in the future.

If your bot turns out to be a useful thing to people, you might become pretty popular and being able to identify you as the real cryptoball would be important.

Cheers.

here is a single file trading bot for polo, can adjust for any time interval and predicts using machine learning github.com/nickwilliamsnewby/cryptochronolonic sounds like the dude is using my scraper and ml to give grades

Page views contribute to ad revenue. I aint touching that shit with my sisters dick.

> What is your motivation to put this on twitter, instead of keeping it as a private tool and selling it?

As mentioned in my OP I get notified 15 minutes prior to the Twitter post, so I still have an advantage over the market and no disadvantage to share the info.

> I think it's this, which is quite clever and ambitious. Normies/retards don't want to think about coin picks and would rather just roll with what 'da internet' tells them to do. In this market it will probably even be profitable.

There are plenty of shitty PnD bots out there but please read my posts above where I explain that I will try and avoid such a scenario. Hopefully it helps that the bot posts at 1:30 a.m. Indian time

Can predict out at any interval and because of its recursive nature you can have the checks/rebalance run at any interval, if your a software dev and think it's cool can you help me find jerb

Thanks

Never generated one, I will look into. Until then you could just message me over the Twitter account or the e-mail to verify it's me.

There are wrappers for most exchanges on github - what does that have to do with my bot?

I'm not a big fan of Twitter myself but that sounds a bit paranoid user

Thanks user, will monitor it.

I will check it out. How do you get accurate volumes for any desired intervals?
I'm only a hobby dev, started a bit more than a year ago when I was interested in bottrading on Polo and Bittrex

Looking forward to seeing how this goes OP, and I genuinely appreciate you sharing this with us. I've been meaning to work on a sentiment analysis based crypto evaluator as I feel sentiment analysis would be particularly well suited to a market so heavily driven by speculation (and I know very little about TA lol). Anyway, good luck with this venture!!

I can make better gains riding shitcoins on kucoin and etherdelta

I wrote very scrappers for coinmarket cap that can grasp history for any coin in any table on the site by changing one variable in the code, sounds like your using it

Dear Cryptoball,

if you aren't a scammer, then you should set up a patreon or at least provide hash/qr code for tips if your shit works

I'm not personally giving you anything because I know you will reap rewards from people this, but faggot normies WILL GIVE YOU MONEY because they got happy feels from earning 4% in a day

Cheers, me too. I might actually consider including website scraping and sentiment analysis in the future. This bot is in a very early stage and will permanently be improved. Hopefully a few of the calls are accurate but we will see. Surely better than pure gambling.

Well you could cross-check if your picks are in the bot list to have an additional input.

And it's this repo my bad github.com/nickwilliamsnewby/cryptochronolonic

>needs to hard code to change stuff
o m g
m
g

They have a public API with documentation so what are you trying to say? There are plenty of scrapers and API wrappers on Github. They are there because they are free to use (well most licenses anyways)

Considering it. Might set up a LTC address and get it tweeted frequently at some point. Let's test this thing a bit more first, eh?
Not sure how I can be a scammer by posting something publicly... no one forces you to pay anything and actively try and educate people not to buy blindly into the picks

Have you written a single file trading bot with machine learning? I mean I could change it to a command argument but you still have to specify what table you want cunt

delete this thread

Just saying your little twitter bot seems to be posting results from my algo with a grading scheme added...

And when you start threads like alright lazy brain lets when in reality over half your code was written by some one else is kinda delusional

why not analyse all the tables?
or choose using a number of indicators?
>not wanting to choose the best possible investment
>not even trying to use the data collected with ML to train his dickware to become better
you deserve to post open source bots all your life

>posts his shit to github
>gets upset when somebody uses it

I'm guessing your skin is the color of burned toast

>implying I use this to trade and that I haven't improved it
Actually it just uses the tables for the exhange accounts I use and checks all the coins, and yeah I pickle and train of old models for my personal one, I will continue to open source the basics tho why does this displease you?

Not mad just observant, thanks for admitting that your taking credit for my work tho pleb

Nick you're all over the place.
what's your % of profit using your bot?

Thanks OP. I'll wait and see how accurate it is, but more having tools at my disposal is always appreciated.

It wasn't me who argued with you there user. Anyways, please stop spamming my thread with your crappy repo. I didn't use it but even if, what would be the difference if it's open source? I surely used other Github libraries within the bot.

That's how it's meant to be used, cheers and good luck

So what's the link?

Honestly didn't have enough in my account to beat the polo fees so I only ran it for a couple days in art bear season, just help me flat basically, but I plan on implementing the same logic with enigma catalyst back testing framework (uses zip line but for crypto pretty based) to see how it would perform and start optimizing/extending it where it needs it if your clever you can find my twitter and use the promo code to get my app for free and see my 24hr predictions for bittrex

The app has TA/price filtering as well for picking the coins

You started an ego stroking thread I'm just saying your lying about the amount of work you put in

I mean you imported the twitter module and wrote a grading dictionary, that's hardly grounds for calling biz lazy brainlets

>twitter.com/cryptoballoffcl

Eh? I still don't really understand what your wrapper actually does but you know polo, bittrex, binance, CMC etc all have public APIs which are really well docuemnted, yeah?
Binance even has web sockets so what exactly can your wrapper do? read prices and volume?

You're toxic, dude.

I'm toxic at least I open source my shit this guy is spamming his twitter and isn't open sourcing

>does not even have a bot running
that is less than despicable actually. won't bother myself with you anymore.
if there is any worthy bot coder hmu: [email protected]

What does your twitter bot do that my algo trader that uses ccmc doesn't do? Other than spamming a twitter account?

>ccmc
so outdated data bro

Show the code faggot

No one is making you use my tools user

Really, like fagboy op does if you run it at 1:30 am your golden

If you changed the interval to rebalance every three days on bittrex with a one day prediction outlook I would be fucking shocked if it didn't have solid returns, I'm all in on enigma because algos are good for big accounts but I gotta catch a moon ride before so I have a big account

Salty pajeet retard doesn't even know how to use Veeky Forums properly. Lmao

Why are you so triggered? Upset that you didn't take the step of putting your bot on twitter first?

>taking credit for my work
You will unironically get rich in crypto lol but I'm not mad just find it funny you try and flex like you wrote so my scrapper XD

If I would have used your wrapper I would credit you. Also learn how to read user IDs, your responding to everyone as if they would be me.
Whatever your github code does, why not post Twitter posts with it, too? This is an open market and I can't keep you from doing whatever you want so feel free to copy this idea (I'm sure I'm not the first one doing something like this anyways)

I'm not cryptoball, you fucking retard, but I do know that if you didn't want somebody to use tools that you wrote to create something else, you shouldn't have put it on github.

Such an egomaniac, christ. What is your nationality? Just so I can confirm my suspicions.

It's called samefagging like this post

I will call it cryptoball plus!

nick please stop

Im not mad he is using them I'm mad he is saying that he is smarter than biz because he can clone some code
>samefagging this hard
I'll catch ya later pajeet

literally autism

>Never generated one, I will look into

you literally just type " #codeword " into the namefield after your name. make the codeword wahtever you want

Take that as a complement senpai

and dont use #faggot because that is an insta-ban
(it was moot's tripcode)

you shouldn't, you schizoid fuckwit

Do you want to become a ZClassical Composer, and witness the supreme Chopin down of walls?
Time a tickin' user.

k e k
e
k
come on. let's give this kid a break

I didn't look at your github but if it's just a scrapper of CMC, then maybe you are salty that you missed they actually have a public API you could use instead?
My bot is fairly basic, comparing volume increases with price movements to give indicators of what is currently getting accumulated and the reverse psychology for sell suggestions.
If you think you can do a better job with your scrapper - then well, do it!?

check this out aswell

These are for sure two anons guys not same fagging op

That's a cool Pepe.

Also, followed.

You don't use machine learning?
And the grade the output?

Why can't you open source the code then?

oh my god
the only logical explanation is this dimweet actually being OP and this being the most elaborate publicity stunt ever.

testing a tripcode

Nope I posted my open source code op has yet to, of course, being a same fag, you already know this

see my OP

unfortunately it's not. But surely one of the bigger faggot on this board. Maybe he sold his Bitbean at 50 sats?