AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_1niabkx3gbxit5j5yyqcpas71dkffggbr6zpd3heui8rpoocm5xqbdwq44oh
raiblocks.club/account/xrb_1niabkx3gbxit5j5yyqcpas71dkffggbr6zpd3heui8rpoocm5xqbdwq44oh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you know when its time to buy?
when threads like these pop up

great time to buy btw.

You're going to need a few hundred more A's. Not done falling.

buy quick pls

kucoin got deposits working, this is the time to buy right now, I wish I didn't have my ETH tied up in chink exchanges right now

It's free falling.

FUCK I WISH WAS LIQUID RIGHT NOW SO I COULD BUY

That may be the worst chart i've ever seen. If you hold any get out now.

$100 end of the month

Dumped. Peace lads

Couldn't deal with it, sold it all. RIP

Woah it's almost like everyone was predicting this would happen when those millions of xrb were processed

Pump it

I'M FINALLY FREE I SOLD IT ALL

This shitcoin shouldn't even be in the top 100 lmao

That bitter sweet moment of letting go :')

itt literal retards selling gold for pennies.

You can have it all, go ahead

It was great while it lasted, lads.

>XRB reaches $1
"It's gonna crash"
>XRB reaches $5
"It's gonna crash"
>XRB reaches $10
"It's gonna crash"
>XRB reaches $20
"It's gonna crash"
>XRB reaches $30
"It's gonna crash"
>XRB falls to $25
"Hahahahaha XRB get rekt XDXDXD, how could you not see this coming?"

Pretty much this. Panicking faggots are gonna get what they deserve. I'm actually glad that such people exist, it makes my profits higher.

ppl who are not going to make it

i'll buy back in at half the price. Shit's gonna dip for a few more days. If you think binance listing will pump it then god help you sir

>goes to github
>Sees xrb devs are top 10 most active with their code
>Kucoin deposits now working
>People panic selling, whales accumulating
>Feels good

I don't even understand where this panic is coming from. There were dips to 150k sat back on bitgrail, nothing special really, it always corrected itself to 190k pretty fast.

goodbye weakhanded sub 1k holding pajeets

HAHAHAHAHHA IT WON'T STOP

this was the dump everyone was expecting on binance... surprise, it happened on Kucoin.
Now you can buy.

>he thinks this is the dump

>he missed out and tries to fud other coins.
I bought at $2, I don't care, it will go up in time.

>muh raiblocks
>muh no fees

And this is the reason why you diversify.
>XRB down 50%
>whole portfolio up 10%

raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_1niabkx3gbxit5j5yyqcpas71dkffggbr6zpd3heui8rpoocm5xqbdwq44oh

Ha, so much NaCl in here. Saw XRB shilled here at sub $1. Did my research as one is supposed to and bought in at $0.77. Hodling til $100 and selling half to diversify my now massive portfolio.

you're retarded, that's just not actualized, but everyone is receiving the deposits. I sent one 10 minutes ago and received it after 2 minutes.

It's pink wojacks for those buying at the high. But for those who don't have, why aren't you buying now?

No you mong, user refers to anons pointing out yesterday a transfer of one million xrb on the blockchain from an address to kucoin

the people who bought this shit

Worst coin i've ever bought desu

but why does the pending amount keeps rising then user?

I sold most of my stack a week ago, i'm still holding on to a 1000 XRB because the potential is enormous, people selling now are fucking stupid, if you didn't sell above 30 dollars, just hold on to it.

(Pending Deposit: 1,491,178)
WAT
Nigga u rich

stop your bullshit fucking retarded pajeet, we know you sold high and now fud to buy low, fuck you, piece of shit.

>seriously thinking whales are buying this shit coin at $20+
lol

This will go to $100 by end of January. There is very much a reason to buy now because it will outpace 95% of the market.

If you are certain that you have a coin in the remaining 5% and it will actually go more than 4x in a month, then of course, buy that one, not XRB.

Under $20 soon. Kek has spoken.

It is the KuCoin wallet.

"hur dur, I wil post a brainlet pic because I'm intelligent"
Here is the proof, now kys.
raiblocks.club/account/xrb_1niabkx3gbxit5j5yyqcpas71dkffggbr6zpd3heui8rpoocm5xqbdwq44oh

I only fud in the hopes of saving some of you from buying this shitcoin. Make no mistake, this is a SHITCOIN of the SHITTIEST variety

>XRB falls to $25
Just a dip haha I'll buy more, this is the next Bitcoin after all
>XRB falls to $20
>XRB falls to $10
>XRB falls to $5
>XRB falls to $1

How's being you going?

Why?

Shhh, we don't talk about grandpaCoin in Veeky Forums anymore.

Name one reason this coin is going to fail.

Just a troll.
"Hurr, it's a shitcoin"
why?
"just trying to save yourself , it's a shitcoin"
but.. why give one reason.
"e e ehehe shitcoin shitcoin"

>being this retarded

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rsi is at the bottom. Probably won't drop much more. I should dump my 5k xrp for this rn desu but im too pussy. I still think its getting listed on coinbase q1 but maybe I'm deluded. Won't xrb explode eventually once it's on binance?

Just dumped my DENT bags at 500% profit to buy this flash crash. Did everyone forget about the rebranding/binance listing or something?

>Won't xrb explode eventually once it's on binance
It hit Kucoin and dropped -50% ever since, so I wouldn't count on it.

FFS I don't have money anymore to buy it.

Send XRB to kucoin you inbreed imbecile.
IT will arrive in less than 30 seconds.

Every single crypto that got added to binance mooned.
>XRB IS DIFFERENT

Almost the same, bought at $0.74, will probably sell half at $100-150

Name one partnership this coin has.
What is the path to adoption? Until this coin gets more traction it is dead in the water. You can talk about the tech all you want, but in the end of the day some other coin can swoop in and use the same if not better tech and XRB shills will be left in the dust

So the predicted dump has already happened, brainlet.

>he bought PajeetBlocks

there are people who bought this shitcoin for $30+ lmao

>muh partnerships
like all the fake partnership iota announced to make it moon?
Why wouldn't it get partnerships in the future?
You're assuming that because it doesn't has now it won't have. Every coin who now has a partnership at some point didn't...
it should be obvious.

>flash crash
lol...this is the start of a gradual dumping downtrend, buddy. don't use words you don't understand

>muh tech
>muh xrb
>muh binance

keep holding, see where it gets you
overvalued overhyped overbought, let me know when there is a real prospect for growth, because right now all I see is a bunch of deluded shills thinking this will somehow end up on coinbase
Tell me I'm wrong

Anyone that sells XRB now is going to massively regret it.

XRBs transaction count is state of the art. And it will be for a long time.
What is Dadi? What is Nano? More partnerships will follow.

IOTA started to get attention in June and started to get serious partnerships about 3 months after that.

XRB started to get attention in the beginning of December and will also soon start to get partnerships.

What is your point? You want a coin to have Microsoft backing after 1 month of public awareness and before it is even on any serious exchange?

Why do brainlets fud working products more than vaporware?

good goys, keep selling so i can fill my pockets with your Rai

XRB disavowed Dadi.

Is it because of Kucoin? I dont understand why now and not when bitgrail limit 5BTC.

Should note that if you sold BEFORE KuCoin and are buying this dip you should be good, senpai.

> want to buy this dip so bad
> hodling XRB, XBY, FUN and RLC
> no extra money to scoop up more XRB before we moonshot to $50+
Fml

fucking pajeets scammed me again, they can't keep getting away with it.

I'm too lazy to log in to ShitGrail to sell on their terrible market so I'll hold. My lazyness has paid off before.

14 dollars here. Getting nervous

>Tfw have 700 and not even scared at all.

Lemme guess, you faggots sold ETH when vitalik "died" too? Just hold for a year and you're rich.

Take shelter raiholders

It'll go back up...r-right guys?

Got it for $16. Have faith, it will explode soon.

maybe in a few weeks

I bought this at $34 and ARN at $6.50

I might as well just end myself here

Keep the newfags away from our coin....

Do it. Ripple would need to reach BTC levels of market cap to double its value, think about it. Rai is very low now and one good news from the dev team will shoot the price back up (2x value means it surpasses Shitcoin Gold, easy, 3x value means above EOS, very likely). Also the Binance listing, which will happen soon, unlike Ripple on Coinbase which is just speculation.

Thanks for the fud. Just bought more