COSS

New alternative to KCS and Cryptopia Shares and very undervalued at the same time:
COSS

>but rajeet it mooned 300% within 2 days
so what, KCS started at a couple cents now almost $20

Still early, BIG payout today!

Don't miss out on this one user...
additionally COSS is a ICO platform, meaning you'll profit from every ICO hosted on it in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/8XWCFM41R5
sso.coss.io/api/invite/L9T2VAM5JJ
i.imgur.com/kGqpb6N.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you know anything about Cryptopia shares? I can't find shit about them online, just like one forum thread. Seems like a good deal but not investing unless I know anything about it

Very bullish on COSS, made 30k on them in the past day. Expect $5 within the week

Nice!
No I just saw them on Cryptopia itself
very low outstanding coins but thats my fear, what if they suddendly increase it? I wouldn't trust cryptopia the most.
but i still kinda owuld like to invest..

Updated Chart

You guys can use my link
sso.coss.io/api/invite/8XWCFM41R5

Same, theres just like absolutely no real information about it

Stunned there isn't more attention on COSS
Has the potential to literally change the life of anyone who invests while its under $5

Where can you buy COSS?

HitBTC (not recommended) and coss.io

coss.io
Ed
Hitbitc

so true

>mfw I bought ICO and cost averaged under 10c
Feels fucking good to be validated after all these months.

Everyone know when the weekly payout is? I see we passed the ethereum block where it is supposed to take place

>sso.coss.io/api/invite/8XWCFM41R5
ill use your link to help you out

used your link! looks like a solid project will definately be xfering over from kucoin. got in there at 3 bucks each. getting in this before that.

heres my link to follow the moon mission
sso.coss.io/api/invite/L9T2VAM5JJ

holy shit coss is slow

>$2 on hitbtc

It typically takes a couple days for payouts to be calculated and processed. Snapshot is taken on Sundays, payouts typically come Tuesday.

congrats man
so is kucoin at times, yet it still mooned

this is also a solid exchange and not only that.

Snapshot is every Sunday. Payout usually arrives Monday or Tuesday morning at the latest.

Do they have mincoin pairs?

Buying into COSS now is retarded. They have no volume besides their own token and no reason to sustain this pump, where KCS has steadily increasing volume and exclusive coins.

you seeing what im seeing?

I guess someone has to buy it when its $10 and 500m volume

I just didn't think these type of idiots existed on biz, you think youd learn to buy low not high.

I guess not. What am I looking at besides the last 7 days of price action?

No, I'm someone who's not retarded and can smell a pump. People are FOMOing in now because of KCS mooning and them feeling left out, so like retards they see 1/10th market cap dividend coin and go slobbering towards it. Don't get me wrong, it might be good for another 2x before the mother of all crashes happens but there's nothing supporting COSS. Shit UI, terrible laggy website, withdrawals that take hours to process, and a dev team that would leave its community in the dust.

Not to mention that the backend devs are incompetent and there were numerous security breaches in November. Notice how Kucoin doesn't have a warning screen that high numbers of unauthorized login attempts were made? It's because they never got hacked, whereas COSS has had many users' passwords compromised and accounts fucked over.

KCS has an average customer service response time of 5 minutes and refunded Confido scam victims OUT OF POCKET. Meanwhile, COSS barely has any unique shitcoins on its exchange to create volume. 80% of the trading volume is the COSS token itself. Guess what? When people realize there's no reason for this to be sitting at $20 let alone $2, it will dump.

Maybe if COSS got their shit together in the future I could recommend buying it.

are you done Mr. Fudder?
Just simples maths:
KCS = 1.7B $
COSS = 0.1B $
Ratio: 17

Volume:
KCS 243m
COSS 9.8m
Ratio ~ 24

Dividend:
KCS 15%
COSS 50% + more income streams coming from ICOs and other stuff

Now do your maths ;)
COSS very undervalued here

THINK AGAIN PAJEET FUDDER

COSS never got hacked. There was a phishing attempt from a Russian source that someone brought to their attention. No one lost any more. It's the same fucking warning on Binance about making sure you're on the proper site.

Your FUD is weak, your lineage is weak, and you'll die poor like the rest of the pajeets.

>No one lost any more.
*Lost any money.

Piece of shit site is holding my btc hostage. Deposited 8hours ago and it still hasn't arrived on there. Withdrawing from this semen slurping site will take even more time....

no, BTC deposits are stored in cold storage thats why it takes so long, only deposit ETH there itll arrive within 20min

withdrawals are processed within 30min in my experience

i did it several times.

just bought 200 usd worht of it better make me a millonare

easy 2k within a month

>you'll die poor like the rest of the pajeets
Considering KCS is up 50x from my buyin I'm doing fine ;)

Do you want a referral link?

normies wont join unless they fix deposit speed and interface

very low volume in the exchange, price is artificially high

if people only knew they confirmed fiat gateway today
lmao this is gonna be a wild ride

how do you know?

i.imgur.com/kGqpb6N.jpg

Really? Source! Oh God please source. If this exchange fulfills its plans of fiat+crypto exchange+ POS system this'll be the exchange to end all exchanges. The exchange volume would make most banks cry.

Buying $390 of it.

This better make me rich.

Rune is fairly active in their slack.

THIS EXCHANGE IS SNAIL PACE

Stay delusional COSScucks. Users have been complaining on telegram all morning that they can't sell their COSS because of bugs. COSS devs are dead silent. They're literally limiting sells to inflate their charts, how fucking scummy and pajeety can you get?

Kucoin pumps are organic, and there will be tons of them in the coming weeks because it's the only major exchange anyone can sign into. DBC, BNTY, SNOV, and even PRL are going to moon like fuck while COSS bleeds off at whatever rate the (((team))) allows it to.

M8 just go to there fucking site, there's literally a FIAT WALLET category.

Shoo, Kucuck. Enjoy your 15% pittance.

Yes but I care about the point of sale system. If they allow this to not only convert fiat and crypto, but also process payments then the exchange volume would grow massively, as would the user base and the coin dividends.
I myself am considering starting a business with some friends and that can use this, and I have a few COSS shares.

Holding Kucoin. Holding COSS also. Comfy.

IF IF IF IF

Try to withdraw your money, faggots, see how that works out

I did withdraw 3 times already, worked every single time within 30min
a LTC withdrawal even went through within 18min today

It's not 15%, brainlet. It's 50% for the first 50 million in volume, decreasing by 1% for every 2.5mil until 75mil, 1% for every 5mil between 75mil and 125mil, and so on. 15% is the final rate. 25% with referrals ;)

This only takes affect in April. Until then, 50% dividends :P

trying to register on COSS though chrome - website lags ungodly. Anyone else??

have to close it then and reopen, they got a problem with their website

For anyone who's worrying about the kuckoiners' FUD, be advised:
COSS exchange is still in beta. UI update is coming within a week, engine update soon after. Fiat gateway with altcoin pairs by spring. Before this quarter has ended COSS will be a world class exchange steadily gaining a larger slice of the crypto exchange market share. Getting in now is getting in on the ground floor of a sure revenue stream (from the dividend payouts) and a guaranteed increase in the value of your initial investment. COSS doesn't even need kucoin volume to exceed its ROI, but there's a good chance it will reach it or even exceed it once the fiat gateway is implemented.