Alts are already a bear market

- closed exchanges
- newcomers are buying high
- whale chads who bought shitcoins last year are taking profits and dumping on newcomers

if you're new to crypto, stay away from alts, you're gonna lose money as whales cash out to buy lambo

Fuck off, it's just grandpa BTC dying.

stfu you're endangering my lambo

closed exchanges means altcoins are about to explode even more dumbass. Once they reopen normies will pour through the floodgates.

Nice try, enjoy holding ur 19k bags faggot.

Alts beign cashed out confirmed

Nasty shit about to go down

fact

when you buy a shitcoin now that looks like its doing well, there are whales just waiting to dump, they arent buying.

fact

you're an idiot

This. Normans are even looking to buy Binance accounts for fuck's sake.

when an user post on chan can topple a market, its time to head for the exits. its fud but its reality too, if that makes sense?

welcome to Veeky Forums newfriend

This. Why do you think people are buying accounts on closed exchanges? They want to buy shit before the new money even has a chance. You people are so stupid it’s incredible. Soyboys just love to FUD. They’re so emotionally unstable.

Every day it’s crash this, bubble that. Exit all markets then, you limp wristed faggots. You don’t matter.

100btc sell walls everywhere

Cash out

>this totally never happens at the peak of a bubble, believe me it's adoption

everyone is cashing out to DOGE for the mooning of our lifetime

What is this fud

im in a whale telegram group, 100k minimum. most have consolidated to btc or fiat, and waiting till about march to see how hard alts crash

Why can't we all just agree that we are rich and give everyone lambos?

for every lambo gained
there is a lambo lost somewhere

But that sounds awesome

Seriously this fud is retarded. A halvening splits the block rewards in halve, not the supply.

The fucking state, man

link?

Post from march before the massive alt season top kek

This. It's a fucking hickup, nothing more.
Think how many people use PayPal nowadays. Now think how many people use crypto for payments (other than crypto trading). What do you think will happen to the crypto market once it REALLY reaches the normies? What will happen when having a crypto account will be so ubiquitous like having a PayPall account?

Crypto value will be so off the damn charts, what we have now will be nothing compared to that. Don't think that the market or the economy is a zero sum game - it's not. When a good trade happens, BOTH parties benefit - that means everyone gets richer. This is why it's not a bubble or a ponzi scheme, but I suspect I'm mostly preaching to the choir.