Hidden gem - NIMFA trading platform

So all of you looking for small marketcap gems- I was in Elixir at 1/3 of a cent on ED before it was listed. Since then I've scoured the depths of ED and have found this project.

It's under 1 mil market cap (400-500k), will be listed on CMC anyday as it's gone over the 50k volume a few times. Beta testing finished some days ago and the real thing is expected anyday.

The CEO Max is young and ambitious. He was interviewed by the Russian news in december:

youtube.com/watch?v=6g8Lz7LYn3U&feature=youtu.be&t=75

He was also invited by Russia's largest bank (SBERbanks, worth trillions of russian rubles) to speak at their blockchain conference, the link will show Nimfamoney's timeslot:

sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389

The platform is a loaning platform- i put in 1 nimfa, and get 3, which can be then exchanged into ethereum. I do a downpayment of 3.3% of the value of the loan.

If i land in profit, I give them back the loan and give them 10% of the profit. If it goes 30%-, the smart contract kicks in and a stop loss happens which gets returned to them. So that way they stay ahead, and can re-purchase nimfa from the exchanges and keep a recycling model of business.

Their updated whitepaper will arrive soon, but the telegram group shows they are at work.

Now people will complain that the facebooks aren't very fleshed out of the other team members, and that is a valid point- however, Max's facebook is real, full of real friends and he writes on medium.com too in Russian every once in a while. Vlad is quite active The other 2 don't really use FB as it isn't a big thing in Russia, however Dan can be found posting on the telegram chat reguarly as Daniil.

Either way, these guys had their exit chance after the ICO, and yet they have continued to make the platform. It's a small team working on a small budget, but their platform has the a good chance of being a real gem.

t.me/Nimfamoney nimfamoney.io

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nimfa/
nimfamoney.io/ENG_V.1.0_Whitepaper_ICO_Nimfamoney.pdf
etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks alrite actually.. thanks OP

My Scam alert radar is going bonkers

Some decent info to look up here

reddit.com/r/nimfa/

Whats the total supply?

Slightly better version of the pic OP.

You would only say scam if you're too lazy to look up the work thats going into the project

300k circulating and 1.5 m total

350k circulating! Which is a tasty number really

This is a shit token that has constantly failed to deliver their product.

there's barely any information anywhere about this

their platform release is anytime now, and here is the whitepaper

nimfamoney.io/ENG_V.1.0_Whitepaper_ICO_Nimfamoney.pdf

holy shit literally 0 fucking information. no linkedins. no actual explanation of the concept.

cmon OP

Check the whitepaper I posted

This looks like it could be a cracker. Tokens still a good price too.. Max the CEO is legitimate- look at the youtube video, he is interviewed by state news for fucks sake

Pretty sure the white paper has already been posted here, tells you everything you need to know.

Plus you know when I say hidden gem, the clue is in the name. This is fresh and pretty unspoken about right now, making it massively undervalued.

The team is new to the scene so of course there is no massive press but the project will do incredibly well in a bullish ethereum market, so being 1 - 2 dollars per token right now is absolute peanuts, in my honest opinion

So? Far more scrupulous methods have been done to advertise sucessful products. The very fact that you post that at all shows it's working ;)

Every one of these devs looks literally 15 years old.

Max is 22, just dig a little deeper than the surface. You are probably the type of prick who would of said Vitalik was too young when ethereum was 50 cents, or never played messi as a 17 year old.

where can we buy?

etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

wheres the platform?
How about a wallet?

if it would have worked they would have had a succesful ICO
what a fucking brainlet you are

looks good OP, will NIMFA be listed on other exchanges? I hate using EtherDelta

>anytime
Cannot even give a date lol

The reason they're not giving dates is because they don't want to dissapoint if they dont hit it. And seeming as this is basically their first project of course they cant accurately predict dates.

They're just keeping their heads down and getting on with the job, fair play to them I say

OK - All in

We are talking about it, therefore it works.

You need to buy EGAS and hodl it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.

Max has mentioned hitbtc is incoming, but by that point it might be too late to get them cheap

The team are active, they post pictures of themselves and progress is being made. It ain't a scam.

In my view, given the low marketcap, the benefits of this service and the intrinsic value of the token (to take out loans), if this is released and it actually works, we could be looking at an easy x200 or x300. Probably way more.

Anyone who hasn't put a small amount of their portfolio in this is insane imo.

we are talking about confido too

Even though you have about same brainage as the scarecrow from WOZ, try not to strawman this one. We are talking about advertising methods, not proven scams. Joost wasn't exactly talking on THE NEWS, with a caption verifying his NAME.

You have no idea whether max asked for this or whether it's one of the teams sisters who decided to do it for the laugh. The time to get in is now, not after all the hype happens.

have you heard about the streisand effect? not all publicity is good.
nimfa is a scam and no one is buying your bags.

Lol and you once again strawman it. She had something to hide, Nimfa don't- big difference. Join the AMA tomorrow on the telegram chat.

It's crazy there are people like you that are so sure it's a scam (despite plenty of evidence to the contrary) that you aren't prepared to invest even a single digit percentage of your portfolio just in case, you know, it isn't a scam. Because if it isn't, x100 is virtually guaranteed.

I ain't trying to shill this because it won't make any difference in the long run but jesus christ, user. Think about it. Risk/reward.

Some people are doomed to mediocrity. leave it.